Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mick Beale 19:18 - Oct 15 with 109165 viewsHayesender

7/4 2nd favourite for the wolves job

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Mick Beale on 15:45 - Oct 19 with 2962 viewsThGrimRanger

Mick Beale on 14:57 - Oct 19 by W7Ranger

Why can't they got for Jon Dahl Tomasson ffs?! We're nly 6th!

Blackburn are top!

Fcuksaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake!

probably because we're a bit of a basket case - takes something special to be successful at QPR

TheGrimRanger

Mick Beale on 15:46 - Oct 19 with 2931 viewsPinnerPaul

Mick Beale on 15:28 - Oct 19 by Logman

There must be a chance that we will refuse to let Wolves speak to him, no ? I know we would take the money from a player sale but the compensation for Beale is not going to run into millions.

He has a release clause is what is being reported so nothing we can do.
Mick Beale on 15:47 - Oct 19 with 2899 viewsdigswellhoop

JUST SAY NOOO
Mick Beale on 15:47 - Oct 19 with 2896 viewsPinnerPaul

Mick Beale on 15:31 - Oct 19 by sparkey

Something positive, shows its not set in stone

Sounds like DMc backtracking to me!
Mick Beale on 15:48 - Oct 19 with 2788 viewsSonofpugwash

Not sure I want to watch this poxy Red Button game now.

https://talksport.com/football/1223820/

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Mick Beale on 15:48 - Oct 19 with 2811 viewsrobith

Mick Beale on 15:43 - Oct 19 by PinnerPaul

1/9 suggests its money talk as well.

Nah, these markets are tiny, takes no cash to move them at all.

Betfair exchange only has £8,197 in total matched on this market. By contrast our match with Cardiff tonight has over £20k
Mick Beale on 15:48 - Oct 19 with 2799 viewstoboboly

Mick Beale on 14:18 - Oct 19 by robith

¯_(ツ)_/¯

Nothing I can do about, but I seem to be out of step given every other QPR fan on the internet is about to defenestrate themselves over it.

The game is a fickle thing, and I won't be posting snake emojis online or anything, but I'd definitely think lesser of him if he left

If he stays he needs to work doubly hard.

If he goes he was always a C****** c nut

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Mick Beale on 15:50 - Oct 19 with 2724 viewsconnell10

Mick Beale on 15:48 - Oct 19 by toboboly

If he stays he needs to work doubly hard.

If he goes he was always a C****** c nut

If true he is Kunt simple as that , I hope wolves go down and we play them so I can say it to his face.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Login to get fewer ads

Mick Beale on 15:53 - Oct 19 with 2632 viewsHarbour

Mick Beale on 15:50 - Oct 19 by connell10

If true he is Kunt simple as that , I hope wolves go down and we play them so I can say it to his face.

Bit worried how the team react to the unsettling news hopefully we put in a performance. If he has had talks with Wolves already would not expect to see him in the dugout, appreciated it’s an IF
Mick Beale on 15:53 - Oct 19 with 2627 viewsThGrimRanger

its been quoted from a daily mail journalist (i know, i know, daily fail, etc) that Beale's release clause was 1 million pounds

really hoping that's wrong but knowing us probably correct

TheGrimRanger

Mick Beale on 15:54 - Oct 19 with 2584 viewsTheChef

Mick Beale on 15:53 - Oct 19 by ThGrimRanger

its been quoted from a daily mail journalist (i know, i know, daily fail, etc) that Beale's release clause was 1 million pounds

really hoping that's wrong but knowing us probably correct

Stipulated by Dr Evil? Or Evil Les?

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Mick Beale on 15:55 - Oct 19 with 2580 viewsQPRMendoza

MSN saying that Wolves are close to signing Bosz:

https://www.msn.com/en-za/sports/other/wolves-take-big-step-towards-appointing-n
Mick Beale on 15:55 - Oct 19 with 2562 viewskingsburyR

It's all my fault.

I went and bought my 10 years old daughter a season ticket yesterday and today BOOM

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Mick Beale on 15:55 - Oct 19 with 2554 viewsconnell10

Club needs to put out a statement ASAP

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Mick Beale on 15:56 - Oct 19 with 2492 viewsBuckR

Can just see it now;

“We’ve got some great players here at Wolves - Diego Costas a boy I managed for São Paulo under 9’s and he was a great prospect then so it’s great to see him fulfilling his potential”
Mick Beale on 16:02 - Oct 19 with 2353 viewsPinnerPaul

Offy Twitter looks a bit silly having the headline "Focussed on Tonight" and MB's picture and quote.

AND it was posted only 2 hours ago.
[Post edited 19 Oct 2022 16:03]
Mick Beale on 16:04 - Oct 19 with 2286 viewskingsburyR

Wolves forum saying personal terms agreed

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Mick Beale on 16:07 - Oct 19 with 2216 viewskensalriser

Mick Beale on 15:45 - Oct 19 by ThGrimRanger

probably because we're a bit of a basket case - takes something special to be successful at QPR

We're not a basket case at all and haven't been for years.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Mick Beale on 16:09 - Oct 19 with 2148 viewsqprd

why are we acting like beale is some incredible manager?

-in 2019/2020, on this exact date, we beat hull 3-2 (the eze game), taking us to 5th
-last season, we were in 3rd at the end of january

we have been here before, and we were singing the praises of mclaren three years ago and warburton last year...

we are only 14 games into the season and there are 6 points b/w 4th and 17th... if willock hadnt scored from 1000 yards out on a number of occasions or dieng didnt equalise on a miracle at sunderland, or dykes missed his pen against reading, we could very well be in 13th, and no one would be talking about beale

on what basis do we have to claim that he is some incredibly progressive manager? we are literally playing the same style as we did last year, and we've actually upgraded both leftback and rightback positions (albeit downgraded at striker)

beale is his own biggest spokesman, and fair play to him. but there's a lot to management and we have no reason to believe he's the answer. warburton mismanaged the team at the end of last season... is beale going to be able to weather a losing streak or manage a squad over 46 (or 38, if he goes to wolves)? is he going to be able to manage big egos with international caps and european appearances? he's managed a number of games situations ineptly (due to inexperience) and this is a huge gamble by wolves

if he wants to go, then good riddance.. the next guy will come in, we'll probably get a few good results b/c we have some damn good players, and then we'll end up 9th to 13th again

lets not pretend like this guy is sir alex.
Mick Beale on 16:11 - Oct 19 with 2079 viewsqueensparker

Club need to make a statement ahead of the game or it’s going to be toxic IMO.

What a mess
Mick Beale on 16:11 - Oct 19 with 2046 viewsThGrimRanger

Mick Beale on 16:07 - Oct 19 by kensalriser

We're not a basket case at all and haven't been for years.

Beale must be the first manager since the 90's that's left QPR with his reputation enhanced - to me that's proves we're a basket case.

That probably stands up as the worst in the whole league alongside our cup record.

TheGrimRanger

Mick Beale on 16:12 - Oct 19 with 2005 viewsPinnerPaul

Mick Beale on 16:09 - Oct 19 by qprd

why are we acting like beale is some incredible manager?

-in 2019/2020, on this exact date, we beat hull 3-2 (the eze game), taking us to 5th
-last season, we were in 3rd at the end of january

we have been here before, and we were singing the praises of mclaren three years ago and warburton last year...

we are only 14 games into the season and there are 6 points b/w 4th and 17th... if willock hadnt scored from 1000 yards out on a number of occasions or dieng didnt equalise on a miracle at sunderland, or dykes missed his pen against reading, we could very well be in 13th, and no one would be talking about beale

on what basis do we have to claim that he is some incredibly progressive manager? we are literally playing the same style as we did last year, and we've actually upgraded both leftback and rightback positions (albeit downgraded at striker)

beale is his own biggest spokesman, and fair play to him. but there's a lot to management and we have no reason to believe he's the answer. warburton mismanaged the team at the end of last season... is beale going to be able to weather a losing streak or manage a squad over 46 (or 38, if he goes to wolves)? is he going to be able to manage big egos with international caps and european appearances? he's managed a number of games situations ineptly (due to inexperience) and this is a huge gamble by wolves

if he wants to go, then good riddance.. the next guy will come in, we'll probably get a few good results b/c we have some damn good players, and then we'll end up 9th to 13th again

lets not pretend like this guy is sir alex.

In your IF column could equally be scenarios where we would be top.

The 'evidence' is his CV and the testimonials of countless professionals who have worked with him.

AND we are not playing the same as MW's side.
Mick Beale on 16:14 - Oct 19 with 1964 viewskensalriser

Mick Beale on 16:11 - Oct 19 by ThGrimRanger

Beale must be the first manager since the 90's that's left QPR with his reputation enhanced - to me that's proves we're a basket case.

That probably stands up as the worst in the whole league alongside our cup record.

Nonsense. Derby County are a basket case. There are loads of clubs like QPR just treading water.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Mick Beale on 16:17 - Oct 19 with 1843 viewsPinnerPaul

Mick Beale on 16:14 - Oct 19 by kensalriser

Nonsense. Derby County are a basket case. There are loads of clubs like QPR just treading water.

Agree.

We all moan about the parachute payments making it 'easy' to go back up - in that case WBA must be high on the 'basket case' list.

Hull another one for different reasons obviously!
Mick Beale on 16:19 - Oct 19 with 1785 viewsRokerite

Mick Beale on 16:14 - Oct 19 by kensalriser

Derby aren't a basket-case anymore, they've just poached a manager from the division above them. But I agree QPR are not a basket-case. They're just very unfortunate if having finally appointed someone who clearly knows what he's doing he turns out to have so little loyalty even by modern football standards.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024