Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leon Balogun, ladies and gents… 17:28 - Apr 1 with 22904 viewsPadulas_Shampoo

Sits on his ass for most of the season. Comes back, gives away a penalty after 5 mins then wants to argue with the poor sods that pay their money and time to support this absolute shower.

Leon Balogun, ladies and gents… on 17:31 - Apr 1 with 8256 viewsdaveB

Thought apart from the penalty he played quite well, tin hat on
Leon Balogun, ladies and gents… on 17:34 - Apr 1 with 8180 viewstraininvain

Leon Balogun, ladies and gents… on 17:31 - Apr 1 by daveB

I don’t think the abuse is for his performance today. It’s the five months on the sidelines with a mystery injury when the club needed him most.
Leon Balogun, ladies and gents… on 17:38 - Apr 1 with 8085 viewsRs_Holy

yeah apart from giving a needless penalty away he played blinder against the mighty Wigan....

Leon Balogun, ladies and gents… on 17:38 - Apr 1 with 8100 viewsbaz_qpr

Agree with you Dave, its not unusual when someone is out for so long to be rusty and drop a clanger. He was probably the best player after that

What is more disappointing is our inability to create chances again both in terms of build up play and final ball
Leon Balogun, ladies and gents… on 17:39 - Apr 1 with 8059 viewsBillericayR

Where were the other players while this was going on ?
Leon Balogun, ladies and gents… on 17:41 - Apr 1 with 7991 viewsManinBlack

Leon Balogun, ladies and gents… on 17:38 - Apr 1 by baz_qpr

Agree with you Dave, its not unusual when someone is out for so long to be rusty and drop a clanger. He was probably the best player after that

What is more disappointing is our inability to create chances again both in terms of build up play and final ball

The BBC commentator described us as dreary up against the worst defence in the division. Wigan hadn't won in previous 8 games so we duly did what was expected of us.
Leon Balogun, ladies and gents… on 17:42 - Apr 1 with 7953 viewsRs_Holy

Leon Balogun, ladies and gents… on 17:39 - Apr 1 by BillericayR

it was quite a while after the final whistle... Uncs and Balogun were the only 2 left on the pitch. Uncs to give his shirt to some fans, Balogun ... no idea? maybe he likes winding people up?
Leon Balogun, ladies and gents… on 17:47 - Apr 1 with 7864 viewsdaveB

Leon Balogun, ladies and gents… on 17:34 - Apr 1 by traininvain

I don’t think the abuse is for his performance today. It’s the five months on the sidelines with a mystery injury when the club needed him most.

I get it and don't blame people for being angry especially when you go all that way but the club just doing radio silence on injuries hasn't helped the situation
Login to get fewer ads

Leon Balogun, ladies and gents… on 17:49 - Apr 1 with 7813 viewsthame_hoops

Personally, I don’t think it’s a great look for our fans when they try and engage with a player like this. Just my opinion
Leon Balogun, ladies and gents… on 17:53 - Apr 1 with 7738 viewstraininvain

Leon Balogun, ladies and gents… on 17:49 - Apr 1 by thame_hoops

Personally, I don’t think it’s a great look for our fans when they try and engage with a player like this. Just my opinion

It’s also unlikely to help the situation. Makes it even more toxic if that’s possible.
Leon Balogun, ladies and gents… on 17:54 - Apr 1 with 7691 viewsRs_Holy

i dont blame the fans... and I think Balogun going to them after the game shows he has no real understanding of how they feel.
Leon Balogun, ladies and gents… on 17:56 - Apr 1 with 7691 viewsmart_Goblin

Missed the first 15 mins so missed his clanger but thought he was our most composed and assured player by a country mile whilst everyone else was hacking at thin air and smashing the ball into touch like Sunday league drunks.
Was hopeful that he would be a big presence for us in the run in but now I’m just sitting shaking my head again .
For the love of Fck have some self awareness and realise that you have been missing in action since Beale left with the mistress with us staring relegation and oblivion in the face.

I don’t know what was said to him by those fans and maybe some of it was over the top ..and it feels slightly embarrassing…but suck it up man!!! What do you expect ???

I saw a team playing like it was an end of season dead rubber and that tells me everything I need to know . They haven’t got it in them to fight . Chair showed a little quality when he came on and Field will battle ..but the rest ?

I will be glad to see the back of them all .
Laird obviously already on the Tyler Roberts express train back to Premier league comfort and arrogance . Cheerio
[Post edited 1 Apr 2023 17:58]
Leon Balogun, ladies and gents… on 17:58 - Apr 1 with 7646 viewsWatford_Ranger

12 points from 66 including meek (at best) defeats to Wigan, Blackpool and Rotherham in the last few weeks. I’m amazed no one has gone on and just chinned one of them mid-game.
Leon Balogun, ladies and gents… on 18:02 - Apr 1 with 7519 viewsDamo1962

Wait until the last game...then let him and the rest of them know what you think of them. This is hardly going to make him play better...or is it🤔
Leon Balogun, ladies and gents… on 18:05 - Apr 1 with 7454 viewsBakes

Leon Balogun, ladies and gents… on 17:39 - Apr 1 by BillericayR

Booking the table for Mayfair later, should be back by 9.
[Post edited 1 Apr 2023 18:06]

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

Leon Balogun, ladies and gents… on 18:07 - Apr 1 with 7444 viewsDamo1962

Leon Balogun, ladies and gents… on 17:58 - Apr 1 by Watford_Ranger

12 points from 66 including meek (at best) defeats to Wigan, Blackpool and Rotherham in the last few weeks. I’m amazed no one has gone on and just chinned one of them mid-game.

The supporters frustration is understandable. Going by Clive's reports, the fans following the team all over the country, have been pretty patient so far - especially with what they have had to endure from this shower of shite on the pitch. Today was just a result and performance too far for some.
Leon Balogun, ladies and gents… on 18:13 - Apr 1 with 7343 viewsstainrods_elbow

Leon Balogun, ladies and gents… on 17:34 - Apr 1 by traininvain

It's not a 'mystery' - it's a cover-up. If clubs like QPR communicated with their supporters (i.e paying customers) with an ounce of respect, telling us what injuries players had, what the rehabilitation issues are, and generally stopped behaving like these things were matters of state security, a lot of today's post-match unpleasantness could be sensibly headed off. But that wouldn't be professional football, would it? As for Balogun, God knows what he was/is thinking - but what a sorry scene for all of us!
[Post edited 1 Apr 2023 18:16]

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Leon Balogun, ladies and gents… on 18:25 - Apr 1 with 7261 viewsNortholt_Rs

Man’s a cùnt

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Leon Balogun, ladies and gents… on 18:57 - Apr 1 with 6989 viewspaulparker

So that’s Richard’s & now Balogun who have both fronted fans after Sh1t displays against crap northern teams , both players have gone missing this year and both are an utter disgrace to their profession , it really goes to show how toxic the club is and both of these lowlife’s should never wear our jersey ever again

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Leon Balogun, ladies and gents… on 19:02 - Apr 1 with 6939 viewsRangersw12

Leon Balogun, ladies and gents… on 18:57 - Apr 1 by paulparker

So that’s Richard’s & now Balogun who have both fronted fans after Sh1t displays against crap northern teams , both players have gone missing this year and both are an utter disgrace to their profession , it really goes to show how toxic the club is and both of these lowlife’s should never wear our jersey ever again

This 100%

Surprised it's taken the fans so long to have a pop at these low lifes
Leon Balogun, ladies and gents… on 19:22 - Apr 1 with 6798 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Leon Balogun, ladies and gents… on 19:02 - Apr 1 by Rangersw12

This 100%

Surprised it's taken the fans so long to have a pop at these low lifes

Players have been booed by elements of the crowd for nearly five months now. I don’t think people have been shy.
Leon Balogun, ladies and gents… on 19:26 - Apr 1 with 6758 viewsSteveB

The bloody penalty though. Why? No need at all.There was no danger, it was 4 mins on the clock & he makes a fckn bollox tackle that was a pen all day long. If I didn't know better, I'd assume he's had a few quid on himself. It was that pathetic.
Leon Balogun, ladies and gents… on 19:26 - Apr 1 with 6754 viewsRangersw12

Leon Balogun, ladies and gents… on 19:22 - Apr 1 by BazzaInTheLoft

Players have been booed by elements of the crowd for nearly five months now. I don’t think people have been shy.

They've been clapped off at most games and been given an easy ride IMO

We're going down and they don't try if we get behind them so might aswell make it as uncomfortable as possible for them till the end of the season

Will achieve nothing but at least will make me feel better
Leon Balogun, ladies and gents… on 19:31 - Apr 1 with 6671 viewsNortholt_Rs

Leon Balogun, ladies and gents… on 19:26 - Apr 1 by SteveB

The bloody penalty though. Why? No need at all.There was no danger, it was 4 mins on the clock & he makes a fckn bollox tackle that was a pen all day long. If I didn't know better, I'd assume he's had a few quid on himself. It was that pathetic.

A few of us at the game said the same thing….

Leon Balogun, ladies and gents… on 19:34 - Apr 1 with 6636 viewsNortholt_Rs

Easy to say unless you’ve just done an 8 hour round trip to watch these cùnts phone it in again. I think the fans have been TOO lenient with this shít lot.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024