Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread 09:52 - Apr 8 with 54538 viewskropotkin41

Somebody has to do this, and I'd like to take this opportunity to salute all the travelling Rs during this crazy season.
We're going to lose on Monday, and numbers of goals don't matter. Here's to a sunny day in August by which time let's hope somebody has swept up and put the rubbish out at Loftus Road.
[Post edited 8 Apr 2023 10:13]

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 10:13 - Apr 9 with 2973 viewsstevec

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 09:57 - Apr 9 by francisbowles

Last time we were relegated, we won 4-1 at the Hawthorns. Even 'Jesus' scored🙄

And at Easter too, I think.

Could this be the resurrection?
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 10:21 - Apr 9 with 2960 viewslave16

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 09:57 - Apr 9 by francisbowles

Last time we were relegated, we won 4-1 at the Hawthorns. Even 'Jesus' scored🙄

If this was a version of championship manager on the computer you'd seriously have rebooted and started again.

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 11:57 - Apr 9 with 2891 viewsenfieldargh

we could put some mini easter eggs around the pitch and tell them to go on an easter egg hunt, they might be good at that

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 13:30 - Apr 9 with 2826 viewsthemodfather

we start 0-0 and that is probably the only good news, by 5pm we will still be 0 and i fear what the baggies will end up with?!
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 14:44 - Apr 9 with 2752 viewsDorse

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 11:57 - Apr 9 by enfieldargh

we could put some mini easter eggs around the pitch and tell them to go on an easter egg hunt, they might be good at that

Fùcking hell, don't tell Chris Martin that.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:44 - Apr 9 with 2709 viewsJAPRANGERS

.Practice match for West Brom.

4-0
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 17:43 - Apr 9 with 2593 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Who cares any more? W@nkers.
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 17:49 - Apr 9 with 2588 viewsRangersw12

Great support again 👏
Login to get fewer ads

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 18:12 - Apr 9 with 2572 viewskropotkin41

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 17:49 - Apr 9 by Rangersw12

Great support again 👏

The team don't deserve the travelling fans. Fair play, I hope everyone has a good time in the sunshine with friends and family: a beer and a laugh, not spoiled too much by whatever happens on the pitch.

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 18:29 - Apr 9 with 2536 viewsHillAndDerry

Appreciate the club isn't exactly transparent about injuries, but does anyone know if Kakay, Armstrong and Iroegbunam will be available tomorrow?
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 18:37 - Apr 9 with 2514 viewsCamberleyR

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 22:21 - Apr 8 by paulparker

8-1 to West Brom

8 bloody 1!

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 01:24 - Apr 10 with 2389 viewsnumptydumpty

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 18:37 - Apr 9 by CamberleyR

8 bloody 1!

There has to be a game, by the law of averages, where we go wow, how did that happen.

Dennis Bailey came on pitch at half time last game, a one match man career.

Hawthorns not quite Old Trafford so a hat trick or better for Armstrong, the kick start for a beautiful career, a la Les !!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 06:19 - Apr 10 with 2362 viewsBushRanger82

Can only see the usual gutless display from our lot, I'm afraid.

In fact, I really can't see where the next win is coming from, if at all.
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 06:52 - Apr 10 with 2337 viewsPlanetHonneywood

I've got a really strong feeling that we might hit the woodwork today.

Admittedly I'm not sure whose woodwork, but I think we should look upon it as a positive sign of intent on our part i.e. we've had an effort goalbound.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 07:36 - Apr 10 with 2318 viewsjoe90

I’m done with this team. Once the final whistle goes at the Bristol game I’ll breathe a sigh of relief.

This game, we’ll probably lose. If we win, so what? It’ll boost our survival chances but this team of players will deserve no credit. The damage is done, there’s no coming back.

If anyone comes on here trying to give a deep dive into the tactics and how if we’d done this and that we may have only lost by one goal I’ll probably smash my phone. These people are the digital version of those who still clap players after we’ve lost.

I actually think we’ll survive this season. Looking at the fixtures we’ll scrape enough points. It would be typical of this team to do it in the most underwhelming fashion, no last day excitement, followed by over the top coverage from the media team. Embarrassing sh1t show.
[Post edited 10 Apr 2023 9:46]
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 08:12 - Apr 10 with 2300 viewsbosh67

I keep getting visited by the ghost of bad results morning in my ear about a 4-1 defeat. I’m finding it hard to argue.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 08:20 - Apr 10 with 2284 viewsdavman

5-1 loss.

We have nothing. Nothing.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 08:53 - Apr 10 with 2265 viewsLimehouseR

2-1 away win. Dykes and Chair.

Some one has to be positive I guess?!

I think we will scrape a win or two and we will just stay up. We don't deserve it but neither do Reading so they can go instead. Their run in looks pretty tough.
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 09:13 - Apr 10 with 2235 viewskernowhoop

The other matches that matter, today:
Huddersfield v Blackburn
Cardiff v Sunderland
Norwich v Rotherham
PNE v Reading
Wigan v Swansea

Blackburn have much to go for.
Sunderland still have something to go for.
Norwich have much to go for.
PNE have something to go for.
Swansea have nothing to go for.

How important it is that we should be looking for at least a point at WBA.

To the 1,000+ who are going, we salute you. The Hoops need you!
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 09:45 - Apr 10 with 2163 viewskropotkin41

It's going to be 6-0. And not to us.

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 10:15 - Apr 10 with 2117 viewsDamo1962

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 06:19 - Apr 10 by BushRanger82

Can only see the usual gutless display from our lot, I'm afraid.

In fact, I really can't see where the next win is coming from, if at all.

I'm already concerned, about how long it will take to win a game in L1 next season. I'm fully expecting us to lose all our remaining games...and probably heavily as well. You simply do not turn around, what we have become.
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 11:14 - Apr 10 with 2060 viewsNorthantsHoop

Decided not to bother with watching us on Sky Red button and go and see Northampton v Gillingham, wonder if Masterson will be playing for the Gills today, always thought he has been unfairly overlooked at the Rsss.
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 11:19 - Apr 10 with 2044 viewsAndybrat

I am the eternal optimist so think we will only lose 2-0
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 11:36 - Apr 10 with 1992 viewsloftus77

Queen's Park Rangers will today defeat West Bromwich Albion at The Hawthorns by five goals to one.

What's the point? They've clearly long given up, so I'm not really adding anything by taking the time to consider a meaningful, serious, prediction.

5-1 Rangers. Dykes hat-trick and Dieng brace.
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 12:38 - Apr 10 with 1892 viewsnumptydumpty

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 11:36 - Apr 10 by loftus77

Queen's Park Rangers will today defeat West Bromwich Albion at The Hawthorns by five goals to one.

What's the point? They've clearly long given up, so I'm not really adding anything by taking the time to consider a meaningful, serious, prediction.

5-1 Rangers. Dykes hat-trick and Dieng brace.

Play Dieng up front and put Archer in goal, or as sub. Almost a serious suggestion.

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024