Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Harry and MeAgain 09:42 - Dec 9 with 2987 viewsSonofpugwash

How refreshing to find a site that doesn't mention them.

Doh!

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Harry and MeAgain on 09:59 - Dec 9 with 2927 viewsWokingR

Well, as Metallica will tell you, we operate a strict no gingers policy on here.
Harry and MeAgain on 10:47 - Dec 9 with 2796 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Turned on Netflix last night, and there it was as the main program. Watched the trailer out of curiosity, and that's me done.
I dont like being lectured to by multi millionaires or be expected to feel sorry for them while I decide whether to put my heating on or not.

Jog on Harry.
Harry and MeAgain on 10:49 - Dec 9 with 2787 viewsQPRSteve

I know it's here somewhere. Now where did I put that guillotine?
Harry and MeAgain on 10:51 - Dec 9 with 2782 viewsstowmarketrange

They’ve done it mainly because of the yanks falling for all that siht,so why should it make news over here?Don’t give them the publicity they want.Can we put them on ignore Clive?
[Post edited 9 Dec 2022 10:52]
Harry and MeAgain on 10:57 - Dec 9 with 2733 viewsTheChef

Harry and MeAgain on 10:51 - Dec 9 by stowmarketrange

They’ve done it mainly because of the yanks falling for all that siht,so why should it make news over here?Don’t give them the publicity they want.Can we put them on ignore Clive?

Netflix only broadcast fictional programmes - have I got that right?

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Harry and MeAgain on 11:25 - Dec 9 with 2679 viewsSonofpugwash

And with the smokescreen of the nation's attention to this wonderful pair the powers that be will no doubt sneak in some unpopular legislation.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Harry and MeAgain on 11:34 - Dec 9 with 2658 viewsQPR_John

Hope O’Brian from LBC does not read this site he would have a fit. He’s full of it loves the pair of them bordering on cult status.
Harry and MeAgain on 11:37 - Dec 9 with 2633 viewsSydneyRs

I haven't watched it but it's been all over social media the last couple of days. A lot of the posts and tweets about it seem to be from people who claim not to care about them 😭🤡
[Post edited 9 Dec 2022 11:38]
Login to get fewer ads

Harry and MeAgain on 12:31 - Dec 9 with 2518 viewsSharpy36

Harry and MeAgain on 11:37 - Dec 9 by SydneyRs

I haven't watched it but it's been all over social media the last couple of days. A lot of the posts and tweets about it seem to be from people who claim not to care about them 😭🤡
[Post edited 9 Dec 2022 11:38]

I don`t care one jot for the pair of them, but i most certainly care for our late queen who she has set out to besmirch.

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

Harry and MeAgain on 13:23 - Dec 9 with 2406 viewsRanger_Things

Harry and MeAgain on 12:31 - Dec 9 by Sharpy36

I don`t care one jot for the pair of them, but i most certainly care for our late queen who she has set out to besmirch.

I’ve not watched. How did Meghan besmirch Lizzy?
Harry and MeAgain on 13:49 - Dec 9 with 2341 viewsSuperhoop83

I'm torn between my indifference about the royal family, my slight liking for Harry, my sympathy for Meghan, given the way the racist right wing rags treated and still treat her, and disbelief that a couple who moved to America to escape public scrutiny would release a six-part documentary about their lives.

I think I'll settle on not giving a toss.

Suffering since 1978.

Harry and MeAgain on 13:56 - Dec 9 with 2316 viewsTheChef

Harry and MeAgain on 13:49 - Dec 9 by Superhoop83

I'm torn between my indifference about the royal family, my slight liking for Harry, my sympathy for Meghan, given the way the racist right wing rags treated and still treat her, and disbelief that a couple who moved to America to escape public scrutiny would release a six-part documentary about their lives.

"disbelief that a couple who moved to America to escape public scrutiny would release a six-part documentary about their lives."

And there you have it.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Harry and MeAgain on 14:32 - Dec 9 with 2243 viewsSheffieldHoop

Weird but amusing watching these 2 phonies keep digging.
Harry, the guy who had to apologise for racially abusing a fellow soldier, who wore the Nazi uniform....Forced out by "racist newspapers" - Ironically the same papers who uncovered his racist antics in the first place.
They left the UK where they had full security, funded by us, to go and live in Hollywood....and now cry about having to fund their own security????
They can't even keep the story straight with regards to how they met. Crying about not being where they wanted in the family hierarchy. Jesus wept.
Mrs SH is obsessed, we find them utterly ridiculous.

"Someone despises me. That's their problem." Marcus Aurelius

Harry and MeAgain on 14:44 - Dec 9 with 2207 viewsSuperhoop83

Harry and MeAgain on 13:56 - Dec 9 by TheChef

"disbelief that a couple who moved to America to escape public scrutiny would release a six-part documentary about their lives."

And there you have it.

Ithangyow!

Suffering since 1978.

Harry and MeAgain on 15:26 - Dec 9 with 2136 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Harry and MeAgain on 13:49 - Dec 9 by Superhoop83

Saved a lot of posters from having to post.

Thank you sir, this country owes you.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Harry and MeAgain on 15:27 - Dec 9 with 2135 viewsCLAREMAN1995

I have 2 questions for our friends on LFW based in England.
The woman who worked for the Queen for 60 years is old and slightly deaf so is there any chance she moved that womans hair to see her name tag and asked a few times where she is from.
IsThe woman who was offended ,screamed racisim and is on evert tv show on planet earth doing this for financial gain ?
I bet every QPR fan on this board living abroad has been asked multiple times where they are from .
Every day for 35 years I am asked where i am from and 90% of the guesses are England followed closely by Scotland and bringing up the rear Ireland .lol
Harry and MeAgain on 16:33 - Dec 9 with 2019 viewsDWQPR

Harry and MeAgain on 11:34 - Dec 9 by QPR_John

Hope O’Brian from LBC does not read this site he would have a fit. He’s full of it loves the pair of them bordering on cult status.

“Hope O’Brian from LBC does not read this site he would have a fit. He’s full of it loves the pair of them bordering on cûnt status.”

* Fixed

The truth is that up to and probably post his wedding to the Narcissist General that Harry was in many peoples eyes their favourite royal given his active service in the army, his seemingly inexhaustible dedication to various charities and his general down to earth nature. And even when he met Meghan and through the engagement and also the wedding there was great feeling towards the pair of them, especially as it seemed that it was seen as bringing the royal family into the 21st century. Frankly I don’t give a flying fûck what they’ve got to say as it has already been proven many times that what comes out of her mouth borders beyond the realms and of fantasy and the fact that this could all have been said using a public broadcaster rather than negotiating a fee of $88million says it all really. Strip them both of their remaining titles and then they can live happily ever after as Mr and Mrs Markle.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Harry and MeAgain on 16:35 - Dec 9 with 2016 viewsBucksRanger

"Is the woman who was offended, screamed racism and is on every tv show on planet earth doing this for financial gain?"

Of course she is, being angry gets you media time, being pleasant and understanding gets you nothing except peace of mind.

I do love peace of mind.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2022 20:57]
Harry and MeAgain on 16:41 - Dec 9 with 1989 viewsToast_R

I actually feel some sympathy for Prince Henry. Wasn't Margaret quite angry as well being the sibling but not the heir, what purpose do you serve, really?
And he lost his mother at 13 years old, I don't care how much wealth or privilege your family has, losing a mother as a child must be absolutely horrific. I wonder if he's really gotten over it?
Harry and MeAgain on 17:04 - Dec 9 with 1929 viewscolinallcars

They were quite upset by the paparazzi, but Italian food does that to some people.
Harry and MeAgain on 17:18 - Dec 9 with 1894 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Harry and MeAgain on 16:33 - Dec 9 by DWQPR

“Hope O’Brian from LBC does not read this site he would have a fit. He’s full of it loves the pair of them bordering on cûnt status.”

* Fixed

The truth is that up to and probably post his wedding to the Narcissist General that Harry was in many peoples eyes their favourite royal given his active service in the army, his seemingly inexhaustible dedication to various charities and his general down to earth nature. And even when he met Meghan and through the engagement and also the wedding there was great feeling towards the pair of them, especially as it seemed that it was seen as bringing the royal family into the 21st century. Frankly I don’t give a flying fûck what they’ve got to say as it has already been proven many times that what comes out of her mouth borders beyond the realms and of fantasy and the fact that this could all have been said using a public broadcaster rather than negotiating a fee of $88million says it all really. Strip them both of their remaining titles and then they can live happily ever after as Mr and Mrs Markle.

Harry can't be stripped of being a Prince as this is a heredity title. They can remove the Duke, but he reverts to Prince, and therefore she becomes Princess MeAgain.
Which is probably what she wants. Much easier to market yourself in the US as a Princess rather than Dutchess.
Harry and MeAgain on 19:43 - Dec 9 with 1715 viewsRangersw12

The fact both of them seem to wind up the Daily Mail makes me think they're alright 👍
Harry and MeAgain on 20:09 - Dec 9 with 1687 viewsnumptydumpty

Before this documentary I personally believed there could be something in it and when a person states they have been suicidal, its very important not to dismiss this as in generally when people are in this position it's extremely important that credible support is given.

I was not saying she definitely was or wasn't but to say that is a very serious statement.

I decided to watch the documentary just to judge for my own eyes.

It came across as a vendetta against British aristocracy but not one single example of cruelty, racism or staff being deliberately obstructive to Meghan.

It was more about her, not liking or adhering to the royal rules such as curtesying and the hierarchy of pomp and ceremony.

I am not one to stand on ceremony but whatever certain members of royal family do, its an institution based on such ways and its just how it is and has been for hundreds of years. Its quite quaint in many ways but its a credible part of our history and in all reality all that marry into the family, it is how it is.

Anyhow from the footage it all amused Meghan but as yet no statements of anything that she found hurtful and Harry seems forgotten his past.

For many years he got on very well with his brother and especially Kate. Now he has a very warped view that they are against him.

It was a bit of a sickly look at a love affair but unfortunately even from myself who had nowt against either of them, this documentary makes them simply just come across as preaching about a position most people would love to be in.

But no obvious statements of issues. Ie very generalised comments, laughing at the ceremony, and attacking staff with no evidence given at all ie just a comment.

Sure in America they will lap it up. If they can vote for Trump or Biden, they going to side with Meghan.

Even if I did care,which i very neutral on the issues, they basically look like prize twits !!

Very sad !!!
[Post edited 9 Dec 2022 20:11]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Harry and MeAgain on 22:43 - Dec 9 with 1566 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Harry and MeAgain on 19:43 - Dec 9 by Rangersw12

The fact both of them seem to wind up the Daily Mail makes me think they're alright 👍

Worthy of a

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Harry and MeAgain on 15:45 - Dec 10 with 1203 viewstexasranger

Harry and MeAgain on 10:51 - Dec 9 by stowmarketrange

Don't you believe it! The WSJ yesterday had a review of the Netflix program and was pretty scathing, calling it the 'Royal Pity Party'. The 'Yanks' I know here in Texas are disappointed with Harry and disgusted with Meghan.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024