Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How many points 21:42 - Apr 17 with 7150 viewsHayesender

For an orange ball in snooker?

Poll: Shamima Beghum

How many points on 22:21 - Apr 17 with 4670 viewsqpr_1968

make you right.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

How many points on 22:49 - Apr 17 with 4597 viewsCamberleyR

Where's Ray Winstone with a sock when you need him?

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

How many points on 23:27 - Apr 17 with 4538 viewsplasmahoop

Extremist, fundamentalist scum. Need sorting out. The media also need to stop giving them credibility by talking to their representatives.
How many points on 23:38 - Apr 17 with 4515 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

How many points on 23:27 - Apr 17 by plasmahoop

Extremist, fundamentalist scum. Need sorting out. The media also need to stop giving them credibility by talking to their representatives.

They disrupted a snooker match not founded ISIS 😂
[Post edited 17 Apr 2023 23:54]
How many points on 23:48 - Apr 17 with 4476 viewsLblock

How many points on 23:38 - Apr 17 by BazzaInTheLoft

They’re loopy

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

How many points on 23:58 - Apr 17 with 4463 viewsBoston

If he'd have tried that daahn the Windsor Castle when I worked there, the jolly humanitarian regulars would have shown him other uses for a cue.
[Post edited 17 Apr 2023 23:59]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

How many points on 00:07 - Apr 18 with 4443 viewskensalriser

Glad someone has the, erm, balls to do this.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

How many points on 00:10 - Apr 18 with 4435 viewsplasmahoop

How many points on 23:38 - Apr 17 by BazzaInTheLoft

Rather annoying if you'd paid for tickets and a hotel though. All this gluing themselves to the road too. They might not be isis, but it's the same mentality. I'm 100 percent right, end of story.
Login to get fewer ads

How many points on 00:14 - Apr 18 with 4430 viewswesty

Cunch of bunts. One of those players should have given him a swift one across his back with the butt end of their cue.
How many points on 00:14 - Apr 18 with 4429 viewskensalriser

How many points on 00:10 - Apr 18 by plasmahoop

Rather annoying if you'd paid for tickets and a hotel though. All this gluing themselves to the road too. They might not be isis, but it's the same mentality. I'm 100 percent right, end of story.

And you'll still be 100% right on a dead planet.

How many points on 00:37 - Apr 18 with 4403 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

How many points on 00:10 - Apr 18 by plasmahoop

You may not like their methods, but you can appreciate their goal surely?
How many points on 04:47 - Apr 18 with 4329 viewsstowmarketrange

Maybe we could get a similar protest at loftus road for Wednesday night about 7.55, or just after Pukki scores the opening goal whichever comes first?
How many points on 06:46 - Apr 18 with 4260 viewsplasmahoop

How many points on 00:37 - Apr 18 by BazzaInTheLoft

Whilst clearly more needs to be done on environmental issues, I don't think it's helpful for us to do it while the likes China to continue to pollute at a much greater rate than us. But their methods are a bigger problem as if you think you have right on your side in this way it can justify any behaviour. Does not set a good precedent for keeping any sort of vaguely civilised society
How many points on 06:55 - Apr 18 with 4230 viewspaulparker

It’s funny how the same posters are ok with these eco mobs and their right to protest
But get their knickers all wet when QPR fans hold up a banner about the board

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

How many points on 07:26 - Apr 18 with 4189 viewsWegerles_Stairs

How many people look at these idiots and think, "You know what, I'm going to change the way I behave because Jez from Peep Show interrupted Joe Perry versus Rob Milkins."

They're hindering their own cause because people think chucking paint at art or trying to glue yourself to a snooker table is idiotic behaviour. Fair play if they self-immolated like a Vietnamese monk but one imagines that's beyond them.
[Post edited 18 Apr 2023 7:27]
How many points on 07:58 - Apr 18 with 4131 viewsstevec

Have you stopped using oil?
How many points on 08:00 - Apr 18 with 4123 viewsstevec

How many points on 00:14 - Apr 18 by kensalriser

And you'll still be 100% right on a dead planet.

And you ?
How many points on 08:19 - Apr 18 with 4100 viewsBlackAndGoldRanger

Hope they postpone our game the next time we are losing......
How many points on 09:00 - Apr 18 with 4038 viewsDWQPR

One day, just one day at, it maybe one of your relatives that is being rushed to hospital when suddenly the ambulance is stuck in traffic because one of these fùckwits has glued themselves to the road. They won’t take their protests to such countries as Saudi Arabia, Iran, China or Russia who are far more destructive in terms of their attitude towards the future of the planet because ultimately they are cowards preferring to take their own little unenforceable demands out on the more fair minded British public. I assume that you are now living your life free of all fossil fuels now?

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

How many points on 09:19 - Apr 18 with 3997 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

How many points on 09:00 - Apr 18 by DWQPR

One day, just one day at, it maybe one of your relatives that is being rushed to hospital when suddenly the ambulance is stuck in traffic because one of these fùckwits has glued themselves to the road. They won’t take their protests to such countries as Saudi Arabia, Iran, China or Russia who are far more destructive in terms of their attitude towards the future of the planet because ultimately they are cowards preferring to take their own little unenforceable demands out on the more fair minded British public. I assume that you are now living your life free of all fossil fuels now?

You’ve made a lot of assumptions about my own views there! Invoking my relatives in a ambulance a classy touch!
How many points on 10:15 - Apr 18 with 3873 viewsizlingtonhoop

The argument about protesting at or in China is bullshit.

We've shipped our dirty work out there.
How many points on 11:38 - Apr 18 with 3731 viewsPlanetHonneywood

How many points on 00:14 - Apr 18 by westy

Cunch of bunts. One of those players should have given him a swift one across his back with the butt end of their cue.

Let's hope for the sake of the next fan who confronts Lee Hoos, he's not heeding your advice.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

How many points on 11:55 - Apr 18 with 3707 viewsBluce_Ree

Why aren't these people protesting outside oil companies, factories that pollute the skies etc?

They fked up when they started with motorways. Inconveniencing normal people trying to earn money/see families etc.

All this stuff now just comes across as petty, pretentious and prickish. I met these sort of people when I was at college and it was always all for show.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

How many points on 12:42 - Apr 18 with 3663 viewskensalriser

And this is why the planet has no chance, there are too many in denial who can’t see past the end of their own noses. How civilised do you think the world is going to be when the freak weather events we’ve been having are now weekly, there are millions of displaced people looking for somewhere else to live and disruptions to essential supplies are making covid and the Ukraine war look like a half-arsed drill. You must all really hate your kids and grandkids if you don’t want a better world for them.

How many points on 13:06 - Apr 18 with 3601 viewsActonExile

Wanting a better world for your children does not give this individual or organisation the right to disrupt other people going about their lawful business.
Just because an individual has a certain view does not necessarily make it right.
I like a nice sirloin steak, does that give me the right to throw paint at a vegetarian restaurant.
I prefer tea to coffee, am i allowed to glue myself to Costa's front door (i mean the coffee shop, not the ugly bloke who played up front for the poo)

Poll: Wherever QPR end up playing home games in the future, what is most important?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024