Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FGR 09:44 - Jul 5 with 14402 viewsloftboy

Appoint a female manager, social media already full of full on sexist comments, surely if she has the qualifications and the confidence to do the job then that’s all that matters?

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

FGR on 09:49 - Jul 5 with 5737 viewsdaveB

you only have to see the reaction to any female pundit to know life is gonna be tough for her but good luck to her
FGR on 09:51 - Jul 5 with 5725 viewsGloucs_R

Their owner is an attention seeking knob!!

Poll: Are we staying up?

FGR on 09:56 - Jul 5 with 5683 viewsdmm

I think it's great, and hope she and the club show this can be successfully done.
FGR on 09:59 - Jul 5 with 5672 viewsterryb

FGR on 09:51 - Jul 5 by Gloucs_R

Their owner is an attention seeking knob!!

You're not in favour then?

He may be attention seeking, but he is a sucessful business man. It would be hard for her to be a worse appointment than Duncan Ferguson!
FGR on 10:00 - Jul 5 with 5663 viewsbosh67

Sarina Wiegman will be managing in the men's Premier League within 2-years I reckon. If we were looking for a manager and she was available I would take her like a shot. I think she's easily capable of managing at that level.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

FGR on 10:04 - Jul 5 with 5629 viewsdaveB

should be said shes only in as a caretaker manager, she was running the academy there
FGR on 10:07 - Jul 5 with 5578 viewsBushRanger82

There's women bishops in the church of England now, I can't see a woman being a manager of a football league club being as outlandish, to be honest.
FGR on 10:12 - Jul 5 with 5582 viewsQPR_John

Have to have some new rules when the players come out of the shower area. Don't want to embarrass the manager!!!!!!!
Login to get fewer ads

FGR on 10:17 - Jul 5 with 5545 viewsDoudou87

Hate to be cynical but this is just a PR stunt. I'd love to see Hannah appointed (bookies actually have her at 3/1) but can only see this as a very short caretaker role. I'm sure they have a manager lined up.

Poll: Preferred rumoured CB

FGR on 10:33 - Jul 5 with 5477 viewsTonto

9 comments, 2 of which are irrelevant at best and only show that Loftboy was, sadly right in his original post.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

FGR on 10:37 - Jul 5 with 5457 viewscolinallcars

I can't conceive of any problems.
FGR on 10:57 - Jul 5 with 5380 viewsLoyalitat

FGR on 10:00 - Jul 5 by bosh67

Sarina Wiegman will be managing in the men's Premier League within 2-years I reckon. If we were looking for a manager and she was available I would take her like a shot. I think she's easily capable of managing at that level.

Agree on this.
FGR on 11:02 - Jul 5 with 5355 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Paddy Kenny not covering himself in glory in these matters right now to be honest!
FGR on 11:04 - Jul 5 with 5351 viewsGloucs_R

FGR on 09:59 - Jul 5 by terryb

You're not in favour then?

He may be attention seeking, but he is a sucessful business man. It would be hard for her to be a worse appointment than Duncan Ferguson!

Local rivalry aside, the guy turned FGR into the Man City of non league. Enforces his politically and social beliefs on supporters...vegan only burgers, oh do feck off.

Swamps Gloucester school's with free tickets and football shirts...

Turns up at the oil protests.... But happy to build a new stadium when the existing over is more than good enough for them.

Like any other FGR manager, hope she fails miserably.

FGR on 11:12 - Jul 5 with 5313 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

FGR on 11:04 - Jul 5 by Gloucs_R

Local rivalry aside, the guy turned FGR into the Man City of non league. Enforces his politically and social beliefs on supporters...vegan only burgers, oh do feck off.

Turns up at the oil protests.... But happy to build a new stadium when the existing over is more than good enough for them.

Let’s be honest, he’s done exactly the same in terms of instilling beliefs and practices as what every wealthy owner has done, except he’s done things you don’t like or agree with.

That’s why you’ve called him attention seeking and not Sheikh Mansour for example.
[Post edited 5 Jul 2023 11:22]
FGR on 11:18 - Jul 5 with 5269 viewsdaveB

FGR on 11:02 - Jul 5 by BazzaInTheLoft

Paddy Kenny not covering himself in glory in these matters right now to be honest!

some of the messages shes sending him are a bit mad and over the top though but he's not revealing what hes said to her which is telling
FGR on 11:24 - Jul 5 with 5217 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

FGR on 11:18 - Jul 5 by daveB

some of the messages shes sending him are a bit mad and over the top though but he's not revealing what hes said to her which is telling

Yeah, she’s not done herself any favours, but Paddy Kenny has targeted her for a reason and it’s a bit sad.
FGR on 11:26 - Jul 5 with 5211 viewsDaBurgh

FGR on 11:18 - Jul 5 by daveB

I have to say that if I was ever rich and stupid enough to buy a football club the first thing I would put in the new managers/coach's contract would be no social media usage. I would like also to do this for the players but don't think anyone would want to join.
FGR on 11:27 - Jul 5 with 5196 viewsGloucs_R

FGR on 11:12 - Jul 5 by BazzaInTheLoft

Let’s be honest, he’s done exactly the same in terms of instilling beliefs and practices as what every wealthy owner has done, except he’s done things you don’t like or agree with.

That’s why you’ve called him attention seeking and not Sheikh Mansour for example.
[Post edited 5 Jul 2023 11:22]

It's not a thread about Man City though is it? 😂

I have no idea if you go to The Etihad stadium and can only get halal food....??

FGR on 11:31 - Jul 5 with 5176 viewsDannyPaddox

FGR on 11:04 - Jul 5 by Gloucs_R

When you say he “enforces” his vegan-only burgers on supporters I assume he employs stewards (or possibly an army of revolutionary gastro-radicals) to hold people in head-locks as said vegan-burgers are forced down their unsuspecting gullets whilst he lords it around the stadium shouting “eat the quorn mutha-fukkas!

As for giving (sorry “swamping”) free tickets and football shirts to school-children. Utter bastard! When will this woke-madness end.
FGR on 11:32 - Jul 5 with 5166 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

FGR on 11:27 - Jul 5 by Gloucs_R

It's not a thread about Man City though is it? 😂

I have no idea if you go to The Etihad stadium and can only get halal food....??

It’s not a thread about vegan burgers either.

On the Halal food, he’s literally done it to a whole country the attention hungry bastard.
[Post edited 5 Jul 2023 11:34]
FGR on 11:37 - Jul 5 with 5125 viewsGloucs_R

FGR on 11:31 - Jul 5 by DannyPaddox

When you say he “enforces” his vegan-only burgers on supporters I assume he employs stewards (or possibly an army of revolutionary gastro-radicals) to hold people in head-locks as said vegan-burgers are forced down their unsuspecting gullets whilst he lords it around the stadium shouting “eat the quorn mutha-fukkas!

As for giving (sorry “swamping”) free tickets and football shirts to school-children. Utter bastard! When will this woke-madness end.

If Chelsea specifically targeted schools in the Bush and all QPR areas to convert kids to support them, how would that make you feel?

The other comment was quite funny. I actually dont mind the odd Veggie burger but it should be my choice and inclusive for all. Imagine going to a club which made a stand by only selling meat products because the owner felt that everyone should eat meat.

FGR on 11:40 - Jul 5 with 5108 viewsGloucs_R

FGR on 11:32 - Jul 5 by BazzaInTheLoft

It’s not a thread about vegan burgers either.

On the Halal food, he’s literally done it to a whole country the attention hungry bastard.
[Post edited 5 Jul 2023 11:34]

Ok, back to my point.... Hope she fails and the next one and the next one and the next one....

FGR on 11:44 - Jul 5 with 5069 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

FGR on 11:37 - Jul 5 by Gloucs_R

If Chelsea specifically targeted schools in the Bush and all QPR areas to convert kids to support them, how would that make you feel?

The other comment was quite funny. I actually dont mind the odd Veggie burger but it should be my choice and inclusive for all. Imagine going to a club which made a stand by only selling meat products because the owner felt that everyone should eat meat.

‘Imagine going to a club which made a stand by only selling meat products’

You are accurately describing football in this country for the last 170 years.
FGR on 11:46 - Jul 5 with 5042 viewsGloucs_R

FGR on 11:44 - Jul 5 by BazzaInTheLoft

‘Imagine going to a club which made a stand by only selling meat products’

You are accurately describing football in this country for the last 170 years.

Sigh.... You know there world has moved on. Let's leave it there.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024