Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. 12:24 - Aug 4 with 94662 viewsconnell10

I'll go for unlikely 1-1 draw.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 00:33 - Aug 6 with 2476 viewskensalriser

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 00:03 - Aug 6 by PunteR

That was quick.
You spent all summer bigging Ainsworth up and chasing down any poster that criticised him. One game in and you're slating him already.

Reality bites.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 03:03 - Aug 6 with 2344 viewsNorthernr

Who’s surprised?
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 05:21 - Aug 6 with 2259 viewsNortholt_Rs

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 03:03 - Aug 6 by Northernr

Who’s surprised?

The club owners?

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 05:36 - Aug 6 with 2220 viewsFredManRave

Who’s surprised?

Not a lorra lorra Rangers fans...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 08:33 - Aug 6 with 1995 viewsE15Hoop

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 00:03 - Aug 6 by PunteR

That was quick.
You spent all summer bigging Ainsworth up and chasing down any poster that criticised him. One game in and you're slating him already.

Two games in, if you count Oxford last week, which I do because that should have showcased us as being ready to take on the world with our "plucky underdog mentality".

And as you well know, because we spent a lot of time going backwards and forwards on it, my staunch defence of the man was based on how we'd performed against West Brom, Burnley and Stoke, plus how he'd turned Wycombe from relegation favourites into promotion certainties in one season, with absolutely no resources to work with.

It was based on making us hard working, doing all the basics right, and "running when we can't run anymore", and I still believe that if we get those things right, we'll go a long way to being alright.

However, if the players aren't delivering what we were promised they would deliver, then even I'm not that stupid as to defend the indefensible.
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 08:34 - Aug 6 with 1995 viewstraininvain

Who’s surprised?

Not surprised at the result but I’m surprised at how many of our fans have accepted that it has to be this way.

It was obvious at the end of last season that Ainsworth isn’t the right man for the job. We got a couple of lucky results but performances were woeful and that’s continued into pre season and yesterday.

We need a manager who can instil belief into the players and set them up to win games. You only have to watch Ainsworth’s ‘we’ll be lucky to finish 21st’ talk to know where this is heading.

Does anyone think Ainsworth has a better chance of keeping us up than say Warburton?
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 09:24 - Aug 6 with 1845 viewsmonners1969

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 17:24 - Aug 5 by AgedR

I really can’t bring myself to blame Ainsworth. Apart from brief periods of irresponsible spending influenced average spikes we have been declining for years.

Something Is Rotten in the State of Denmark!

I wrote an article in a pensions journal years ago comparing companies without a clear plan and culture with Rangers (yes I am a sad tosser who will take any opportunity to shoe horn QPR in to all parts of my life). It’s only getting worse.

We need to decide on what we want to be and then agree a fxcking plan as to how we get there.
[Post edited 5 Aug 2023 17:25]

If you could find the link I’d love a read - because this is what’s at the heart of the problem - we haven’t really got an identity- but I think under warburton we were trying to build one

Ironically I think warburton with the new training facility would be a strong combo to give us back some identity around player development for youth sections and an attractive club for premier loanees to come (I personally hate the reliance on loan players but accept we almost have to use them every year)

QPR is just lost at sea at the moment
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 12:30 - Aug 6 with 1613 viewsDiscodroids

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 00:05 - Aug 6 by PunteR

Check your DMs mate..

Just Seen it Jody!.sorry Mate!

As For Gareth, The Alvin Stardust tribute act needs to finish the summer season out on Blackpool pier.

Chicken In a Basket, a Pint of Double Diamond, a duet of 'My Coo Ca Choo' with Dustin Gee and a diseased goldfish in a plastic bag to take home. £5 all in.

I had to bail out of the post match interview when he said we could have just played the potential champions.....
[Post edited 6 Aug 2023 12:43]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Login to get fewer ads

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:34 - Aug 6 with 1455 viewsDannyPaddox

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 17:00 - Aug 7 with 1050 viewsPunteR

There you go E15hoop. Spam agrees with you.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024