Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huddersfield match fred 09:46 - Feb 3 with 34693 viewsTheChef

Not seen one yet, not done one for a while. So here we go!

Charity Park Rangers out in force, no Dykes, 2-0 Huddersfield.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Huddersfield match fred on 15:08 - Feb 3 with 2616 viewsSilverfoxqpr

About as much chance of getting anything out of this as there is of Boris Johnson holding a press conference outside of Great Ormond Street hospital to announce how many children he has. Think we'll go one better tomorrow and lose 0-4. And I'm a happy clapper.
Huddersfield match fred on 16:38 - Feb 3 with 2483 viewsjohnhoop

Huddersfield match fred on 10:43 - Feb 3 by James_Paddocks

I think we're at the stage now where a win is the only acceptable outcome.

A point at Huddersfield is not a decent result. They're sh!te.

0-2 Rangers.

Yep, so shite that they beat us at home.
Huddersfield match fred on 16:43 - Feb 3 with 2459 viewsPinnerPaul

Huddersfield match fred on 12:14 - Feb 3 by Mole_Senior

Lets assume for a minute that we're all right (we've seen this movie before!) and Huddersfield beat us soundly; what next?

Do we think there will be any knee jerk reactions by the club? Any departures to follow?

I DO think we could at least wait until 4.50pm on Saturday before any speculation!
Huddersfield match fred on 16:45 - Feb 3 with 2457 viewsPinnerPaul

Huddersfield match fred on 14:45 - Feb 3 by Mole_Senior

I agree with all; think Critchley should be given more time and sort out the dross that we have (mainly loan players who don't give a hoot!)

Interestingly my pal who works at the training ground has observed (over the last month or so) the cliques that are forming. I'm sure most of you can guess the division but he reiterated our suspicions that it's Warburton's lot vs. 'he who shall not be named' crew.

And the ones who are neither?
Huddersfield match fred on 17:11 - Feb 3 with 2401 viewsNorthantsHoop

Has a defeat written all over this for us, a visit from Charity Park Rangers to help a struggling northern team. If we get a draw that would be good, if we get a win that would be exceptional.
Huddersfield match fred on 18:27 - Feb 3 with 2295 viewspaulparker

2-0 Huddersfield

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Huddersfield match fred on 21:08 - Feb 3 with 2186 viewsManinBlack

Has to be a home win. We always struggle there. They were seconds away from winning at Hull until a stoppage time goal denied them a couple of weeks ago. Hull's next home game was against us and they stuffed us. As we lost at home to Huddersfield I can't see us repaying them as we don't have the same fight. Another winter game in the North for our delicate boys should only go one way.
Huddersfield match fred on 21:17 - Feb 3 with 2178 viewsBushRanger82

We made Fleetwood look like Barcelona, Hull like Bayern Munich.
I have no faith in our lot whatsoever.
I shall have both hands over my eyes, just catching the odd glimpse through splayed fingers.
Login to get fewer ads

Huddersfield match fred on 21:21 - Feb 3 with 2168 viewsaston_hoop

0-3, Willock, Chair, Johansen

Plus a few LFW account logins not being needed to be used for at least a week while we enjoy the win! UUUURRRSSSS!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Huddersfield match fred on 21:48 - Feb 3 with 2138 viewsDorse

All I want is respite from the unending hurricane of piss that has been our recent form. I am tired of seeing that collection of useless, empty scrotums tiptoeing about, not even pretending it matters.

I will settle for a scrappy 8-0 victory.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Huddersfield match fred on 22:01 - Feb 3 with 2103 viewsdistortR

Huddersfield match fred on 14:45 - Feb 3 by Mole_Senior

I agree with all; think Critchley should be given more time and sort out the dross that we have (mainly loan players who don't give a hoot!)

Interestingly my pal who works at the training ground has observed (over the last month or so) the cliques that are forming. I'm sure most of you can guess the division but he reiterated our suspicions that it's Warburton's lot vs. 'he who shall not be named' crew.

Lowe standing on his own?
Huddersfield match fred on 22:15 - Feb 3 with 2085 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Huddersfield match fred on 21:17 - Feb 3 by BushRanger82

We made Fleetwood look like Barcelona, Hull like Bayern Munich.
I have no faith in our lot whatsoever.
I shall have both hands over my eyes, just catching the odd glimpse through splayed fingers.

Fleetwood's three league games since we played them:

Fleetwood 1 Oxford 2
Sheff Wed 1 Fleetwood 0
Fleetwood 0 Portsmouth 2

They're actually only four points off the relegation zone.
[Post edited 3 Feb 2023 22:17]
Huddersfield match fred on 23:03 - Feb 3 with 2039 viewsted_hendrix

It's been so long since I've been to Huddersfield's ground, we actually won that night and the Man mountain that was Alan McDonald scored the winner with a header In the dying seconds, right in front of us, oh deep joy twas a long time ago, what I wouldn't give to see and hear Alan McDonald's Man mountain frame again throwing a few f ucks into these peroxide laden useless tarts we've got playing for us now.

Shape up or f uck off.

Having said that I can't see further than a 2-0 or 3-1 defeat.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Huddersfield match fred on 06:53 - Feb 4 with 1928 viewsozranger

Am about to head off from home soon for the lovely Yorkshire countryside. I do not think we can predict anything with this game. However, one thing is that NC won't be in a last minute alteration to the style of play as he was when Dykes was hospitalised and his whole offensive strategy went out the window. This week past he hopefully has been able to review that and put forward a new strategy that only uses what he has and the players follow with that. Dykes out, I would not be surprised to see Willock back in off the bench along with Roberts, if ok, and Chair behind Lowe. However, if Roberts is out, perhaps Tim up with Chair and Willock may be quite an interesting combination.

Which heads are screwed on and which are not? No one knows for this match. I'm hoping that the right ones are and we get a result up there. A draw is what I expect and Clive hiding behind a pillar in the last minutes.
Huddersfield match fred on 09:06 - Feb 4 with 1813 viewsjohnhoop

Huddersfield match fred on 21:08 - Feb 3 by ManinBlack

Has to be a home win. We always struggle there. They were seconds away from winning at Hull until a stoppage time goal denied them a couple of weeks ago. Hull's next home game was against us and they stuffed us. As we lost at home to Huddersfield I can't see us repaying them as we don't have the same fight. Another winter game in the North for our delicate boys should only go one way.

I certainly don’t disagree with you but it rather begs the question that if we can’t beat Huddersfield, who in this League CAN we possibly expect to get three points against?
Huddersfield match fred on 09:19 - Feb 4 with 1787 viewsSK_hoops

Nothing highlights our collapse more than people hoping for a draw against relegation zone Huddersfield.
Huddersfield match fred on 09:23 - Feb 4 with 1783 viewsdmm

Critchley said last week he'd change things if needed. Surely he'll do so today with 3 at the back.

With Willock being benched at the moment I'd have thought it would be a good time to revert to say a 352 with Chair playing behind the front 2.
Huddersfield match fred on 09:26 - Feb 4 with 1760 viewseastside_r

Huddersfield match fred on 09:06 - Feb 4 by johnhoop

I certainly don’t disagree with you but it rather begs the question that if we can’t beat Huddersfield, who in this League CAN we possibly expect to get three points against?

Well quite.
Huddersfield match fred on 09:31 - Feb 4 with 1744 viewsNortholt_Rs

Huddersfield match fred on 09:23 - Feb 4 by dmm

Critchley said last week he'd change things if needed. Surely he'll do so today with 3 at the back.

With Willock being benched at the moment I'd have thought it would be a good time to revert to say a 352 with Chair playing behind the front 2.

Well, he definitely needs to change things. His record for us so far is WDLDLDDL which includes a couple of 3-0 batterings. He desperately needs a win today…. He can’t keep trotting out the same cliches telling us what we already know - fella needs to start earning his corn starting with a win at HT today. COYRs!!!!
[Post edited 4 Feb 2023 9:33]

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Huddersfield match fred on 10:25 - Feb 4 with 1627 viewsManinBlack

Huddersfield match fred on 09:06 - Feb 4 by johnhoop

We have reverted to being poor on the road again which is why I am expecting a defeat today. I know we are no good at home at present but we should have beaten Sheffield and Swansea so my hopes are that our home form will pick up enough to win a few games. The thing is our recent home and away record against Huddersfield has been lousy. Remember they sent us down to league 1 over a decade ago.
Huddersfield match fred on 10:52 - Feb 4 with 1592 viewsstevec

Think our players should be up for it today.

Lose, 9 points difference, work to do. Win, 15 points difference and the lads can spend the last 16 games, feet up and planning their holidays. That should be a huge incentive for many in this squad.
Huddersfield match fred on 11:00 - Feb 4 with 1568 viewsQPR_Jim

I think we're going to win, 1-0.
Huddersfield match fred on 11:08 - Feb 4 with 1553 viewscolinallcars

I think our lot have more chance of milking a cow than milking applause.
Another 3-0 reversal methinks.
Huddersfield match fred on 11:17 - Feb 4 with 1529 viewsAndybrat

Being the type of person I am I checked last seasons final league table and am surprised to find we would already be safe. So aka Kevin Galen we should take some selection risks to see the whites of the younger guns eyes. All about NC assessing “ real world” potential in front of a decent crowd for our youngsters. Tim is 19 as are a number of our B team players, some even older. BTW slam dunk defeat today whatever happens. Best is 0-0 as I can’t see us scoring. And I am a cup more than half full person. Ever wonder the affect the success of Jo Willock has on Chris?
Huddersfield match fred on 11:33 - Feb 4 with 1483 viewsbosh67

I think there is growing pessimism that we’ll never win again. It does feel like that at the moment. Confidence and belief feel at an all time low for some reason. Perhaps justified. That said we will win, we will improve, there will be better days.

Just not today. Hudds 2 Winless 1

I think we’ll nash teeth and call for heads, then unexpectedly beat Millwall. And our hopes will rise!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024