Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Teddy Disson-Meade RIP (14th Minute Applause) 02:13 - May 1 with 15243 viewsQPRTED14

Hi all new poster bit nervous as this is tough to do..zBit of background history my mum and dad came over from Limerick Ireland in the early 60s moved to Shepherds Bush and into the first house in loftus rd by the red letter box. I've been going rangers since the early 80s my brothers early 70s still season ticket holders today in Ellerslie Rd. The reason I have joined today is to talk about my beautiful nephew Teddy Disson-Meade who has sadly past away at the age of 14. Teddy played for wealdstown fc and QPR development squad. You may of seen this on social media yesterday. Ted also had a season ticket in ellerslie rd and was rangers through and through. If you are at the QPR game v Bristol city please clap on 14 minutes for our Teddy x you R'ssssss
Thank you Spen for your earlier post x

This post has been edited by an administrator
New Poster on 04:10 - May 1 with 10533 viewswesty

So sorry for you and your families tragic loss, sincere condolences to you all.
Sometimes there are far more important things in life than a game of football yet somehow it can bring people closer together in times of adversity. I hope you all find strength and support in these horrendous circumstances. Rip Teddy
[Post edited 1 May 2023 4:14]
New Poster on 05:27 - May 1 with 10479 viewsdixiedean

RIP Teddy. Tragic to lose one so young.
New Poster on 07:58 - May 1 with 10327 viewscolinallcars

Rip. That's so sad.
New Poster on 09:02 - May 1 with 10202 viewsParkRoyalR

New Poster on 07:58 - May 1 by colinallcars

Rip. That's so sad.

Very sad to hear of your terrible sad news,

The entire away end at Stoke gave a round of applause on 14th minute on Saturday as even those who hadn't heard the news were asking reason for applause and joined in,

Growing up on other side of W12, playing at White City 5aside, knew of a couple of the Meade's who were a bit older than our group but really sound lads,

Thinking Teddy may be related, so sad, as comes from a really good family, my thoughts are with all of Teddy's family and friends at this time, May he RIP.
New Poster on 09:02 - May 1 with 10212 viewsMoonshineSteve

Sorry to hear that. Condolences to all who loved him.

I am still Steve but no longer in Dagenham.

New Poster on 09:11 - May 1 with 10174 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Hi QPRTED,

So sorry to hear of your loss. I wish you all strength and peace.
I won't be at the game but will be thinking of you all.

Much love,

Brian.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

New Poster on 09:39 - May 1 with 10123 viewsQPRSteve

Nick London mentioned it on Saturday during the applause and I wondered who the lad was. What terrible new this is.

You have my sincere condolences and I will be thinking of him on Saturday at 3.14 pm.
New Poster on 09:59 - May 1 with 10050 viewsnix

So sorry for your loss.

I'll be there and will honour your beautiful nephew. I lost my beautiful nephew at a tragically young age from a physical illness and it's really tough. I hope you get some comfort from all of our thoughts.

RIP Teddy.
Login to get fewer ads

New Poster on 10:09 - May 1 with 10028 viewsterryb

RIP Teddy & sincere condolences to his family & friends.

I will definitely join in the applause next Monday, provided that the supporters & myself remember that it is happening. Hopefully the club will be highlighting this, especially as he was a memner of the development squad.

Thank you for posting in the middle of your bereavement.
New Poster on 11:01 - May 1 with 9903 viewsnumptydumpty

So sad for your news QPRTED.

No age and do hope all the family are bearing up as well as can be with these extremely challenging circumstances.

We will remember him on Saturday.

May he RIP

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

New Poster on 11:09 - May 1 with 9899 viewsPunteR

Ah man.. so sorry. RIP Teddy

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

New Poster on 11:23 - May 1 with 9866 viewsRsinWales

So sorry to hear that mate. So very sad.

My lads and I will be clapping for Teddy on Monday.

Kindest wishes to you and your family.
New Poster on 11:37 - May 1 with 9843 viewsjohncharles

RIP Teddy. It’s my birthday today and I’m old, very old and I’m thinking about how life I’ve had and little Teddy had. Makes me feel very humble. Condolences to all the family.

Strong and stable my arse.

New Poster on 13:31 - May 1 with 9698 viewsSimonJames

Teddy, that's desperately sad.
I hope you and your family find solace during this tragic time.

100% of people who drink water will die.

New Poster on 14:36 - May 1 with 9643 viewsPaddyhoops

Sounds like a wonderful kid . Hold on to your memories mate.
New Poster on 17:03 - May 1 with 9528 viewsQPRTED14

Thank you all for your beautiful comments x
New Poster on 18:52 - May 1 with 9421 viewsParkRoyalR

New Poster on 17:03 - May 1 by QPRTED14

Thank you all for your beautiful comments x

If ok with you QPRTED14,

Would it be ok if I was to ask for one of the moderators of this board to rename this thread to

Minutes Silence for Teddy Disson-Meade (RIP)

So we can get this message out to as many fans as possible?

With thread titled New Poster it could easily be missed by many.
New Poster on 20:21 - May 1 with 9343 viewsQPRTED14

That would be lovely thank you Park Royal R
New Poster on 21:32 - May 1 with 9255 viewsParkRoyalR

New Poster on 20:21 - May 1 by QPRTED14

That would be lovely thank you Park Royal R

Hi all, if anyone knows how to DM the moderators would you be kind enough to ask them to re-title the thread and hopefully tag at the top of the page so as many fans as possible can see the thread and take part in a round of applause in Teddy's memory in the 14th minute of our final home game.
Teddy Disson-Meade RIP (14th Minute Applause) on 10:33 - May 2 with 9045 viewsHarbour

RIP Teddy and condolences to his family on such a sad loss. Will support the clap on 14th minute on Monday that’s the least we can on such a sad occasion. Sending best wishes to you.
Teddy Disson-Meade RIP (14th Minute Applause) on 10:35 - May 2 with 9049 viewsfrancisbowles

Just found this thread with it's new title. Very sad news. RIP young man and fellow R. I will be applauding on Monday.
Teddy Disson-Meade RIP (14th Minute Applause) on 10:44 - May 2 with 9012 viewsdaveB

There was a minutes applause for him at Stoke which I'm not sure everyone was aware of, I wasn't at the time and just clapped along, my son saw the post on twitter and told me about it later, but would be great to replicate this in the home game
Teddy Disson-Meade RIP (14th Minute Applause) on 11:19 - May 2 with 8916 viewsrobith

I am so sorry for you loss. I won't be at the game, but I'll be thinking of Teddy on Monday
Teddy Disson-Meade RIP (14th Minute Applause) on 11:52 - May 2 with 8835 viewsconnell10

Very sad to hear mate . RIP Teddy .

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Teddy Disson-Meade RIP (14th Minute Applause) on 13:22 - May 2 with 8651 viewsLogman

Deepest condolences. I hope you and the family are not suffering too much at this difficult time and I hope in time you will be able to think back on the nice times that you were able to have with your nephew. Best wishes.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024