Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chelsea 13:09 - Apr 16 with 11773 viewsdutch

One of the many tragedies of our current situation is that I cannot enjoy Chelsea's malaise. I would love to revel in it, wind them up, a few choruses of Never Felt More like singing the blues. But can't because we are even worse. Normally I would be loving it.
Chelsea on 03:45 - Apr 19 with 3478 viewsSydneyRs

Chelsea on 21:52 - Apr 18 by Rs_Holy

going out of Europe... no champions League next year... shame

This.

Now confirmed they are out and with no chance of qualifying. If this repeats itself a couple of times they may be finished in terms of buying trophies which would be lovely to see.

Absolutely criminal to be in the bottom half with the money they've spent, but also hilarious. Lots of Newcastle and Manchester City shirts currently being ordered by their touristy fans and all those African twitter never been near a game accounts will also have to realign with new clubs.

We are of course rubbish and in freefall but, lets face it, we've been mostly terrible for nearly 30 years. Doesn't impact my joy at those financially doped w@nkers failing one bit.
Chelsea on 08:02 - Apr 19 with 3364 viewsPhildo

Was offered a ticket to that game last night

They are screwed

That enzo guy is very slow and as for £50 million for curcarella- there are far better players than him in the championship

I sat surrounded by Americans and tourists- truth is they lost their club a long time ago.they don’t know who they are anymore and I suspect their core support is no bigger than ours

Still the Roman Empire hey?
Chelsea on 08:22 - Apr 19 with 3311 viewstraininvain

Apparently they had class under the war criminal: https://www.theguardian.com/football/2023/apr/18/didier-drogba-chelsea-now-lacks

£600m on transfers in under 12 months and they’re getting progressively worse. Almost makes us look well run, almost.
Chelsea on 08:34 - Apr 19 with 3262 viewsHayesender

Chelsea on 08:02 - Apr 19 by Phildo

Was offered a ticket to that game last night

They are screwed

That enzo guy is very slow and as for £50 million for curcarella- there are far better players than him in the championship

I sat surrounded by Americans and tourists- truth is they lost their club a long time ago.they don’t know who they are anymore and I suspect their core support is no bigger than ours

Still the Roman Empire hey?

Fella I know, proper old school Chelsea fan, hasn't been for about 10 years. Just simply couldn't afford to take him and his two boys to games.

He and his two now almost grown up boys are season ticket holders at Hayes, and they love it

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Chelsea on 10:04 - Apr 19 with 3174 viewsnumptydumpty

If only they introduced financial fair play into the Premier League, Chelsea would go out of existence until the end of time and the word Chelsea would only ever be uttered in reference to pensioners.

Then we could truly say

Chelsea RIP !!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Chelsea on 10:20 - Apr 19 with 3146 viewsthemodfather

all i want to know is when will fa, prem lge and uefa properly investigate chelsea for 20 yrs of dodgy money, player blood doping etc and maybe strip them of any titles won during those times.
then they can look at man city and then....
Chelsea on 11:27 - Apr 19 with 3079 viewsRs_Holy

Chelsea on 10:04 - Apr 19 by numptydumpty

If only they introduced financial fair play into the Premier League, Chelsea would go out of existence until the end of time and the word Chelsea would only ever be uttered in reference to pensioners.

Then we could truly say

Chelsea RIP !!!

Anyone know how much they will miss out on with Champions League/Europe next season? I’m guessing there budgets are based on a good European run so they will make a huge loss next season???
Chelsea on 15:27 - Apr 19 with 2948 viewsBluce_Ree

yay.... chelsea out of europe day...

Doesn't have the same air of celebration as it did before the won the f*cking thing.

At this point I need it to be Chelsea Liquidation Day for it to really tickle my pickle. But all bad Chelsea news is good news.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Login to get fewer ads

Chelsea on 15:34 - Apr 19 with 2920 viewsDWQPR

Chelsea on 11:27 - Apr 19 by Rs_Holy

Anyone know how much they will miss out on with Champions League/Europe next season? I’m guessing there budgets are based on a good European run so they will make a huge loss next season???

When they won it a few years ago they ‘earned; 120million euros. So getting to the QF I suspect would be a 70million euro pay day. Enough to cover the loss on hiring and firing Graham Potter and having around £10million spare. Shame. Hopefully Tom Bola keeps full control of the transfer strategy.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Chelsea on 18:58 - Apr 19 with 2824 viewsJuzzie

Chelsea on 15:34 - Apr 19 by DWQPR

When they won it a few years ago they ‘earned; 120million euros. So getting to the QF I suspect would be a 70million euro pay day. Enough to cover the loss on hiring and firing Graham Potter and having around £10million spare. Shame. Hopefully Tom Bola keeps full control of the transfer strategy.

Whoever their new manager is they probably won’t be able to sack so easily as they won’t have the euro money next season to use and maybe less inclined to pay out of their own pocket.
Chelsea on 19:33 - Apr 19 with 2777 viewsMick_S

According to the good folk on Sky, they’ve had to extend the home changing room to accommodate the size of the current squad. Utterly bonkers.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2023 19:34]

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Chelsea on 00:32 - Apr 20 with 2669 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Chelsea on 19:33 - Apr 19 by Mick_S

According to the good folk on Sky, they’ve had to extend the home changing room to accommodate the size of the current squad. Utterly bonkers.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2023 19:34]

38 first team players according to reports now try and figure out 3 things from that cluster.
Like you said no facility big enough to accomodate them all.
How do you organize training then pick a game day squad and starting 11 then tell the other highly pain mostly Internationals they are out.
How much is the actual wage bill weekly or how often they get paid it mist be mind blowing
Chelsea on 17:50 - Apr 24 with 2419 viewshubble

Just seen this posted on RFI...

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Chelsea on 17:56 - Apr 24 with 2402 viewsMick_S

Chelsea on 17:50 - Apr 24 by hubble

If only that was at White City.

Chelsea on 17:59 - Apr 24 with 2389 viewsMick_S

I love this:

Chelsea on 17:59 - Apr 24 with 2388 viewsBluce_Ree

That lady needs to improve her standards. Imagine being with a f**king chief like that.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Chelsea on 18:26 - Apr 24 with 2299 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Best bit of VAR this season!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Chelsea on 22:32 - Apr 26 with 2062 viewsthame_hoops

If Frank isn’t done in Management after this spell, goodness me
Chelsea on 22:37 - Apr 26 with 2018 viewsLongsufferingR

Chelsea on 22:32 - Apr 26 by thame_hoops

I'm yet to hear one word of criticism of him in the media when it's plain to everybody else that he has failed completely in every management job so far. At what point do they forget the reputation and see what's really happening?
Chelsea on 22:50 - Apr 26 with 1938 viewsted_hendrix

Chelsea on 22:32 - Apr 26 by thame_hoops

Since he came back they've lost all five games, three PL and two CL.

It seriously Is beyond belief, what Is wrong with people?

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Chelsea on 00:37 - Apr 27 with 1771 viewsSydneyRs

This clip is at least a couple of years old but still brilliant. The timing of the push so he couldn't get back on is absolute perfection.
Chelsea on 05:41 - Apr 27 with 1634 viewsstowmarketrange

Chelsea on 22:50 - Apr 26 by ted_hendrix

Since he came back they've lost all five games, three PL and two CL.

It seriously Is beyond belief, what Is wrong with people?

I bet agent Potter is laughing all the way to the Swiss bank.He has moved up a place in the list of worst ever Chelshite managers.
Chelsea on 06:38 - Apr 27 with 1570 viewshoops_legend

Always embarrassing when we try and laugh at Chelsea especially given our current position

When we beat them 1-0 then great we can have the last laugh but right now they are literally in a different league to us! Let’s ignore them until they are relevant to us

Our biggest rival right now are the fake hoops
Chelsea on 07:42 - Apr 27 with 1418 viewsJuzzie

Chelsea on 00:37 - Apr 27 by SydneyRs

This clip is at least a couple of years old but still brilliant. The timing of the push so he couldn't get back on is absolute perfection.

I actually liked the way he just carried on singing when on the platform.
No hissy fit, no trying to get back in, didn’t seem bothered at all.

Still a bellend though and I think his lady actually thought it was funny but still had to show (pretend?) loyalty to him.

As for the game last night, Brentford had one shot on target all game yet won 2-0! Defended solidly, almost Mourhinho-esque.

[Post edited 27 Apr 2023 7:44]
Chelsea on 08:12 - Apr 27 with 1328 viewsAntti_Heinola

Chelsea on 06:38 - Apr 27 by hoops_legend

Always embarrassing when we try and laugh at Chelsea especially given our current position

When we beat them 1-0 then great we can have the last laugh but right now they are literally in a different league to us! Let’s ignore them until they are relevant to us

Our biggest rival right now are the fake hoops

Chelsea have spent hundreds (and hundreds) and hundreds of millions of pounds to finish 11th.

The day we cannot laugh at that, the day a fan of any club can’t laugh at that, because solemnity is required due to our own position, will be a very silly day indeed.

Bare bones.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024