Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mick Beale 19:18 - Oct 15 with 109166 viewsHayesender

7/4 2nd favourite for the wolves job

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Mick Beale on 16:21 - Oct 19 with 2808 viewskingsburyR

The club need to say SOMETHING in the next three hours or its going to be one strange atmosphere at HQ tonight.

If hes sitting in the dugout then they had better say he's staying for the season. If he's not there then..............He's half way up the M1

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Mick Beale on 16:21 - Oct 19 with 2800 viewsqprd

Mick Beale on 16:12 - Oct 19 by PinnerPaul

In your IF column could equally be scenarios where we would be top.

The 'evidence' is his CV and the testimonials of countless professionals who have worked with him.

AND we are not playing the same as MW's side.

thats my point- namely that 14 games is such a small sample size that minor deviations in game situations can mean the difference b/w 1st and 15th.... does the fact that dykes made a penalty or seny dieng scored mean that beale is a better manager than if dykes had missed and dieng hadnt scored (in which case we'd be 10th). over 46 games that generally evens out but we've not even played a third of the season

yes, they spoke highly of him as a coach. the greatest manager of all time praised steve mclaren as a coach- it doesnt mean you will cut it as a manager

we do have short memories but we are playing a similar style of football as we did last year.... lets not pretend like we were playing as we did under floyd hasselbaink.... qpr has been playing an attractive, expansive style of football for a few years now (thanks largely to the fact that we have had some rly good technical players for this level)
Mick Beale on 16:22 - Oct 19 with 2748 viewsflynnbo

Mick Beale on 16:19 - Oct 19 by Rokerite

Derby aren't a basket-case anymore, they've just poached a manager from the division above them. But I agree QPR are not a basket-case. They're just very unfortunate if having finally appointed someone who clearly knows what he's doing he turns out to have so little loyalty even by modern football standards.

https://www.90min.com/posts/michael-beale-agrees-to-become-new-wolves-manager

Don't know how reliable this publication is.

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/beale-qpr-wolves-approach-84844
[Post edited 19 Oct 2022 16:24]
Mick Beale on 16:24 - Oct 19 with 2703 viewsstantheman10

Mick Beale on 15:54 - Oct 19 by TheChef

Stipulated by Dr Evil? Or Evil Les?

No it was probably stipulated by Beale or his agent
Mick Beale on 16:26 - Oct 19 with 2646 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Mick Beale on 16:11 - Oct 19 by queensparker

Club need to make a statement ahead of the game or it’s going to be toxic IMO.

What a mess

Agree, the club need to say something, even if it is confirming he's going/gone.
I have to say, despite having supported QPR for 40 years, this just about tops the lot. We finally get a young, highly thought of manager, and 14 games later he could be off.
Only QPR.
Mick Beale on 16:30 - Oct 19 with 2516 viewsHAYESBOY

Wolves links
"I've been surprised by the noise and have had an honest, face-to-face chat with Les [Ferdinand].

"Wolves have not contacted the club and there has been no direct contact with me.

"I'm in my first job and could not be happier with how things are going - with the owners, the staff, the players. I'm in a great place with my family life as well.

"It must mean we are doing well and my focus is on the huge games we have this week and responding to the disappointing result on Saturday. That's all I've been carrying around with me these past few days - nothing else.

"I want there to be noise about my players, myself and my coaching staff because I want us to do well. But I don't want any noise to break what we have inside. What we're building really excites me.

"It shows that we must be doing something right at QPR. People here have shown real faith in me.

"I have huge aspirations for the future, I've been open about that, but I have a wonderful job with owners who support me."

I hope he stays. Think he will be there tonight.

Can only dream that he gets on the mic before the game says, I'm going nowhere and get behind the team. We then smash Baardiff 4-0.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Mick Beale on 16:31 - Oct 19 with 2500 viewsdavman

Mick Beale on 16:22 - Oct 19 by flynnbo

https://www.90min.com/posts/michael-beale-agrees-to-become-new-wolves-manager

Don't know how reliable this publication is.

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/beale-qpr-wolves-approach-84844
[Post edited 19 Oct 2022 16:24]

wow; they move quickly.

yesterday mid-afternoon no-one had spoken to him, but today, when he has been (presumably) preparing for tonight's game, he's managed to find time to impress them.

As always, it don't add up

Either, the club has given him permission to go talk to Wolves and he has taken his prepared Power Point Presentation to an Interview, or no permission was granted, he's not spoken to them and the article is bollox.

If he is in the dugout tonight, I think he'll be around for a while; if not, he's off.

But who bloody knows? Not looking forward to tonight after spending most of the week looking forward to it. This lot keep doing it, don't they...?

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Mick Beale on 16:32 - Oct 19 with 2446 viewsdigswellhoop

Get him out of stadium now traitor
Login to get fewer ads

Mick Beale on 16:32 - Oct 19 with 2430 viewsNed_Kennedys

If he is going then no way should he be at the game tonight.
The club are in a difficult position with the timing of this but it will be a major distraction for the fans and players if Beale is on the touchline.
Mick Beale on 16:36 - Oct 19 with 2325 viewsRokerite

Mick Beale on 16:26 - Oct 19 by Wilkinswatercarrier

Agree, the club need to say something, even if it is confirming he's going/gone.
I have to say, despite having supported QPR for 40 years, this just about tops the lot. We finally get a young, highly thought of manager, and 14 games later he could be off.
Only QPR.

I think Beale has behaved appallingly. He is clearly incredibly confident in his own ability. Pride comes before a fall but I don't believe he will fall. It's sickening for your club and you supporters; also for me as it looked like my ante-post bets on you just might come up.
Now it's back to square one or is it? As ever the next appointment is the most important. I hope Sir Les or whoever is in contact with Carlos Corberan's representatives tonight.
Mick Beale on 16:36 - Oct 19 with 2322 viewsrobith

Mick Beale on 16:31 - Oct 19 by davman

wow; they move quickly.

yesterday mid-afternoon no-one had spoken to him, but today, when he has been (presumably) preparing for tonight's game, he's managed to find time to impress them.

As always, it don't add up

Either, the club has given him permission to go talk to Wolves and he has taken his prepared Power Point Presentation to an Interview, or no permission was granted, he's not spoken to them and the article is bollox.

If he is in the dugout tonight, I think he'll be around for a while; if not, he's off.

But who bloody knows? Not looking forward to tonight after spending most of the week looking forward to it. This lot keep doing it, don't they...?

it doesn't add up cos NKFA - they're all making it up to capitalise on traffic
Mick Beale on 16:40 - Oct 19 with 2186 viewsTheChef

Mick Beale on 16:21 - Oct 19 by kingsburyR

The club need to say SOMETHING in the next three hours or its going to be one strange atmosphere at HQ tonight.

If hes sitting in the dugout then they had better say he's staying for the season. If he's not there then..............He's half way up the M1

Really, what can the club say at this point?

He's still our manager, managing our players. Cheer on the team just like you normally would.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Mick Beale on 16:40 - Oct 19 with 2172 viewsPinnerPaul

Mick Beale on 16:30 - Oct 19 by HAYESBOY

Wolves links
"I've been surprised by the noise and have had an honest, face-to-face chat with Les [Ferdinand].

"Wolves have not contacted the club and there has been no direct contact with me.

"I'm in my first job and could not be happier with how things are going - with the owners, the staff, the players. I'm in a great place with my family life as well.

"It must mean we are doing well and my focus is on the huge games we have this week and responding to the disappointing result on Saturday. That's all I've been carrying around with me these past few days - nothing else.

"I want there to be noise about my players, myself and my coaching staff because I want us to do well. But I don't want any noise to break what we have inside. What we're building really excites me.

"It shows that we must be doing something right at QPR. People here have shown real faith in me.

"I have huge aspirations for the future, I've been open about that, but I have a wonderful job with owners who support me."

I hope he stays. Think he will be there tonight.

Can only dream that he gets on the mic before the game says, I'm going nowhere and get behind the team. We then smash Baardiff 4-0.

As I said above that was posted (over) 2 hours ago now.
Mick Beale on 16:41 - Oct 19 with 2148 viewsrobith

Mick Beale on 16:40 - Oct 19 by TheChef

Really, what can the club say at this point?

He's still our manager, managing our players. Cheer on the team just like you normally would.

Yeah how can we stay he's staying for the season when we could end up sacking him in March?
Mick Beale on 16:42 - Oct 19 with 2096 viewsdaveB

Mick Beale on 15:47 - Oct 19 by PinnerPaul

Sounds like DMc backtracking to me!

More like he thinks he'll stay but couldn't say for sure now
Mick Beale on 16:43 - Oct 19 with 2053 viewsngbqpr

I’m from Bromley.

I have extensive experience in youth coaching, incl futsal.

I own two of Beale’s coaching manuals.

I can’t go tonight, but have asked my son…er instructed my agent to approach Les - tho I should stress there has been no direct contact.

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Mick Beale on 16:44 - Oct 19 with 2016 viewsdaveB

Mick Beale on 16:11 - Oct 19 by queensparker

Club need to make a statement ahead of the game or it’s going to be toxic IMO.

What a mess

It's a tough one for the club as what can they say, Beale could have killed this yesterday but didn't.

Would be surprised if they didn't say something before the game though
Mick Beale on 16:45 - Oct 19 with 1952 viewsLanhoop

I'm sure he'll be there tonight. I'm sure he'll be concentrating on picking the right team and us doing well. Our job is to support him 100% tonight. Give the man reasons to stay.
Mick Beale on 16:45 - Oct 19 with 1948 viewsPinnerPaul

Mick Beale on 16:42 - Oct 19 by daveB

More like he thinks he'll stay but couldn't say for sure now

He said he WAS staying about a day ago - sorry mate, its backtracking.
Mick Beale on 16:46 - Oct 19 with 1928 viewsstantheman10

Here's a scenario for all that are slating Beale.
You're in a new job working at a place you have absolutely no affinity with or allegiance to and someone from a larger higher profile company approaches you and offers you a job at their shiny plusher workplace with better facilities and better work colleagues and they offer you twice the salary to boot. What would you do?
Mick Beale on 16:46 - Oct 19 with 1924 viewsdaveB

Mick Beale on 16:40 - Oct 19 by PinnerPaul

As I said above that was posted (over) 2 hours ago now.

That will have been a timed tweet set up in advance, is just a summary of the interview from yesterday
Mick Beale on 16:47 - Oct 19 with 1856 viewsPinnerPaul

Mick Beale on 16:46 - Oct 19 by daveB

That will have been a timed tweet set up in advance, is just a summary of the interview from yesterday

but they could take it down no?
Mick Beale on 16:47 - Oct 19 with 1852 viewsColesIndyRs

Are we in a Schrödinger's Beale situation?
Mick Beale on 16:49 - Oct 19 with 1781 views89_50

Managers have been and gone. Few great, many crap. If he indeed does go, perhaps he'll try and buy a couple of our lot and inject some much needed funds into the bucket. It could be the making of our future.
Mick Beale on 16:49 - Oct 19 with 1776 viewsPinnerPaul

Mick Beale on 16:45 - Oct 19 by Lanhoop

I'm sure he'll be there tonight. I'm sure he'll be concentrating on picking the right team and us doing well. Our job is to support him 100% tonight. Give the man reasons to stay.

Interesting IF he does a walk round after the game (unlikely I would have thought), what the reaction might be!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024