Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mick Beale 19:18 - Oct 15 with 109171 viewsHayesender

7/4 2nd favourite for the wolves job

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Mick Beale on 16:50 - Oct 19 with 2739 viewsMalintabuk

Just arrived for the game at my family and missed the traffic on the thread as was driving.... so as far as I can gather Wolves fancy him.... he fancies progressing his career ..... but is totally focused on tonight.....
So should be an interesting night. Can't see us doing much tonight ... if he is going the players will be unfocused and if he is staying then the speculation could also do that.... typical
Whatever happens we have been here before, and dare say we will be here again. So will gurd the loins and go tonight hoping for the best, fearing the worse with perhaps 12k others and if he goes or stays.... this is still my club and will get my everlasting support while I can still manage to drag my bones over the LR
Mick Beale on 16:50 - Oct 19 with 2740 viewsted_hendrix

Mick Beale on 16:46 - Oct 19 by stantheman10

Here's a scenario for all that are slating Beale.
You're in a new job working at a place you have absolutely no affinity with or allegiance to and someone from a larger higher profile company approaches you and offers you a job at their shiny plusher workplace with better facilities and better work colleagues and they offer you twice the salary to boot. What would you do?

I'd move.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Mick Beale on 16:51 - Oct 19 with 2712 viewsPinnerPaul

Mick Beale on 16:50 - Oct 19 by Malintabuk

Just arrived for the game at my family and missed the traffic on the thread as was driving.... so as far as I can gather Wolves fancy him.... he fancies progressing his career ..... but is totally focused on tonight.....
So should be an interesting night. Can't see us doing much tonight ... if he is going the players will be unfocused and if he is staying then the speculation could also do that.... typical
Whatever happens we have been here before, and dare say we will be here again. So will gurd the loins and go tonight hoping for the best, fearing the worse with perhaps 12k others and if he goes or stays.... this is still my club and will get my everlasting support while I can still manage to drag my bones over the LR

Agree, that's why I've had a bet on Cardiff!
Mick Beale on 16:53 - Oct 19 with 2669 viewsR_from_afar

*If* he does leave, which I hope he doesn't, no doubt the knives will be out for Evil Les, Hoos, the board, Tony et al very quickly, but
- You can't force a person to stay in a role, especially when they are relatively young and have potential
- The fact a club higher up the pyramid actually wants to poach our manager shows that the club made a very good appointment in the first place.

*If* he does go, though, it will be so us

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Mick Beale on 16:53 - Oct 19 with 2660 viewsrobith

You're in a new job working at a place you have absolutely no affinity with or allegiance to and someone from a larger higher profile company approaches you and offers you a job at their shiny plusher workplace with better facilities and better work colleagues and they offer you twice the salary to boot. What would you do?

Hard to know - in my line of work the reason the people with the flashier gaff pay more is usually danger money for how miserable your life will be
Mick Beale on 16:55 - Oct 19 with 2564 viewsPinnerPaul

Mick Beale on 16:21 - Oct 19 by kingsburyR

The club need to say SOMETHING in the next three hours or its going to be one strange atmosphere at HQ tonight.

If hes sitting in the dugout then they had better say he's staying for the season. If he's not there then..............He's half way up the M1

Upvoted you and agree, but really whoever really cares what we think.

As long as the players know the truth, then that is the important thing, of course, the 'truth' could still mean they are pretty **** off, but then as we've said many times footballers are a strange breed!

More seriously they are used to playing for umpteen mangers in their careers so won't react as a fan might if picked to play tonight!
Mick Beale on 16:56 - Oct 19 with 2540 viewsWestbourneR

Anyone digging him out for this is just stupid.

Wolves came for him of course he has to take it.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Mick Beale on 16:58 - Oct 19 with 2480 viewsPinnerPaul

Mick Beale on 16:56 - Oct 19 by WestbourneR

He's 14 games into a 3 year contract that will be paying decent money and its Wolves, not Man City.

I get where you're coming from but no way does he 'have' to take it.
Login to get fewer ads

Mick Beale on 16:59 - Oct 19 with 2458 viewsdaveB

Mick Beale on 16:45 - Oct 19 by PinnerPaul

He said he WAS staying about a day ago - sorry mate, its backtracking.

He said he thought he'd stay till the end of the season but situation obviously changed
Mick Beale on 17:00 - Oct 19 with 2432 viewsdaveB

Mick Beale on 16:47 - Oct 19 by PinnerPaul

but they could take it down no?

can you imagine the speculation and reaction if they took it down.
Mick Beale on 17:00 - Oct 19 with 2405 viewsSakura

Mick Beale on 16:49 - Oct 19 by PinnerPaul

Interesting IF he does a walk round after the game (unlikely I would have thought), what the reaction might be!

I will be calling him a c n T

Should have known as he was ex-Chelsea

Northern R told you so…

Everyone else who said he was staying when it was obvious after the west London sport interview Lol
Mick Beale on 17:00 - Oct 19 with 2409 viewsPinnerPaul

Mick Beale on 16:21 - Oct 19 by kingsburyR

The club need to say SOMETHING in the next three hours or its going to be one strange atmosphere at HQ tonight.

If hes sitting in the dugout then they had better say he's staying for the season. If he's not there then..............He's half way up the M1

Just to add to that, thinking about it, if he is in the dug out, then I don't think they will, if not, surely they have to say something.

Dreading Warnock making a 'joke' about coming back as well.

Sure to get a big cheer if he does mention it as well
Mick Beale on 17:02 - Oct 19 with 2356 viewsWatfordR

I reckon if the company employing me had shown faith in me by employing me in a managerial role I'd not had experience of, I'd be thinking about whether I'd be over reaching a bit by rushing to that bigger company, and I'd be thinking about what I owe to the company who'd taken a chance on me.

I think I'd probably come to the conclusion that if I'm as good at my role as I think I am, I could afford to add some experience to my talent, and have my choice of offers from bigger companies in a year or so.

Of course, if I was cleaning bogs for £10 an hour, and someone asks me to come and clean bigger bogs for £20 an hour, I'd be off!
Mick Beale on 17:06 - Oct 19 with 2231 viewsPinnerPaul

Mick Beale on 17:00 - Oct 19 by daveB

can you imagine the speculation and reaction if they took it down.

Yes I was going to put that after I posted my reply to you!
Mick Beale on 17:09 - Oct 19 with 2148 viewsPinnerPaul

and the club have just posted..............a motivational crowd thread!

As Dave told me earlier though that's probably another timed one set up ages ago as well!
Mick Beale on 17:11 - Oct 19 with 2092 viewsOakR

Well this is depressing.

Being pragmatic I can see why he would take it.

Have we given permission for him to talk to them? We must be in a strong position to negotiate a big fee unless he has a PL club release type clause.

I think I'd say I'm more deflated than angry, and the optimist in me still hopes he won't go, but that seems unlikely now as I guess terms have been agree with his agent behind the scenes.

Wolves could have at least waited til tomorrow.

Poll: Will we stay up?

Mick Beale on 17:11 - Oct 19 with 2088 viewsQPRcounsellor

If I was in a well paying job (over £1m a year)with people who'd taken a punt on me, and I'd recruited my own staff and sweet talked them to move across the country to better their careers with me, and my family lived in London, and I was enjoying myself and building something with the potential to move to even better things in a year or two, and some new company in a different part of the country offered me double to manage them, I'd stay where I am. But that's just me.
Mick Beale on 17:15 - Oct 19 with 1958 viewsWesty75

Bollocks.
Mick Beale on 17:17 - Oct 19 with 1916 viewshubble

I'm clinging to the fact that he hasn't actually gone anywhere yet. And since I'm going to my first game of the season tonight, I really, really don't want to be at a fecking wake!

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Mick Beale on 17:17 - Oct 19 with 1900 viewsWesty75

Mick Beale on 17:11 - Oct 19 by QPRcounsellor

If I was in a well paying job (over £1m a year)with people who'd taken a punt on me, and I'd recruited my own staff and sweet talked them to move across the country to better their careers with me, and my family lived in London, and I was enjoying myself and building something with the potential to move to even better things in a year or two, and some new company in a different part of the country offered me double to manage them, I'd stay where I am. But that's just me.

Exactly, I’m sorry if he goes now after such a short time in post he’s a f*cking prick.
Mick Beale on 17:18 - Oct 19 with 1864 viewsdaveB

Mick Beale on 17:09 - Oct 19 by PinnerPaul

and the club have just posted..............a motivational crowd thread!

As Dave told me earlier though that's probably another timed one set up ages ago as well!

yeah i thought the same, they could probably do with saying something soon even if its along the lines of we've had no approach yet so Mick will be in charge tonight as usual
Mick Beale on 17:18 - Oct 19 with 1855 viewsgobbles

And when Villa come for him the Wolves fans can just f*** themselves too
Mick Beale on 17:22 - Oct 19 with 1767 viewsPinnerPaul

Mick Beale on 17:18 - Oct 19 by daveB

yeah i thought the same, they could probably do with saying something soon even if its along the lines of we've had no approach yet so Mick will be in charge tonight as usual

Yeah I guess, but as we know clubs don't really like that sort of non statement, if he's there, can see there just being an eerie silence!
Mick Beale on 17:22 - Oct 19 with 1749 viewsStanisgod

Mick Beale on 17:17 - Oct 19 by Westy75

Exactly, I’m sorry if he goes now after such a short time in post he’s a f*cking prick.

Agreed.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Mick Beale on 17:25 - Oct 19 with 1661 viewsThGrimRanger

currently 1/10 on with SkyBet. the optimist in me is pleased they're still taking bets.

TheGrimRanger

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024