Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mick Beale 19:18 - Oct 15 with 109169 viewsHayesender

7/4 2nd favourite for the wolves job

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Mick Beale on 15:08 - Oct 19 with 3168 viewsHayesender

Well that's his invitation for the forever R's gone for a Burton

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Mick Beale on 15:09 - Oct 19 with 3156 viewssparkey

Mick Beale on 15:05 - Oct 19 by brad

its gonna be a sickner if he goes........but as the are saying... it has risen the profile of the club and hopefully get a good manager in......its true....sean dyche is never linked to any club now...maybe....do a job here

If we go from Beale ball to Dyche ball that'll be the platform underneath my hanging disappearing
Mick Beale on 15:10 - Oct 19 with 3124 viewsfournil

Would need to be someone in the same mould/philosophy - am thinking Neil Critchley.
Mick Beale on 15:14 - Oct 19 with 3009 viewsHAYESBOY

Gary Oneal, give Bournemouth an ultimatum that either offer me the job or I'm off to QPR.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Mick Beale on 15:14 - Oct 19 with 3003 viewsDoudou87

So gutted if this actually happens, 14 games into his managerial career WTF. I'm just banking on Beale being sensible and turning the offer down, how likely that is I have no idea. Really disappointing news if true.

Poll: Preferred rumoured CB

Mick Beale on 15:15 - Oct 19 with 2970 viewshubble

This feels like being jilted by the best bird you've ever been out with, just after you got engaged.

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Mick Beale on 15:18 - Oct 19 with 2827 viewsMick_S

Mick Beale on 15:15 - Oct 19 by hubble

This feels like being jilted by the best bird you've ever been out with, just after you got engaged.

And she’s chasing an ugly f ucker with more money.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Mick Beale on 15:27 - Oct 19 with 2588 viewsgobbles

Of course, he could be using all of this to force Villa's hand
Login to get fewer ads

Mick Beale on 15:28 - Oct 19 with 2581 viewsLogman

There must be a chance that we will refuse to let Wolves speak to him, no ? I know we would take the money from a player sale but the compensation for Beale is not going to run into millions.
Mick Beale on 15:30 - Oct 19 with 2500 viewsQPR_John

Mick Beale on 15:28 - Oct 19 by Logman

There must be a chance that we will refuse to let Wolves speak to him, no ? I know we would take the money from a player sale but the compensation for Beale is not going to run into millions.

If Wolves believe as they obviously do that he can keep them in the Premier League then £10M at least would be chicken feed.
Mick Beale on 15:31 - Oct 19 with 2454 viewssparkey

Something positive, shows its not set in stone
Mick Beale on 15:32 - Oct 19 with 2438 viewsRokerite

Mick Beale on 14:48 - Oct 19 by daveB

Judging by his interviews yesterday he's gonna jump at the chance if they approach him.

QPR should take the money and go and get Chris Wilder or the fella from Huddersifled Coberan (sp)

If Beale leaves then Corberan would be an excellent replacement but both 'Boro and WBA are being linked with him and Cardiff and Hull are both fishing in the same pond. He did an outstanding job taking Huddersfield to third place and an unlucky defeat in the play-off final last season but he left because he was receiving no financial backing to either improve the squad or even retain the players he had.
Mick Beale on 15:32 - Oct 19 with 2427 viewshubble

All this begs the question: why don't managers have contracts the same as players? You shouldn't be able to poach another team's manager in the middle of a season and if a manager is headhunted, then, like a talented player you nurtured and then sell for a massive profit, you should be properly compensated.

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Mick Beale on 15:33 - Oct 19 with 2376 viewsGalileo

Im ever hopeful there's a tad of loyalty left in the game. MB was happy to sign a contract a few months ago safe in the knowledge he'd be left to run the ship in his own way for at least a season, if not longer.

Venables was the last bright young thing we had in charge and he left for Barca not fekin Wolves.
Mick Beale on 15:36 - Oct 19 with 2277 viewsStanisgod

I also would refuse permission. Just say, sorry mate, youve been here five minutes, were doing ok, fans like you, we like you, we were good enough to come to in the summer, its a p#ss take.
Oh, and f#ck off Wolves, where were you in the summer?

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Mick Beale on 15:37 - Oct 19 with 2247 viewsloftus77

Yeah...if even the mighty Beeb are now carrying it as their top football story, then its got to be a done deal, I'm afraid. Would love to think otherwise, but can't.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/63314761

You wouldn't think modern football could be so ridiculous - but then, one word: Watford.
Mick Beale on 15:37 - Oct 19 with 2235 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

If he leaves after 14 games that will say a lot about his character. I'm going tonight and I just feel totally deflated, I have a feeling it might be a weird atmosphere.
Mick Beale on 15:37 - Oct 19 with 2218 viewsdigswellhoop

apparently hes gone
Mick Beale on 15:38 - Oct 19 with 2204 viewsdaveB

If they make an approach they know Beale is interested so has already spoken to them. We should get as much money as we can for him
Mick Beale on 15:38 - Oct 19 with 2192 viewsBushRanger82

I will never respect Beale if he ditches the club who gave him his first break as manager after just a few months being in the job.
As for Wolves, I will pray for their total collapse as a football club.
Mick Beale on 15:40 - Oct 19 with 2123 viewsManinBlack

I have lamented several times on here before that I don't get carried away when we are doing well because it soon falls apart, decade's of following this club has shaped and depressed my outlook. This looks like another prime example of how QPR and enjoyment never lasts long.

Unfortunately the money gap between clubs now means the wealthy can plunder the poor for their jewels as they are helpless. We see it when clubs best players move to richer clubs and it happens with managers too. Pre Premier league there was no way any QPR manager would leave us for Wolves but the financial gulf between the divisions now sadly sees this happen where we are at the mercy of Premier league looters.
Mick Beale on 15:40 - Oct 19 with 2108 viewsGloryHunter

Mick Beale on 15:38 - Oct 19 by daveB

If they make an approach they know Beale is interested so has already spoken to them. We should get as much money as we can for him

If there's a release clause in his contract then all Wolves have to do is meet it. No negotiation.
Mick Beale on 15:41 - Oct 19 with 2083 viewsPinnerPaul

Mick Beale on 14:26 - Oct 19 by stainrods_elbow

To be honest, if (and it's still an enormous 'if', surely), Beale were to walk and throw himself to the Wolves, that would probably do me with pro football and QPR. It would just make an unbearable mockery of the whole shebang. I'd also be demanding that both Les and Hoos went with him, as they'd look beyond stupid and incompetent.

With the head-spinning media typhoon, the club probably needs to make a clear statement as to whether they have granted Beale permission to enter preliminary talks, but they probably won't, as it's always the fans who are the mugs and last to know in these cases. We're not participants or 'members' of anything; we're on the outslide looking in.

it would be shockingly premature on both sides if he were to go, but stupider and shittier things happen in football, thanks to the insane hyper-acceleration of modern life. We also don't know what may be written into MB's contract re talking to 'big' clubs.

Meanwhile, Mick might have a chat with the likes of Josh Bowler about hubris, over-ambition and the illusions of greener grass.

LF & LH hire a manger to his first job who turns out to be so good a PL club want him after just 14 games - doesn't read like 'incompetent' to me!
Mick Beale on 15:42 - Oct 19 with 2063 viewsBklynRanger

Mick Beale on 15:37 - Oct 19 by Wilkinswatercarrier

If he leaves after 14 games that will say a lot about his character. I'm going tonight and I just feel totally deflated, I have a feeling it might be a weird atmosphere.

Very weird yeah. I know the club can't go around refuting every rumour, but with the strength of this one if there isn't a statement to the contrary by kick off it seems hard not to see this as probably happening.

Could be wrong but fcuking hell. What a fcuking joke. I have a meeting with a very irritating senior colleague in about 20 minutes and can see myself losing it.
Mick Beale on 15:43 - Oct 19 with 2041 viewsPinnerPaul

Mick Beale on 14:41 - Oct 19 by Doudou87

Pretty sure it's all just media talk.

Peter Bosz has apparently held positive talks. Lets all relax and enjoy tonight.

1/9 suggests its money talk as well.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024