Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mick Beale 19:18 - Oct 15 with 108871 viewsHayesender

7/4 2nd favourite for the wolves job

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Mick Beale on 14:00 - Oct 19 with 3494 viewsMick_S

Mick Beale on 13:58 - Oct 19 by GaryT

I’d stay with the QPR bird. Bit sexist, I know.

By the way, hello and welcome back.
[Post edited 19 Oct 2022 14:02]

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Mick Beale on 14:01 - Oct 19 with 3493 viewsHarbour

Mick Beale on 13:27 - Oct 19 by johnhoop

Barstewards. That’s two reasons to hate them.
One for handing the title to Liverpool in 1976 and now this.

£20m compensation and he is yours
Mick Beale on 14:16 - Oct 19 with 3184 viewssdm19994

if you're planning on singing, beale we want you to stay tonight, please don't. If he wants to move on let him. No one is bigger than this club
Mick Beale on 14:18 - Oct 19 with 3134 viewsrobith

¯_(ツ)_/¯

Nothing I can do about, but I seem to be out of step given every other QPR fan on the internet is about to defenestrate themselves over it.

The game is a fickle thing, and I won't be posting snake emojis online or anything, but I'd definitely think lesser of him if he left
Mick Beale on 14:26 - Oct 19 with 2969 viewsTheChef

Probably won't even get the chance to ride high in April and get shot down in May

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Mick Beale on 14:26 - Oct 19 with 2935 viewsstainrods_elbow

To be honest, if (and it's still an enormous 'if', surely), Beale were to walk and throw himself to the Wolves, that would probably do me with pro football and QPR. It would just make an unbearable mockery of the whole shebang. I'd also be demanding that both Les and Hoos went with him, as they'd look beyond stupid and incompetent.

With the head-spinning media typhoon, the club probably needs to make a clear statement as to whether they have granted Beale permission to enter preliminary talks, but they probably won't, as it's always the fans who are the mugs and last to know in these cases. We're not participants or 'members' of anything; we're on the outslide looking in.

it would be shockingly premature on both sides if he were to go, but stupider and shittier things happen in football, thanks to the insane hyper-acceleration of modern life. We also don't know what may be written into MB's contract re talking to 'big' clubs.

Meanwhile, Mick might have a chat with the likes of Josh Bowler about hubris, over-ambition and the illusions of greener grass.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Mick Beale on 14:27 - Oct 19 with 2924 viewsstainrods_elbow

Mick Beale on 14:16 - Oct 19 by sdm19994

if you're planning on singing, beale we want you to stay tonight, please don't. If he wants to move on let him. No one is bigger than this club

I think even if he leaves, he'll be staying for tonight, won't he? :-)
[Post edited 19 Oct 2022 14:28]

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Mick Beale on 14:29 - Oct 19 with 2909 viewsdaveB

Chris Ramsey in charge tonight then.

Really disapointing, think he's making a big mistake but onto the next one.
Login to get fewer ads

Mick Beale on 14:31 - Oct 19 with 2865 viewsMick_S

Mick Beale on 14:29 - Oct 19 by daveB

Chris Ramsey in charge tonight then.

Really disapointing, think he's making a big mistake but onto the next one.

Statement or question, Dave?

Rubbish, isn’t it.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Mick Beale on 14:33 - Oct 19 with 2819 viewsdaveB

Mick Beale on 14:31 - Oct 19 by Mick_S

Statement or question, Dave?

Rubbish, isn’t it.

missed out the question mark, I've no idea whats going on but can't see Beale being in the dugout tonight
Mick Beale on 14:33 - Oct 19 with 2809 viewsTheChef

Mick Beale on 14:26 - Oct 19 by stainrods_elbow

To be honest, if (and it's still an enormous 'if', surely), Beale were to walk and throw himself to the Wolves, that would probably do me with pro football and QPR. It would just make an unbearable mockery of the whole shebang. I'd also be demanding that both Les and Hoos went with him, as they'd look beyond stupid and incompetent.

With the head-spinning media typhoon, the club probably needs to make a clear statement as to whether they have granted Beale permission to enter preliminary talks, but they probably won't, as it's always the fans who are the mugs and last to know in these cases. We're not participants or 'members' of anything; we're on the outslide looking in.

it would be shockingly premature on both sides if he were to go, but stupider and shittier things happen in football, thanks to the insane hyper-acceleration of modern life. We also don't know what may be written into MB's contract re talking to 'big' clubs.

Meanwhile, Mick might have a chat with the likes of Josh Bowler about hubris, over-ambition and the illusions of greener grass.

"I'd also be demanding that both Les and Hoos went with him, as they'd look beyond stupid and incompetent."

Er, really?

So it's their fault for hiring a decent manager and him deciding to move to a club in the division above, for a load more money?

If the compensation back to the club is like a fiver, then sure, please continue.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Mick Beale on 14:40 - Oct 19 with 2651 viewsBuckR

Thats really going to suck the life out of tonight unfortunately

"We're not meant to have nice things"
Mick Beale on 14:40 - Oct 19 with 2641 viewsYokelR

I know the old saying is if you want loyalty in a football club best buy a labrador but if he goes after all the stuff hes said (not least to the players) then I rather think I'll just give football a rest for a while?
Mick Beale on 14:41 - Oct 19 with 2613 viewsLongsufferingR

Mick Beale on 14:40 - Oct 19 by BuckR

Thats really going to suck the life out of tonight unfortunately

"We're not meant to have nice things"

Yes, could get very toxic very quickly if we go behind.
Mick Beale on 14:41 - Oct 19 with 2609 viewsgobbles

Is it just me, or all this developing on a day we actually have a game is just a bit loathsome. After all, as he has obviously been sounded out by them on the side, how has this all come out six hours before kick-off? Does he give so little of a sh*t that he couldn't tell them to keep a lid on it until tomorrow? I suppose that is what you get when you employ ex-Chelsea
Mick Beale on 14:41 - Oct 19 with 2606 viewsDoudou87

Pretty sure it's all just media talk.

Peter Bosz has apparently held positive talks. Lets all relax and enjoy tonight.

Poll: Preferred rumoured CB

Mick Beale on 14:42 - Oct 19 with 2603 viewsNorthantsHoop

Calm heads it is going to be mighy disappointing if Beale goes, but this is modern football, you can't blame the leadership team at QPR, they appear to have made a great signing in Beale who has risen the profile of our club.
Most important thing is focus on succession , personally would not mind Chris Wilder getting the job if Beale goes, but that is unlikely, but we are an attractive proposition again.
Mick Beale on 14:44 - Oct 19 with 2524 viewsrobith

Mick Beale on 14:41 - Oct 19 by gobbles

Is it just me, or all this developing on a day we actually have a game is just a bit loathsome. After all, as he has obviously been sounded out by them on the side, how has this all come out six hours before kick-off? Does he give so little of a sh*t that he couldn't tell them to keep a lid on it until tomorrow? I suppose that is what you get when you employ ex-Chelsea

Kinda weird how yesterday the markets were all moving, he's doing interviews with WLS, but today Ornstein tweets out an article with no concrete detail and ambiguous language "look to make him number one target" "looking to move quickly" (you don't look to move quickly, you move quickly) and suddenly my phone is buzzing non stop
Mick Beale on 14:48 - Oct 19 with 2420 viewsdaveB

Judging by his interviews yesterday he's gonna jump at the chance if they approach him.

QPR should take the money and go and get Chris Wilder or the fella from Huddersifled Coberan (sp)
Mick Beale on 14:52 - Oct 19 with 2354 viewsArcticHoop

Mick Beale on 14:42 - Oct 19 by NorthantsHoop

Calm heads it is going to be mighy disappointing if Beale goes, but this is modern football, you can't blame the leadership team at QPR, they appear to have made a great signing in Beale who has risen the profile of our club.
Most important thing is focus on succession , personally would not mind Chris Wilder getting the job if Beale goes, but that is unlikely, but we are an attractive proposition again.

Wilder would be decent,even he failed bad at Boro.

Who else? Rob Edwards, Ian Evatt and very unpopular name Scott Parker?
Mick Beale on 14:53 - Oct 19 with 2311 viewstraininvain

Mick Beale on 14:44 - Oct 19 by robith

Kinda weird how yesterday the markets were all moving, he's doing interviews with WLS, but today Ornstein tweets out an article with no concrete detail and ambiguous language "look to make him number one target" "looking to move quickly" (you don't look to move quickly, you move quickly) and suddenly my phone is buzzing non stop

I think you have to consider the credibility of the source and unfortunately for us Ornstein’s one of the most reliable in the business.

Hope I’m wrong but I think the writing is on the wall here.
Mick Beale on 14:57 - Oct 19 with 2222 viewsW7Ranger

Why can't they got for Jon Dahl Tomasson ffs?! We're nly 6th!

Blackburn are top!

Fcuksaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake!

Mick Beale on 15:02 - Oct 19 with 2125 viewsWatfordR

Got to say, my opinion would be that if he bails on us this early, it would reflect very very poorly on his character and judgment.

Irrespective of how ambitious he is, in my opinion he owes the club that has taken a punt on him one full season. I know all the bit about how quickly things change, and a few poor results and he could be out of a job and so on, but he is still a rookie manager, and if things are going to go wrong for him here, they will also go wrong for in a higher profile job.

No matter how good he may become, he is still learning his trade. He's giving himself a bit more time to do that with us where the expectations and pressure are that bit lower. If he bails, he's showing us very little respect, and kidding himself a little bit about how urgently he needs to get to the top.
Mick Beale on 15:02 - Oct 19 with 2125 viewsSharpy36

[Post edited 19 Oct 2022 15:03]

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

Mick Beale on 15:05 - Oct 19 with 2036 viewsbrad

its gonna be a sickner if he goes........but as the are saying... it has risen the profile of the club and hopefully get a good manager in......its true....sean dyche is never linked to any club now...maybe....do a job here
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024