Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huddersfield match fred 09:46 - Feb 3 with 34711 viewsTheChef

Not seen one yet, not done one for a while. So here we go!

Charity Park Rangers out in force, no Dykes, 2-0 Huddersfield.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Huddersfield match fred on 15:53 - Feb 4 with 2983 viewsjoolsyp

Dozzell has had a really poor half. Looks like a little lost lamb out there. Field and JoJo doing all the hard work in the middle of the park - I think Amos would offer more in there with them.
Huddersfield match fred on 15:54 - Feb 4 with 2944 viewseastside_r

Huddersfield match fred on 15:51 - Feb 4 by dutch

No we don't

Poor free kick to concede (unnecessary challenge), Seny could have done better and defence too static.
Huddersfield match fred on 15:54 - Feb 4 with 2911 viewsAndybrat

Huddersfield match fred on 15:51 - Feb 4 by dutch

No we don't

Reading this thread sounds like we are playing miles better than last week. It has been mentioned before don’t trie and get into the stream of the game whilst your wife is behind you. Schoolboy error and now cooking dinner
Huddersfield match fred on 15:56 - Feb 4 with 2856 viewsqueensparker

Better from us than I’ve seen in a while but Huddersfield are shite, we’ve got to get three points here.

Loved the turn and shot from Lowe at the end, class. Willock and Johansen looking good. We do miss Dykes, I’d like to see him and Lowe in a two and firing, think they’d be a handful.

Tim on for Dozzell - he’ll get a lot of time and space in this game and Dozzell basically anonymous (again)
[Post edited 4 Feb 2023 15:58]
Huddersfield match fred on 15:59 - Feb 4 with 2735 viewsCamberleyR

Huddersfield match fred on 15:44 - Feb 4 by flynnbo

His first goal for 18 months.

He scored for Coventry in October. Scored the winner against Sheff Utd.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Huddersfield match fred on 15:59 - Feb 4 with 2718 viewsactonman

Good half , we’re faster to second balls, winning tackles , supporting attacks , winning headers in the middle and look dangerous but as usual , one chance is all anybody needs against us and what should have been a routine save by dieng somehow contrived to concede the follow up .
Will be a different game 2nd half as hudds look awful so can only improve but all in all we’re a million miles from the slop we churned out last week
Huddersfield match fred on 16:00 - Feb 4 with 2659 viewsQPunkR

Huddersfield match fred on 15:56 - Feb 4 by queensparker

Better from us than I’ve seen in a while but Huddersfield are shite, we’ve got to get three points here.

Loved the turn and shot from Lowe at the end, class. Willock and Johansen looking good. We do miss Dykes, I’d like to see him and Lowe in a two and firing, think they’d be a handful.

Tim on for Dozzell - he’ll get a lot of time and space in this game and Dozzell basically anonymous (again)
[Post edited 4 Feb 2023 15:58]

No thanks, Dozzell might be completely anonymous but at least he’s not playing undercover for the opposition

QPR - "shit but local"

Huddersfield match fred on 16:01 - Feb 4 with 2646 viewsdavman

Went 1-0 up because of a defensive cock up. Didn't threaten before, not threatened since. Over the last three halves that I have seen them play, this lot are comfortably the worst team I have seen this year and yet we can't beat them.

We went 1 up and I couldn't see anything but a defeat. Now that they have equalised, it just seems inevitable. We are absolutely devoid of any attacking threat and no defensive urgency. Second balls landing with them constantly; they have players available for simple passes constantly (and at the moment they can't even find them as they are sooooo poor), but the moment they realise how bad we are, they will start finding those passes. We can't defend set pieces, so why we continually give away stupid fouls on the edge of the area, I'll never know.

I swear this is just torture - I don't want to watch, yet I am drawn to it. If only I had a sofa to hide behind.

Sinclair Armstrong would worry the crap out of this defence even if he can't finish...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Login to get fewer ads

Huddersfield match fred on 16:03 - Feb 4 with 2568 viewsflynnbo

Huddersfield match fred on 15:59 - Feb 4 by CamberleyR

He scored for Coventry in October. Scored the winner against Sheff Utd.

Bloody Sky!
Huddersfield match fred on 16:03 - Feb 4 with 2551 viewsdmm

Agreed that we are better this week but it would be hard not to be with Huddersfield pretty abject. We really should win this game even if we're not not playing that well.
Huddersfield match fred on 16:05 - Feb 4 with 2481 viewsQPunkR

Udds have been utterly pathetic yet they’ve still got our number. Stupid needless free kick given away by Salter the Earth and Seny has let himself down but patting the ball out for the goal.
But..

But… Huddersfield are an absolute rabble. Please God we can get a bit more fluid up the top of the pitch and really test this keeper who looks properly suspect

QPR - "shit but local"

Huddersfield match fred on 16:05 - Feb 4 with 2480 viewsswisscottage

Huddersfield match fred on 16:01 - Feb 4 by davman

Went 1-0 up because of a defensive cock up. Didn't threaten before, not threatened since. Over the last three halves that I have seen them play, this lot are comfortably the worst team I have seen this year and yet we can't beat them.

We went 1 up and I couldn't see anything but a defeat. Now that they have equalised, it just seems inevitable. We are absolutely devoid of any attacking threat and no defensive urgency. Second balls landing with them constantly; they have players available for simple passes constantly (and at the moment they can't even find them as they are sooooo poor), but the moment they realise how bad we are, they will start finding those passes. We can't defend set pieces, so why we continually give away stupid fouls on the edge of the area, I'll never know.

I swear this is just torture - I don't want to watch, yet I am drawn to it. If only I had a sofa to hide behind.

Sinclair Armstrong would worry the crap out of this defence even if he can't finish...

We're watching completely different games here Dav. Are you sure you're not watching a replay of last week's debacle ?
Huddersfield match fred on 16:05 - Feb 4 with 2467 viewsVancouverHoop

Their goal looked a good FK and a good save from Seny. Our defence were static no one blocked the kick, and there was no one close to the line to clear the rebound.
Huddersfield match fred on 16:07 - Feb 4 with 2435 viewsgobbles

Field has obviously been told to get up the pitch rather than playing right in front of the defence and it is making a huge difference
Huddersfield match fred on 16:12 - Feb 4 with 2237 viewsVancouverHoop

I doubt Johansen has a full 90 in him. If we're not in front when he goes off I'll be a bit concerned.
Huddersfield match fred on 16:12 - Feb 4 with 2228 viewsdistortR

one of the more ridiculous refereeing decisions.
Huddersfield match fred on 16:12 - Feb 4 with 2223 viewsRs_Holy

F@ck me Huddersfield are shockingly bad but you just know we are going to lose this one… :(
Huddersfield match fred on 16:16 - Feb 4 with 1991 viewsRs_Holy

Another needless free kick given away… it’s like having 3-4 Karl Ready’s in the team
Huddersfield match fred on 16:17 - Feb 4 with 1927 viewsVancouverHoop

What is Dozzell actually for?
Huddersfield match fred on 16:17 - Feb 4 with 1918 viewsDylanP

How has WIllock become so inconsequential so quickly?

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Huddersfield match fred on 16:18 - Feb 4 with 1880 viewstraininvain

It’s difficult to see what the plan is here beyond Field trying to win headers in the Huddersfield half. Up against one of the weakest teams in the league and we look pedestrian going forward.

The players have to take some responsibility but so does the manager imo.
Huddersfield match fred on 16:20 - Feb 4 with 1762 viewsJimmyR

Any reffing decision Udds won’t appeal for? The guy in the preview said they are desperate for set pieces and we obliged….

There to be won if we can overcome their most basic of game plans
Huddersfield match fred on 16:20 - Feb 4 with 1739 viewsKerryE

Chair needs to get his head up and make a good pass
Huddersfield match fred on 16:21 - Feb 4 with 1691 viewsaston_hoop

I reckon there is a point about 55 minutes into every Andre Dozzell performance where you hear his name mentioned and realise for the first time since looking at the teamsheet that he is playing. If Amos can do 20 minutes, I'd hope we get to see them

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Huddersfield match fred on 16:22 - Feb 4 with 1648 viewsJimmyR

Huddersfield match fred on 16:17 - Feb 4 by VancouverHoop

What is Dozzell actually for?

Substituting?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024