Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Unlikely but available candidates for the job... 09:54 - Feb 20 with 5436 viewsPhildo

Nicola Sturgeon

Recently out of work after a long period at the helm. Might get something out of Dykes although may see that as a difficult issue for her. Big step up after Scotland though...

Any more?
Unlikely but available candidates for the job... on 09:57 - Feb 20 with 4126 viewstoboboly

The lure of touring may be too much for her tbf

https://www.ents24.com/uk/tour-dates/the-krankies

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Unlikely but available candidates for the job... on 09:58 - Feb 20 with 4114 viewsToast_R

Couldnt be arsed with her constant droning about breaking away from the EFL and whenever she's called out on poor performances she can never recall anything.
Unlikely but available candidates for the job... on 10:04 - Feb 20 with 4064 viewsA40Bosh

Bojo as next QPR manager

Apparently is my local MP but has been too busy swanning around getting involved in stuff like he was still PM.

“We just need to get promotion done”

Then spend the next season ignoring our actual league position and each Sat/Tues post match saying how “we are getting promotion done!”

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Unlikely but available candidates for the job... on 10:06 - Feb 20 with 4028 viewsLongsufferingR

Nigel Farage is looking for his next big challenge
Unlikely but available candidates for the job... on 10:07 - Feb 20 with 4009 viewsRs_Holy

Unlikely but available candidates for the job... on 10:04 - Feb 20 by A40Bosh

Bojo as next QPR manager

Apparently is my local MP but has been too busy swanning around getting involved in stuff like he was still PM.

“We just need to get promotion done”

Then spend the next season ignoring our actual league position and each Sat/Tues post match saying how “we are getting promotion done!”

surely QPR are more Jeremy Corbyn than Boris Johnson?
Unlikely but available candidates for the job... on 10:10 - Feb 20 with 3932 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Someone who's good at working with children, particularly those who aren't yet potty trained and need burping when they've got a tough away trip north of Watford.

The DoF has fed the names into his computer and it looks like Louise Woodward is the new manager of QPR.
Unlikely but available candidates for the job... on 10:17 - Feb 20 with 3908 viewsted_hendrix

Aloysius Parker, he is currently unemployed and has been unemployed since Lady Penelope Creighton-Ward dropped dead whilst having tap dancing lessons.
I used to go to school with Sir Hugh Creighton-Ward, he was Lady Penelope Creighton-Ward's Dad.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Unlikely but available candidates for the job... on 10:25 - Feb 20 with 3873 viewsTomS

Unlikely but available candidates for the job... on 10:06 - Feb 20 by LongsufferingR

Nigel Farage is looking for his next big challenge

Ah, but the first thing he'd do in the interview would be to outline his vision justifying why the club should leave the Championship.
Login to get fewer ads

Unlikely but available candidates for the job... on 10:30 - Feb 20 with 3809 viewsA40Bosh

Unlikely but available candidates for the job... on 10:25 - Feb 20 by TomS

Ah, but the first thing he'd do in the interview would be to outline his vision justifying why the club should leave the Championship.

And most of our squad would be sent back to …….
Actually best not go there.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Unlikely but available candidates for the job... on 10:34 - Feb 20 with 3759 viewsPhildo

James Bond

Long history of escaping from a tight spot only recently interrupted by unfortunate death on a madman's Island. We could reboot his career.

'No, I expect you to get three points at Blackburn Mr Bond'
Unlikely but available candidates for the job... on 10:43 - Feb 20 with 3710 viewsLongsufferingR

Unlikely but available candidates for the job... on 10:25 - Feb 20 by TomS

Isn't that exactly what we all want? Admittedly some recent managers have got closer to taking us out the wrong way, but Chexit is Chexit.
Unlikely but available candidates for the job... on 10:58 - Feb 20 with 3614 viewsE17hoop

Liz Truss is reinvigorating her career and said she was a fighter not a quitter.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Unlikely but available candidates for the job... on 11:14 - Feb 20 with 3522 viewsMrSheen

King Arthur. Lurking in his cave for a few centuries waiting for a suitable crisis. May need updating on playing out from the back, managing five subs and the fact that he's not allowed to execute underperformers.
Unlikely but available candidates for the job... on 11:17 - Feb 20 with 3495 viewsBklynRanger

Jim Magilton

Most recently sporting director-turned manager for Dundalk - as such is uniquely equipped to audit the club from top to bottom and will command unflinching loyalty from Jimmy Dunne

Strict disciplinarian - just ask the White Pele

Enjoys a drink so will be able to mix up above detailed business with a few social ales - loosen some of these earnest young primadonnas up a bit
Unlikely but available candidates for the job... on 11:18 - Feb 20 with 3474 viewsToast_R

Putin - Will do whatever it takes to bring back the glory years of the 70s and 80s.
Unlikely but available candidates for the job... on 11:21 - Feb 20 with 3420 viewsQPRSteve

Desperate Dan. Well, we're disparate plus I'd like to see the squad try to take the pîss with him.
[Post edited 20 Feb 2023 14:21]
Unlikely but available candidates for the job... on 11:30 - Feb 20 with 3378 viewsDannyPaddox

Unlikely but available candidates for the job... on 11:34 - Feb 20 with 3336 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Bob Katter. Just for the post-match interviews.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Unlikely but available candidates for the job... on 11:51 - Feb 20 with 3256 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Unlikely but available candidates for the job... on 11:53 - Feb 20 with 3239 viewsbosh67

Bungle from Rainbow seems the obvious choice.

I liked someone's suggestion of Liz Truss. 3.5 year appointment, lasts a month. Seems about right!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Unlikely but available candidates for the job... on 11:56 - Feb 20 with 3219 viewsEsox_Lucius

Gino Padula. He runs a soccer academy and once scored direct from a corner; makes him an absolute shoe in.

The grass is always greener.

Unlikely but available candidates for the job... on 12:04 - Feb 20 with 3137 viewsloftboy

Ale Faurlin, knows how to play the game, not sure on his coaching credentials but our fan base would give him time.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Unlikely but available candidates for the job... on 12:08 - Feb 20 with 3116 viewsflynnbo

Unlikely but available candidates for the job... on 12:04 - Feb 20 by loftboy

Ale Faurlin, knows how to play the game, not sure on his coaching credentials but our fan base would give him time.

I thought about him last night-not in a naughty way I hasten to add.
Unlikely but available candidates for the job... on 12:13 - Feb 20 with 3086 viewsDannyPaddox

Unlikely but available candidates for the job... on 11:53 - Feb 20 by bosh67

Bungle from Rainbow seems the obvious choice.

I liked someone's suggestion of Liz Truss. 3.5 year appointment, lasts a month. Seems about right!

You were close with the Bungle shout.
Unlikely but available candidates for the job... on 12:13 - Feb 20 with 3085 viewsLoyalitat

Unlikely but available candidates for the job... on 10:30 - Feb 20 by A40Bosh

And most of our squad would be sent back to …….
Actually best not go there.

Along with Farage himself, French derived surname, as well as his first wife being German and his German speaking kids. His latest/last girlfriend also being French. But he's a Europhobe who hates Europeans. Yeah right.
[Post edited 20 Feb 2023 16:42]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024