Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bust up between Ainsworth with Willock, Johansen and Laird 07:19 - Apr 20 with 34820 viewsnumptydumpty

People are quoting this as fact prior to last night's game

Where's the evidence please ???
[Post edited 20 Apr 2023 7:20]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Bust up between Ainsworth with Willock, Johansen and Laird on 21:14 - Apr 21 with 3343 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Given what (little) I've seen since February, I see it thus: if GA was seen as the answer, then the question must have been bloody awful!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Bust up between Ainsworth with Willock, Johansen and Laird on 21:17 - Apr 21 with 3324 viewsPunteR

Bust up between Ainsworth with Willock, Johansen and Laird on 14:16 - Apr 21 by BklynRanger

But that just tells us Warnock is a better manager than Ainsworth. I don't think many people would disagree with that, possibly even Ainsworth.

Maybe if we'd had Warnock things would be different - far from certain of course but maybe.

That's different though to it being GA's fault that we're in the situation we are. He bears some responsibility now yes, absolutely, but I just think we need to be cautious about how much.

Posters on here have been coating Warnock off for years now.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Bust up between Ainsworth with Willock, Johansen and Laird on 21:48 - Apr 21 with 3199 viewsqprxtc

If you go back and look as far as you’re allowed, every single manager we’ve employed has come in for sh1t from supporters.

Especially the ones that are now regarded as the almighty saviours. Warnock got a stack of it in 2010/11 for drawing too many games. The mighty, invincible Cardiff City we’re going to turn us inside out.

We lost six games that season.

This season isn’t about managers. It’s about players sitting down on the pitch, it’s about laughing at whoever is the manager, it’s about players not giving a sh1t about playing for Queens Park Poxy Rangers.

This squad is not as good as they think they are but they’re not as sh1t as they have been. It’s their attitude or lack of it.

All this bollocks about the f ucking QPR way and how we’re f ucking football purists. That’s how we’ve been since 1885, apparently. Or whatever year we’re meant to be have been formed. Never heard of the QPR way before until Ainsworth turned up last month. The QPR way is being Poxy average since forever.

This isn’t the worst football we’ve ever played. 2000/01 was that. These are the biggest bunch of shit arsed c unting w@nkstains I’ve ever seen.

Whatever f ucking manager we have.

And bollocks to that f ucking apostrophe too.

F uck em.
Bust up between Ainsworth with Willock, Johansen and Laird on 22:40 - Apr 21 with 3079 viewswombat

Bust up between Ainsworth with Willock, Johansen and Laird on 16:52 - Apr 21 by E15Hoop

Haha. Well, I did manage to build a good relationship with Bill Power when he was chairman back in the day, but the stars aligned nicely for me because Ollie was manager (who I've had endless conversations with over the past 20 years), BP the chairman and Mark Austin was the Commerical Director who is an old mate of mine going back into the dim and distant historical past.
I can't exactly say I have the same level of influence as I did back in those good old (bankrupt) days, but you've encouraged me now to hang about purposefully on May 8th and see if any of the board show their faces!
Amit and Ruben say they're open to fan input and want to keep us enaged, so I guess they've got no good excuse for not listening, have they??

Sorry didn’t you mean mark devlin ?

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Bust up between Ainsworth with Willock, Johansen and Laird on 22:45 - Apr 21 with 3051 viewsDejR_vu

Bust up between Ainsworth with Willock, Johansen and Laird on 12:32 - Apr 21 by terryb

Please could anybody who knows answer my questions about a possible move to Glasgow for Willock:-

1) Is it correct that Willock is out of contract this June, but we have an option to extend this for a further season?

If this is true-

2) If we didn't take the option, could he sign for anyone for free as being ooc?

3) If we take the option, what fee could be received for transferring his services?

4) Would a fee be more than the wages guarenteed to Willock in an extension?

I think my last question is important, as the club couldn't afford to renew if it meant keeping his services for no reward (monetary or playing wise).

If there’s any truth in the rumour Willock’s going to Rangers, we should trigger the option and put a massive price on his head just to stop him going there, even if it pisses Willock off, we have to put in the B team all year, and we’re ultimately worse off as a consequence. We should refuse to do anything with Beale out of principle. Bloke’s an absolute lying helmet who’s screwed us already. Sometimes you just need to take a stand to send a message to the piss-takers.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Bust up between Ainsworth with Willock, Johansen and Laird on 22:54 - Apr 21 with 3014 viewswesty

Bust up between Ainsworth with Willock, Johansen and Laird on 21:48 - Apr 21 by qprxtc

If you go back and look as far as you’re allowed, every single manager we’ve employed has come in for sh1t from supporters.

Especially the ones that are now regarded as the almighty saviours. Warnock got a stack of it in 2010/11 for drawing too many games. The mighty, invincible Cardiff City we’re going to turn us inside out.

This season isn’t about managers. It’s about players sitting down on the pitch, it’s about laughing at whoever is the manager, it’s about players not giving a sh1t about playing for Queens Park Poxy Rangers.

This squad is not as good as they think they are but they’re not as sh1t as they have been. It’s their attitude or lack of it.

All this bollocks about the f ucking QPR way and how we’re f ucking football purists. That’s how we’ve been since 1885, apparently. Or whatever year we’re meant to be have been formed. Never heard of the QPR way before until Ainsworth turned up last month. The QPR way is being Poxy average since forever.

This isn’t the worst football we’ve ever played. 2000/01 was that. These are the biggest bunch of shit arsed c unting w@nkstains I’ve ever seen.

F uck em.

Best post I’ve seen for a while.

Of course you’ll have the so called experts and gods telling you that GA is one dimensional, useless, dresses like huggy bear, and has no authority over his players.
Don’t even get me started on the QPR way apparently we were once the Barca of the championship.
Bust up between Ainsworth with Willock, Johansen and Laird on 03:56 - Apr 22 with 2797 viewsThe_Beast1976

Bust up between Ainsworth with Willock, Johansen and Laird on 21:48 - Apr 21 by qprxtc

F uck em.

"This season isn’t about managers. It’s about players sitting down on the pitch, it’s about laughing at whoever is the manager, it’s about players not giving a sh1t about playing for Queens Park Poxy Rangers."

Nail on head. Willock and Laurd being at the forefront, along with (I suspect) Roberts and Johansen.
Bust up between Ainsworth with Willock, Johansen and Laird on 08:56 - Apr 22 with 2633 viewsnumptydumpty

Bust up between Ainsworth with Willock, Johansen and Laird on 22:54 - Apr 21 by westy

Best post I’ve seen for a while.

Of course you’ll have the so called experts and gods telling you that GA is one dimensional, useless, dresses like huggy bear, and has no authority over his players.
Don’t even get me started on the QPR way apparently we were once the Barca of the championship.

We were the Barca of the championship (Div 2 - in its day) 1982 - 83.

Venables was the manager and he left to go to Barcelona.

He is only couple years older than Warnock so let's get El Tel in !!!! 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Login to get fewer ads

Bust up between Ainsworth with Willock, Johansen and Laird on 08:59 - Apr 22 with 2624 viewsE15Hoop

Bust up between Ainsworth with Willock, Johansen and Laird on 22:40 - Apr 21 by wombat

Sorry didn’t you mean mark devlin ?

Mark Devlin was CEO at the time. He was the Commercial Director before that, and Mark Austin replaced him in that particular role.
I never met Mark D, but the word on the streets, I believe, is that he was a "good egg",
Bust up between Ainsworth with Willock, Johansen and Laird on 09:41 - Apr 22 with 2521 viewsE15Hoop

Bust up between Ainsworth with Willock, Johansen and Laird on 08:56 - Apr 22 by numptydumpty

We were the Barca of the championship (Div 2 - in its day) 1982 - 83.

Venables was the manager and he left to go to Barcelona.

He is only couple years older than Warnock so let's get El Tel in !!!! 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Hmmm...Alicante or White City...that's a tough one..
Bust up between Ainsworth with Willock, Johansen and Laird on 09:56 - Apr 22 with 2471 viewsHayesender

There are now voice messages doing the rounds pretty much confirming these rumours. I'm sure by the end of the weekend most of us will have heard them.

Absolute shite show

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Bust up between Ainsworth with Willock, Johansen and Laird on 10:06 - Apr 22 with 2455 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Bust up between Ainsworth with Willock, Johansen and Laird on 09:56 - Apr 22 by Hayesender

There are now voice messages doing the rounds pretty much confirming these rumours. I'm sure by the end of the weekend most of us will have heard them.

Absolute shite show

Got any links / articles?
Bust up between Ainsworth with Willock, Johansen and Laird on 10:19 - Apr 22 with 2391 viewsNortholt_Rs

Bust up between Ainsworth with Willock, Johansen and Laird on 09:56 - Apr 22 by Hayesender

Absolute shite show

Share!

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Bust up between Ainsworth with Willock, Johansen and Laird on 10:56 - Apr 22 with 2234 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Absolute shite show

FFS, if this is true we have plumbed new depths. What really annoys me is that the players are not exactly world beaters, so to have the front to basically sulk is just incredible.

God I cant wait for this season to end.
Bust up between Ainsworth with Willock, Johansen and Laird on 11:01 - Apr 22 with 2198 viewsdistortR

Bust up between Ainsworth with Willock, Johansen and Laird on 10:56 - Apr 22 by Wilkinswatercarrier

FFS, if this is true we have plumbed new depths. What really annoys me is that the players are not exactly world beaters, so to have the front to basically sulk is just incredible.

God I cant wait for this season to end.

So Critchley 'had to go' because the player's hated him because he (Mildly) publicly rebuked him. Ainsworth backs his player's (Publicly), and..............
Bust up between Ainsworth with Willock, Johansen and Laird on 12:07 - Apr 22 with 1998 viewsHunterhoop

Bust up between Ainsworth with Willock, Johansen and Laird on 11:01 - Apr 22 by distortR

So Critchley 'had to go' because the player's hated him because he (Mildly) publicly rebuked him. Ainsworth backs his player's (Publicly), and..............

Shouldn’t have sacked Critchley because of it and shouldn’t sack Ainsworth now because of it. You cannot have player power dominating the club. If the players won’t buy in, get rid.
Bust up between Ainsworth with Willock, Johansen and Laird on 12:30 - Apr 22 with 1926 viewsjohncharles

Bust up between Ainsworth with Willock, Johansen and Laird on 22:45 - Apr 21 by DejR_vu

If there’s any truth in the rumour Willock’s going to Rangers, we should trigger the option and put a massive price on his head just to stop him going there, even if it pisses Willock off, we have to put in the B team all year, and we’re ultimately worse off as a consequence. We should refuse to do anything with Beale out of principle. Bloke’s an absolute lying helmet who’s screwed us already. Sometimes you just need to take a stand to send a message to the piss-takers.

Sell to some other club. Celtic might be interested

Strong and stable my arse.

Bust up between Ainsworth with Willock, Johansen and Laird on 13:39 - Apr 22 with 1770 viewsE15Hoop

Bust up between Ainsworth with Willock, Johansen and Laird on 12:07 - Apr 22 by Hunterhoop

Shouldn’t have sacked Critchley because of it and shouldn’t sack Ainsworth now because of it. You cannot have player power dominating the club. If the players won’t buy in, get rid.

You'd like to believe that GA will be backed by the big cheeses for axing the trouble-makers, but I have a horrible sinking feeling that he'll be getting a lot of sh*t from Sir Les in particular if we go down and he's not plyed the "superstars" who theoretically "should be playing".
With this club, you know that hubris and stupidity are never far away from being on the daily menu..
Bust up between Ainsworth with Willock, Johansen and Laird on 14:13 - Apr 22 with 1592 viewscharmr

This is football.

Ainsworth as player was part of a healthy/unhealthy clique who were influential and sat in the back seats of the team coach. He therefore can’t be surprised.

Not sure if Ainsworth was around but again a clique of players got Waddock/Macdonald sacked. They just didn’t seem to want to be coached.

As for Warnock, the public figure and the private figure are very different. Everyone who loves him, love the public one. Even when he was interviewed recently at LR you felt he had more affinity for Cardiff then us. Why, because he didn’t get his own way on his return. Ego maniac and a wrongun inmo.
[Post edited 22 Apr 2023 14:23]
Bust up between Ainsworth with Willock, Johansen and Laird on 14:19 - Apr 22 with 1544 viewspaulparker

Bust up between Ainsworth with Willock, Johansen and Laird on 21:17 - Apr 21 by PunteR

Posters on here have been coating Warnock off for years now.

A certain person on here who likes to block everyone even went as far as to say Warnock was up to no good and implied that he was taking bungs

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Bust up between Ainsworth with Willock, Johansen and Laird on 14:24 - Apr 22 with 1514 viewsdistortR

Bust up between Ainsworth with Willock, Johansen and Laird on 14:19 - Apr 22 by paulparker

A certain person on here who likes to block everyone even went as far as to say Warnock was up to no good and implied that he was taking bungs

Comes from claims by jason Puncheon. I have no idea if there is any truth in it, but football is a cesspit.
Bust up between Ainsworth with Willock, Johansen and Laird on 17:15 - Apr 22 with 1327 viewsQPR_John

Burnley (best team in the championship by a country mile) 1 QPR (enough said) 2

Discuss
Bust up between Ainsworth with Willock, Johansen and Laird on 17:21 - Apr 22 with 1274 viewsLogman

Bust up between Ainsworth with Willock, Johansen and Laird on 17:15 - Apr 22 by QPR_John

Burnley (best team in the championship by a country mile) 1 QPR (enough said) 2

Discuss

Any team can beat any other on their day. Its doing it over 46 games that counts.

Actually, was going to post about how the standard in the Championship has gone up just over the last couple of years. All the teams can play. There are no mugs any more. Wigan and Blackpool are evidence of that and the mid-table teams who have visited us in recent weeks have played very good football.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024