Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We need Chair back 20:58 - Mar 18 with 6543 viewsqueensparker

That is all.

This is half the team without him
We need Chair back on 21:03 - Mar 18 with 3639 viewsqpr_1968

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

We need Chair back on 21:04 - Mar 18 with 3627 viewsPunteR

He's not even that great, that the truth of the matter.

Dont get me wrong , i love him as a QPR player but he's way off the standard in terms of top footballers .

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

We need Chair back on 21:11 - Mar 18 with 3591 viewsterryb

I would love Illias to be fit enough to return, but do you really think he would make a difference when the ball is five foot above him all the time?

Wwe won't be changing how we play to accomodate him.
We need Chair back on 21:12 - Mar 18 with 3585 viewsLoyalitat

I agree with you but what's the point. On today's and last Tuesday's showings, the poor lad would just be a bystander as the ball is hoofed aimlessly up the field ad nauseam.
We need Chair back on 21:31 - Mar 18 with 3504 viewsHammersmithR

I agree. Whatever formation we played is built around him. Look at his goal / assist record. It’s poor. Time to move him on. He’s holding us back from building a team.
We need Chair back on 22:02 - Mar 18 with 3411 viewsswisscottage

We need Chair back on 21:31 - Mar 18 by HammersmithR

I agree. Whatever formation we played is built around him. Look at his goal / assist record. It’s poor. Time to move him on. He’s holding us back from building a team.

Stick Messi in this team this season and he'd look average.

The fact Chair has the goals and assists he does playing with these Sunday League footballers indicates he's probably better than you seem to think he is.
We need Chair back on 22:34 - Mar 18 with 3287 viewsStanisgod

We were stil getting beat with Chair and Willock playing if you remember.
Dont quite know why people seem to think how they are the answer.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

We need Chair back on 22:48 - Mar 18 with 3228 viewsDamo1962

We need Chair back on 22:34 - Mar 18 by Stanisgod

We were stil getting beat with Chair and Willock playing if you remember.
Dont quite know why people seem to think how they are the answer.

Or the Sick notes. They are all culpable for the mess we are in. I want everyone of them gone if at all possible.
Login to get fewer ads

We need Chair back on 23:08 - Mar 18 with 3190 viewspaulparker

We need Chair back on 21:04 - Mar 18 by PunteR

Dont get me wrong , i love him as a QPR player but he's way off the standard in terms of top footballers .

Spot on PunterR he is a decent player and that’s it , we were losing games with him in the side
Even if we had Pele it wouldn’t make a difference, this club is soulless , loads of empty seats today and I don’t blame people for jacking it in, this week has been soul destroying

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

We need Chair back on 23:20 - Mar 18 with 3141 viewsWegerles_Stairs

My respect for Ilias has grown this season. As mentioned above, to have those stats when you're playing with a bunch of bozos is testament to him. He's also reached a WC semi-final - this lot would struggle to get a Bullseye tankard.

Yes, he can hold onto it too much sometimes and be infuriating on occasion, but f***ing hell, I wish he'd been on the pitch today.
We need Chair back on 00:07 - Mar 19 with 3046 viewsSharpy36

"He's also reached a WC semi-final"

Did he ?

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

We need Chair back on 00:16 - Mar 19 with 3017 viewsWegerles_Stairs

We need Chair back on 00:07 - Mar 19 by Sharpy36

Did he ?

I get he was a squad player but yes, he did. Do you reckon many of our current squad will achieve anything in the game?

As I said, my admiration for him grows when I look at the dross wearing our shirt (or choosing not to) at the moment. I hope he's back after the international break.
We need Chair back on 00:18 - Mar 19 with 3018 viewsFredManRave

Did he ?

Yeah, that's top straw clutching.

I think it's safe to say that Chair took a back seat in that accomplishment.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

We need Chair back on 00:19 - Mar 19 with 3015 viewstraininvain

We need Chair back on 21:04 - Mar 18 by PunteR

It’s all relative. Put it this way, we’re a much better side with Chair in the team and far more likely to stay up with him fully fit in the side. Could’ve done with him today.
(No subject) (n/t) on 07:01 - Mar 19 with 2872 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Did he ?

Okay, he played in a WC third place play-off.
[Post edited 19 Mar 2023 7:03]
We need Chair back on 07:42 - Mar 19 with 2808 viewsQPunkR

Added to the fact that he’s the one and only player at the Club with any sort of vision on the pitch, he also works his aris off for 90 minutes and tries (albeit sometimes too hard) to affect the game and make things happen

QPR - "shit but local"

We need Chair back on 09:47 - Mar 19 with 2623 viewsDWQPR

If we had ten outfield players with the heart and desire of Ilias Chair, let alone the ability we would be nearer the top of this league. Personally I would make him captain. He loves the club and in many games you have seen the emotions of a loss and also when he got injured against Blackburn.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

We need Chair back on 09:54 - Mar 19 with 2603 viewsHastings_Hoops

As ainsworth said - once the ball was on and around the 18yd box there wasn’t any threat - Chair would create that final third threat.
We need Chair back on 10:04 - Mar 19 with 2578 viewsted_hendrix

Yea we need Chair back and I'll bet you this much I bet Chair would love to be back on the pitch and playing for the club.
Then take a look at our inury list queue stood outside the 'sick note ' waiting room with a 'headache' or a 'bit of a twinge' or a 'temperature' or even a 'maybe I don't feel right gaffer'
Yea we need Chair back.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

We need Chair back on 10:12 - Mar 19 with 2544 views00calben

IMO Chair is a good championship player - nothing more, nothing less.

That makes him a significant upgrade on what we have in the team atm.
We need Chair back on 10:24 - Mar 19 with 2513 viewsBlue_Castello

We need Chair back on 09:47 - Mar 19 by DWQPR

If we had ten outfield players with the heart and desire of Ilias Chair, let alone the ability we would be nearer the top of this league. Personally I would make him captain. He loves the club and in many games you have seen the emotions of a loss and also when he got injured against Blackburn.

Agreed I'm amazed that some people on this thread can't see how important he is to the team, when he went off injured I turned to my brother and said that's the Heartbeat removed.

It seems that after such a s*it week nobody can think back to October when we were top of the League, I don't blame them, but the point is our squad has players good enough to compete at the top of the Championship and Chairs one of them.

We desperately need him back and what we wouldn't give for a fit Chris Willock now they would lift the whole team, I just hope that if and when they come back Ainsworth is able to adapt the style of play, there must surely be a situation where you can play a mixture of possession ball and long ball combined and not have the long ball as your only option.
[Post edited 19 Mar 2023 11:30]
We need Chair back on 10:47 - Mar 19 with 2458 viewsStanisgod

We need Chair back on 09:54 - Mar 19 by Hastings_Hoops

As ainsworth said - once the ball was on and around the 18yd box there wasn’t any threat - Chair would create that final third threat.

There was certainly a threat when Armstrong came on in the final third twenty minutes too late.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

We need Chair back on 10:54 - Mar 19 with 2441 viewsBlue_Castello

We need Chair back on 10:47 - Mar 19 by Stanisgod

There was certainly a threat when Armstrong came on in the final third twenty minutes too late.

Yup should have been on earlier and I hope Ainsworth will realise that when he reviews the match tomorrow.....
We need Chair back on 11:21 - Mar 19 with 2385 viewsbaz_qpr

You're get 100% from Ilias unlike Lowe who I has barely given us 30% in the last two games
We need Chair back on 11:21 - Mar 19 with 2383 viewsR_from_afar

We need Chair back on 21:11 - Mar 18 by terryb

I would love Illias to be fit enough to return, but do you really think he would make a difference when the ball is five foot above him all the time?

Wwe won't be changing how we play to accomodate him.

I’m not being deliberately contrary, I honestly feel we would at least vary the way we play if he and - gasp - Willock were available.

I believe the reliance on playing it long is largely down to the fact that without those two, we are sorely lacking in players who can open teams up by passing on the deck and/ or dribbling.

Call me deluded but I truly believe that Ainsworth adjusts his approach based on the strengths of the players he has available.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024