Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. 12:24 - Aug 4 with 95621 viewsconnell10

I'll go for unlikely 1-1 draw.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 16:57 - Aug 5 with 2961 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 16:56 - Aug 5 by kensalriser

Terrible from Dykes.

That really was pathetic.
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 16:58 - Aug 5 with 2847 viewsHooping_Mad

Begovich saves again

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 17:00 - Aug 5 with 2737 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 16:58 - Aug 5 by Hooping_Mad

Begovich saves again

Excellent stop.
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 17:00 - Aug 5 with 2736 viewsted_hendrix

Blow the whistle you stupid fckpig.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 17:00 - Aug 5 with 2696 viewsVancouverHoop

Yay Ozzie! Our MoM by default?
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 17:00 - Aug 5 with 2678 viewsqprd

Pathetic to make those subs at that point in the game

I’m sure that’s really going to motivate willock
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 17:00 - Aug 5 with 2676 viewsBklynRanger

Willock's face coming on - the fire, the determination. Truly inspiring.
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 17:00 - Aug 5 with 2664 viewsdistortR

WTF are those substitutions?
Login to get fewer ads

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 17:00 - Aug 5 with 2636 viewskarl

I don’t like the idea of it but tbh GA should not be in the job next week. Big problem is that it doesn’t appear that there is anyone on the staff who could put out an improved team, at least we did have Eustace previously, can’t see that it’s fair to lumber this on someone to damage their reputation.
Need to get a replacement in straight away and in all honesty who could that be without the usual protracted process?
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 17:00 - Aug 5 with 2625 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Willock and Dixon-Bonner on for Chair and Dozzell in the 96th minute. What's the point, Gareth?
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 17:01 - Aug 5 with 2599 viewsStanisgod

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 16:54 - Aug 5 by Benny_the_Ball

9 minutes. Honestly, what's the point?

Looks like the new rule is 6 mins added first half and 9 mins second. Anyone know why nine, did someone die on the pitch or are now adding every throw etc.
I wont be seeing the end of a game this season.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 17:01 - Aug 5 with 2531 viewsqprd

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 17:00 - Aug 5 by BklynRanger

Willock's face coming on - the fire, the determination. Truly inspiring.

Can you blame him? Brought on in the 7th minute of stoppage time down 4-0…. If he was going to come on, it should’ve been earlier

This just highlights Ainsworth man management. Something is going on w willock and this is the way you try to get him back on your side?
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 17:02 - Aug 5 with 2453 viewsted_hendrix

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 17:00 - Aug 5 by Benny_the_Ball

Willock and Dixon-Bonner on for Chair and Dozzell in the 96th minute. What's the point, Gareth?

Beggers belief.........................

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 17:02 - Aug 5 with 2449 viewsqprd

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 17:01 - Aug 5 by Stanisgod

Looks like the new rule is 6 mins added first half and 9 mins second. Anyone know why nine, did someone die on the pitch or are now adding every throw etc.
I wont be seeing the end of a game this season.

Extensive delay for gubbins head injury
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 17:02 - Aug 5 with 2407 viewsDamo1962

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 16:56 - Aug 5 by Benny_the_Ball

Dykes with an utterly lame effort after being put clean through by Chair.

As if we don't have enough problems at the back...where are the goals coming from? We will probably need three a game just to get a draw 🤔 And I still think Dykes is gash.
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 17:03 - Aug 5 with 2378 viewsAndybrat

So currently a better result than Oxford
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 17:04 - Aug 5 with 2178 viewsSimonJames

In other news, if it wasn't for Wigan starting the season with a points deduction then Wycombe would be second bottom of League One.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 17:04 - Aug 5 with 2169 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 17:02 - Aug 5 by qprd

Extensive delay for gubbins head injury

2-3 minutes perhaps. We played on with 10 men whilst Gubbins received treatment on the touchline.
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 17:05 - Aug 5 with 2083 viewsVancouverHoop

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 17:00 - Aug 5 by Benny_the_Ball

To show potential buyers he's still able to stand upright and kick a ball?
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 17:05 - Aug 5 with 2074 viewskensalriser

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 17:01 - Aug 5 by qprd

Can you blame him? Brought on in the 7th minute of stoppage time down 4-0…. If he was going to come on, it should’ve been earlier

This just highlights Ainsworth man management. Something is going on w willock and this is the way you try to get him back on your side?

Play him or sell him. It's the manager's job to motivate the players, if he can't either the player or the manager should go.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 17:05 - Aug 5 with 2069 viewsBenny_the_Ball

FT. 4-0. Bottom of the league. I'm off to drink poncha.
[Post edited 5 Aug 2023 17:09]
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 17:06 - Aug 5 with 2005 viewsDorse

Normally, there would be some option we'd all be shouting for: 'why doesn't he play x?' etc. Trouble is, we all know that 'x' simply doesn't exist. We are playing what we've got and no amount of calling for 'x' is going to change it.

We desperately needed a reasonably big fee - not even huge, just reasonable! - for Willock or Chair or Field (no, not him, anyone but him) this summer after effectively paying up contracts by selling Dickie and Dieng but it just ain't happened!

If there is another sale during this window, we have a shot at steadying things up. There is no way we rely on Dunne + 1 throughout the season at the back. Colback will be online soon, Dunne might be back sooner than we think and someone, somewhere, thinks they can get a tune out of WIllock and is prepared to back that thought with a couple of quid, we might get some new faces.

Without new faces, it's same old faeces.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 17:06 - Aug 5 with 1986 viewsdistortR

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 17:00 - Aug 5 by karl

I don’t like the idea of it but tbh GA should not be in the job next week. Big problem is that it doesn’t appear that there is anyone on the staff who could put out an improved team, at least we did have Eustace previously, can’t see that it’s fair to lumber this on someone to damage their reputation.
Need to get a replacement in straight away and in all honesty who could that be without the usual protracted process?

Oh, here we go. Ex-international manager throwing his hat in the ring!
If you get an interview mate, for god's sake don't be yourself.
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 17:07 - Aug 5 with 1890 viewsLordPork

on a positive note, it wasn't double figures ( as I'd feared )
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 17:07 - Aug 5 with 2862 viewsNov77

23 shots (12 on target) vs 4 (1 on target).

Pathetic.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024