Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Critchley and our next 4 games 17:40 - Feb 4 with 6038 viewsNortholt_Rs

Our next 4 games are: Millwallscum (H), Sunderland (H), Boro (A), Blackburn (H). How many points should Critchley be delivering from these 12 possible points? His record so far in all comps for us is WDLDLDDLD which includes us being knocked out of the FA Cup by the mighty Fleetwood and a staggeringly sh1t tally of just 8 points from a possible 24. He looks totally out of his depth.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Critchley and our next 4 games on 17:59 - Feb 4 with 4899 viewsstainrods_elbow

The way things are I'd take 7 but fear it might be anything between 2 to 5 tops.
[Post edited 4 Feb 2023 18:00]

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Critchley and our next 4 games on 18:03 - Feb 4 with 4931 viewsstowmarketrange

Critchley and our next 4 games on 17:59 - Feb 4 by stainrods_elbow

The way things are I'd take 7 but fear it might be anything between 2 to 5 tops.
[Post edited 4 Feb 2023 18:00]

I’d settle for 5 points out of those games now.We’d be up to 44 and only roughly 2 wins away from surviving for next season,and 11 games left to get them.
Critchley and our next 4 games on 18:09 - Feb 4 with 4878 viewsDamo1962

Critchley and our next 4 games on 18:03 - Feb 4 by stowmarketrange

I’d settle for 5 points out of those games now.We’d be up to 44 and only roughly 2 wins away from surviving for next season,and 11 games left to get them.

This.
Critchley and our next 4 games on 18:21 - Feb 4 with 4821 viewsStreathamRanger

We'll surely get a win from one of those 3 home games even though they all look a bit tricky. Nothing from Boro away. 4 points, I think.
Critchley and our next 4 games on 18:50 - Feb 4 with 4651 viewsjohnhoop

I don’t believe it’s what Critchley can deliver, it’s what the rabble he’s inherited from the Bromley bullsh-tter can deliver.
Clive’s words about him going to the reading of Beale’s will and finding he’s inherited the contents of the Ark of the Covenant were spot on. It was Willock’s incredible form that got us the majority of points in our early run. Now he’s forgotten how to play football and Beale’s signings have decided they don’t want to know it’s very difficult to see who of those four teams we stand any chance of beating.
Critchley and our next 4 games on 19:10 - Feb 4 with 4535 viewsStreathamRanger

Critchley and our next 4 games on 18:50 - Feb 4 by johnhoop

I don’t believe it’s what Critchley can deliver, it’s what the rabble he’s inherited from the Bromley bullsh-tter can deliver.
Clive’s words about him going to the reading of Beale’s will and finding he’s inherited the contents of the Ark of the Covenant were spot on. It was Willock’s incredible form that got us the majority of points in our early run. Now he’s forgotten how to play football and Beale’s signings have decided they don’t want to know it’s very difficult to see who of those four teams we stand any chance of beating.

On current form we shouldn't beat any of them but we just need a bit of luck or one solid performance. Talk of 52 points but I reckon another 8 should just about do it - 2 wins,2 draws or 1 win 6 draws (we do love a draw)
Critchley and our next 4 games on 19:15 - Feb 4 with 4505 viewsNortholt_Rs

Critchley and our next 4 games on 18:50 - Feb 4 by johnhoop

Yeah but it is Critchley’s job to get the players performing as a team. It’s why he was hired.
[Post edited 4 Feb 2023 19:59]

Critchley and our next 4 games on 19:42 - Feb 4 with 4432 viewsdaveB

If we can't beat Huddersfield home or away I'm not sure who we are beating.
Login to get fewer ads

Critchley and our next 4 games on 19:53 - Feb 4 with 4357 viewsqueensparker

Knowing us we’ll beat all four and the whole message board will be cockahoop
Critchley and our next 4 games on 21:06 - Feb 4 with 4186 viewsFaurlinho

Want him to succeed. But…am I alone in hearing his voice and instantly picturing the actor Craig Cash: Dave Best fron the Royle family?
Critchley and our next 4 games on 22:34 - Feb 4 with 3948 viewsNorthernr

Playing like we are, if we get a point from those four games I'll be amazed.
Critchley and our next 4 games on 23:28 - Feb 4 with 3833 viewsNortholt_Rs

Critchley and our next 4 games on 22:34 - Feb 4 by Northernr

How would Critchley survive that?

Critchley and our next 4 games on 23:42 - Feb 4 with 3791 viewsAntti_Heinola

Critchley and our next 4 games on 19:42 - Feb 4 by daveB

Well by that logic, we beat Sheff U away and drew with them at home, so we should beat pretty much everyone?
[Post edited 4 Feb 2023 23:43]

Bare bones.

Critchley and our next 4 games on 23:56 - Feb 4 with 3745 viewspaulparker

Critchley hasn’t done anything to convince me he has the minerals for this job
His whole demeanour is flat and uninspiring, gives the impression he is waiting for his mate Stevie G to get another premier league gig so he can be on his way

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Critchley and our next 4 games on 00:00 - Feb 5 with 3750 viewsBurnleyhoop

I’m not sure what impact Critchley is having. Not expecting miracles, but we should be seeing incremental improvements at least. Yet to see anything really that indicates his training methods and philosophy is making any sort of impression on these players.

Would not be remotely surprised if we lost all of the next four games.
Critchley and our next 4 games on 10:58 - Feb 5 with 3444 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Fleetwood lost at home to Burton (yes, Burton) yesterday, meaning they've lost all four league matches since we played them. Pretty much sums up where we are.
[Post edited 5 Feb 2023 11:03]
Critchley and our next 4 games on 11:51 - Feb 5 with 3352 viewsdaveB

Critchley and our next 4 games on 23:42 - Feb 4 by Antti_Heinola

Well by that logic, we beat Sheff U away and drew with them at home, so we should beat pretty much everyone?

thats one way to look at it i suppose
Critchley and our next 4 games on 16:52 - Feb 5 with 3084 viewsPinnerPaul

Critchley and our next 4 games on 19:42 - Feb 4 by daveB

If only it worked like that Dave.

Could just as easily have said in October "We're top, not sure what can stop us getting to the play offs at least"

OR 12 months ago "We only need to be 17th best to get in the play offs, not sure how we can't make it"
Critchley and our next 4 games on 16:52 - Feb 5 with 3081 viewsPinnerPaul

Critchley and our next 4 games on 19:53 - Feb 4 by queensparker

Knowing us we’ll beat all four and the whole message board will be cockahoop

That will upset some!
Critchley and our next 4 games on 16:54 - Feb 5 with 3077 viewsPinnerPaul

OK I'm saying it - I'll be amazed if we don't get at least 1 point.
Critchley and our next 4 games on 16:54 - Feb 5 with 3074 viewsPinnerPaul

Critchley and our next 4 games on 23:42 - Feb 4 by Antti_Heinola

Yep!
Critchley and our next 4 games on 16:58 - Feb 5 with 3068 viewsstanistheman

Critchley and our next 4 games on 11:51 - Feb 5 by daveB

thats one way to look at it i suppose

Whilst it is easy to blame it on the Weasel snd the players he signed it is now down to Critchley to manage and coach the the squad to win matches. This is somewhat failing at the moment.

If we win any of those four matches I will be amazed. 2 or 3 home draws is about the best we will do, but wouldn’t be surprised to lose 3 or 4 from what I have seen.

I did ask on a thread I wrote about kolo Toure how long would Critchley last if results didn’t improve. The former lasted 59 days.
Critchley and our next 4 games on 17:06 - Feb 5 with 3046 viewsOldPedro

Critchley and our next 4 games on 16:58 - Feb 5 by stanistheman

Whilst it is easy to blame it on the Weasel snd the players he signed it is now down to Critchley to manage and coach the the squad to win matches. This is somewhat failing at the moment.

If we win any of those four matches I will be amazed. 2 or 3 home draws is about the best we will do, but wouldn’t be surprised to lose 3 or 4 from what I have seen.

I did ask on a thread I wrote about kolo Toure how long would Critchley last if results didn’t improve. The former lasted 59 days.

Didn't Toure lose all of his games? Under Critchley, we've lost 3 out of 10 (6 draws and 1 win)

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Critchley and our next 4 games on 18:34 - Feb 5 with 2896 viewsMancR

Spot on. Zero points would be be my bet, likelihood is we might scramble a draw from one of them. We just need the body snatchers to return our real players.
Critchley and our next 4 games on 18:52 - Feb 5 with 2836 viewsBAWHoops

What's mad is that if they won 2 and drew 2 they'd be right in the play off mix (they won't though)

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024