Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread 09:52 - Apr 8 with 54541 viewskropotkin41

Somebody has to do this, and I'd like to take this opportunity to salute all the travelling Rs during this crazy season.
We're going to lose on Monday, and numbers of goals don't matter. Here's to a sunny day in August by which time let's hope somebody has swept up and put the rubbish out at Loftus Road.
[Post edited 8 Apr 2023 10:13]

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:16 - Apr 10 with 2454 viewsRs_Holy

Baggies 2 - 0 Can't be Arsed .... i think records could tumble today (if West Brom are interested enough).
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:16 - Apr 10 with 2447 viewsSK_hoops

They want to be relegated don't they?
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:17 - Apr 10 with 2417 viewsR_from_afar

Dykes wins the ball back, we attack, then eventually blaze over. Because of course

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:17 - Apr 10 with 2412 viewsJuzzie

I’ve turned off my BBC Sport app notifications.

Done my head in the last few months
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:17 - Apr 10 with 2409 viewsNLondonHoop

This is as diabolical as it gets
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:17 - Apr 10 with 2402 viewsCamberleyR

I think we're going to outdo the 7-1 under McClaren. Useless fŭcking cùnts.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:17 - Apr 10 with 2392 viewsJigsore

cheers lads that's already a tenner down the drain for the pass.

i've got money on Swift scoring so if you could be so kind?

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:17 - Apr 10 with 2378 viewsqueensparker

Jesus wept.

Every game we plumb new depths.

By the end of the season we’re going to be shipping ten goals a game
Login to get fewer ads

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:18 - Apr 10 with 2304 viewsMelakaRanger

Nothing Hoof Ball can’t fix😂

Seriously. This team would lose to Carshalton Athletic

Utter incompetence of manager and team

Ainsworth is not part of the solution. He is part of our problem

A total clear out of maybe 100 of our players , coaches and management is needed
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:18 - Apr 10 with 2290 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Unreal second goal. That ball bounced around for the bones of an hour. We could have warmed up a sub and told him "go on in there and clear that ball will ya?" and he would have had time to do so.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:18 - Apr 10 with 2245 viewsQPunkR

At this point I hate QPR nearly as much as I hate Chelsea ffs

QPR - "shit but local"

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:20 - Apr 10 with 2077 viewskarlski

Even by recent standards - if you can call them that - this is absolutely pathetic. West Brom stood around that freekick for a good minute with a clear 4 on 2 and nobody did anything about it. They walked in a training ground routine without a touch. I'm generally quite level-headed but am spitting feathers right now.
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:20 - Apr 10 with 2057 viewsdistortR

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:18 - Apr 10 by BrianMcCarthy

Unreal second goal. That ball bounced around for the bones of an hour. We could have warmed up a sub and told him "go on in there and clear that ball will ya?" and he would have had time to do so.

One of the younger plyers deemed not good enough might at least make the effort.
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:20 - Apr 10 with 2049 viewsLogman

Tossers. Just play the B team, U. 21 and U.18 players who want to run their nuts off to become professional footballers in the next 5 games and sack this lot off.
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:20 - Apr 10 with 2032 viewsCamberleyR

We just look like a team of strangers pulled off the street.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:21 - Apr 10 with 1994 viewsHayesender

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:18 - Apr 10 by QPunkR

At this point I hate QPR nearly as much as I hate Chelsea ffs

I love this club, but I fcking detest what others have done to it. From the board, to the dof, to Beale, and to these fcking players

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:21 - Apr 10 with 1989 viewsessextaxiboy

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:17 - Apr 10 by queensparker

Jesus wept.

Every game we plumb new depths.

By the end of the season we’re going to be shipping ten goals a game

Talking about plumbing I am off outside to fit a garden tap . I may be some time . I us5 can't take it anymore today .
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:21 - Apr 10 with 1956 viewsR_from_afar

Oh wow we have a FK near their goal

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:21 - Apr 10 with 1942 viewsNed_Kennedys

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:13 - Apr 10 by strikerace

Dickie is terrible. First he fouls to give the kick, then he has the kick go right by him to the WBA player. How can a direct kick go untouched basically right into the goal

Dickie has reached Gus Caesar levels of uselessness this season.
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:21 - Apr 10 with 1932 viewsToast_R

Have you ever seen a team so inept in the basics of defending?
I mean they're standing there waiting for it to go in. It's beyond amateur. Have they no shred of dignity about themselves?
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:22 - Apr 10 with 1908 viewsQPunkR

Is it too much to wish an unprecedented spate of career ending injuries on the entire squad? Those over the age of 20 anyway

QPR - "shit but local"

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:22 - Apr 10 with 1906 viewsplasmahoop

I'm a bit gutted that, once again, I haven't had a substantial bet on the opposition. I can't bring myself to do it, but it would have been basically printing money lately.
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:22 - Apr 10 with 1903 viewsBrianWilson

Left hand side vacated for the 2nd. Dieng pushes it back into a dangerous position. Soft as...

"a diseased bunch of mofos if there ever was one, their beauty is so awesome that listening to them at their best is like being in some vast dream cathedral decorated with a thousand gleaming American pop culture icons." - Lester Bangs on The Beach Boys

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:22 - Apr 10 with 1884 viewsLongsufferingR

If I was Ainsworth I would be resigning at half time and telling the press that he was embarrassed by these fcking "players" and nobody would have a prayer of getting the bunch of cnts to play the game properly. Utter utter sht.
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:22 - Apr 10 with 1831 viewsR_from_afar

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:21 - Apr 10 by R_from_afar

Oh wow we have a FK near their goal

Dykes heads it well wide

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024