Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Unlikely but available candidates for the job... 09:54 - Feb 20 with 5589 viewsPhildo

Nicola Sturgeon

Recently out of work after a long period at the helm. Might get something out of Dykes although may see that as a difficult issue for her. Big step up after Scotland though...

Any more?
Unlikely but available candidates for the job... on 12:18 - Feb 20 with 1312 viewstoboboly

Unlikely but available candidates for the job... on 11:53 - Feb 20 by bosh67

Bungle from Rainbow seems the obvious choice.

I liked someone's suggestion of Liz Truss. 3.5 year appointment, lasts a month. Seems about right!

Would prefer the lettuce
[Post edited 20 Feb 2023 12:19]

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Unlikely but available candidates for the job... on 12:23 - Feb 20 with 1287 viewsterryb

Unlikely but available candidates for the job... on 12:04 - Feb 20 by loftboy

Ale Faurlin, knows how to play the game, not sure on his coaching credentials but our fan base would give him time.

But we would have to struggle through two games before he is due in W12.

Perhaps getting Ollie's tombola back out could see us through till then!
Unlikely but available candidates for the job... on 12:28 - Feb 20 with 1253 viewsHantsR

Roy Race, of Melchester Rovers. Ok so he lost his foot in a bizarre helicopter accident, but still available on a free as a player and could even make a decent manager with his experience?

Edit - also Ron Knee of Neasden
[Post edited 20 Feb 2023 12:30]
Unlikely but available candidates for the job... on 12:33 - Feb 20 with 1233 viewsBushRanger82

Frank Spencer would be a good fit for this club.
Unlikely but available candidates for the job... on 12:34 - Feb 20 with 1229 viewsStrawberryHillR

Masked Singer has just finished. Rita Ora might be able to come in and stiffen up the midfield?
Unlikely but available candidates for the job... on 13:02 - Feb 20 with 1174 viewsslmrstid

Lets go for The Doctor.

If we fail to win a game he can pop everyone in the Tardis and go back in time to try again.

Eventually we'll just win every game forever.
Unlikely but available candidates for the job... on 14:18 - Feb 20 with 1105 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Unlikely but available candidates for the job... on 12:34 - Feb 20 by StrawberryHillR

Masked Singer has just finished. Rita Ora might be able to come in and stiffen up the midfield?

Jimmy Dunne would score multiple goals of his knob end with Rita in charge let her come today
Unlikely but available candidates for the job... on 15:56 - Feb 20 with 987 viewsToast_R

Unlikely but available candidates for the job... on 13:02 - Feb 20 by slmrstid

Lets go for The Doctor.

If we fail to win a game he can pop everyone in the Tardis and go back in time to try again.

Eventually we'll just win every game forever.

We could also go back to 1993 and transport Sir Les Forward 30 years.
Login to get fewer ads

Unlikely but available candidates for the job... on 16:01 - Feb 20 with 983 viewsTheChef

Unlikely but available candidates for the job... on 11:56 - Feb 20 by Esox_Lucius

Gino Padula. He runs a soccer academy and once scored direct from a corner; makes him an absolute shoe in.

And we'd get Mrs Gino back

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Unlikely but available candidates for the job... on 16:36 - Feb 20 with 915 viewsSimplyNico

Billy the Fish.

Pros: He is used to high scoring losses to nil and has worked with various fantasy footballers (so would be right at home with the likes of Taylor Richards, Mikael Ramkilde and Sean Goss). He has also played in an FA Cup Final.

Cons: No managerial experience and given that the current squad didn't cope well with Critchley, it is difficult to see what they would make of a half man, half fish fantasy goalkeeper.
Unlikely but available candidates for the job... on 17:20 - Feb 20 with 840 viewsDannyPaddox

From Bealey the snake to Billy the Fish
Unlikely but available candidates for the job... on 17:26 - Feb 20 with 835 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Unlikely but available candidates for the job... on 17:20 - Feb 20 by DannyPaddox

Last reply: Danny Paddox.

Always delivers.
[Post edited 20 Feb 2023 17:27]
Unlikely but available candidates for the job... on 17:54 - Feb 20 with 797 viewsSimplyNico

Unlikely but available candidates for the job... on 17:20 - Feb 20 by DannyPaddox

Brilliant
Unlikely but available candidates for the job... on 17:56 - Feb 20 with 793 viewsR_from_afar

Mountaineer Joe Simpson

I can just imagine the conversation:
Joe: "So, Tyler, you say you're injured?"
Tyler Roberts: "That's right, gaffer, my leg just doesn't feel right".
Joe: "I know the feeling, I had the same problem once, but that was when, with my leg already broken, my climbing partner cut my rope and I fell off the mountain. Now get back to training, you faker!"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Simpson_(mountaineer)

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024