Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My Starting 11 for tonight..... 09:05 - Oct 4 with 1938 viewsthehat

Begovic

Smyth
Kakay
Cook
JCS
Paal

Colback
Field
Dozzell

Dykes
Armstrong

I would like us to go with 2 up top on a big pitch to occupy their backline and get the width from the wingbacks. I know this means leaving Chair on the bench but I would start with Chair on Saturday in a more central role and go to a flat back four at home.
My Starting 11 for tonight..... on 09:48 - Oct 4 with 1845 viewsTheChef

Think Chair will start and Armstrong will be on the bench.

Otherwise, as you were.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

My Starting 11 for tonight..... on 09:54 - Oct 4 with 1835 viewstoboboly

Put Chair in for Dozell

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

My Starting 11 for tonight..... on 09:57 - Oct 4 with 1829 viewsWatford_Ranger

Is Cannon vaguely available yet?

He’ll go with what he knows tonight I’m certain but would really like to see a midfield diamond with Chair free to do what he wants behind Armstrong and Dykes. Won’t happen tonight and you know our defence would fall to pieces but we’d see the occasional goal.
My Starting 11 for tonight..... on 09:57 - Oct 4 with 1829 viewsRBlock

I'd lean towards:

Begovic

Smyth
Dunne
Cook
JCS
Paal

Colback
Field

Dykes
Chair
Armstrong

Lean into the counter-attacking style and Armstrong's pace is pretty key to that. I'd also bring Dunne in for Kakay, who for all his faults, is our only outfield player who has played every minute in the league so far. Dozzell much improved, but rather Colback the coagulant in there.
My Starting 11 for tonight..... on 10:00 - Oct 4 with 1817 viewswombat

My Starting 11 for tonight..... on 09:57 - Oct 4 by RBlock

I'd lean towards:

Begovic

Smyth
Dunne
Cook
JCS
Paal

Colback
Field

Dykes
Chair
Armstrong

Lean into the counter-attacking style and Armstrong's pace is pretty key to that. I'd also bring Dunne in for Kakay, who for all his faults, is our only outfield player who has played every minute in the league so far. Dozzell much improved, but rather Colback the coagulant in there.

if cannon was fit id chuck a curve ball into the mix .

smythe up front with dykes and chair , hes got pace more composed on the ball decent touch , might be worth a try as something diff up front

not looking forward to glass salter limping off after 15 mins tonight

Poll: which is your favouite foot

My Starting 11 for tonight..... on 10:07 - Oct 4 with 1787 viewsQPROslo

Been thinking the same 5 3 2 as the OP for this evening, for the same reasons. Possibly Dunne for Kakay but can't remember Dunne playing right side of a 3 much before.
My Starting 11 for tonight..... on 10:12 - Oct 4 with 1767 viewswombat

My Starting 11 for tonight..... on 10:07 - Oct 4 by QPROslo

Been thinking the same 5 3 2 as the OP for this evening, for the same reasons. Possibly Dunne for Kakay but can't remember Dunne playing right side of a 3 much before.

seem to remember dunne playing right back for us and not doing a bad job either.

Poll: which is your favouite foot

My Starting 11 for tonight..... on 10:43 - Oct 4 with 1705 viewsRBlock

My Starting 11 for tonight..... on 10:00 - Oct 4 by wombat

if cannon was fit id chuck a curve ball into the mix .

smythe up front with dykes and chair , hes got pace more composed on the ball decent touch , might be worth a try as something diff up front

not looking forward to glass salter limping off after 15 mins tonight

Don't disagree with this, but don't think Cannon is fit yet.
Login to get fewer ads

My Starting 11 for tonight..... on 10:46 - Oct 4 with 1698 viewsthehat

My Starting 11 for tonight..... on 09:57 - Oct 4 by RBlock

I'd lean towards:

Begovic

Smyth
Dunne
Cook
JCS
Paal

Colback
Field

Dykes
Chair
Armstrong

I get where you are coming from but we always seem to get over run with a two man midfield hence keeping Dozzell in there.

It's going to be tough but we have proved we are capable of upsetting teams away from home.
My Starting 11 for tonight..... on 10:49 - Oct 4 with 1682 viewstoboboly

My Starting 11 for tonight..... on 10:46 - Oct 4 by thehat

I get where you are coming from but we always seem to get over run with a two man midfield hence keeping Dozzell in there.

It's going to be tough but we have proved we are capable of upsetting teams away from home.

If you don't want to be over-run in midfield I am not sure Dozzell is the answer

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

My Starting 11 for tonight..... on 10:55 - Oct 4 with 1663 viewsMonkey_Roots

No Chair, no chance.

He has to be in, without him we create nothing.

Begovic

Smyth
Kakay
Cook
JCS
Paal

Colback
Field

Armstrong
Dykes
Chair

We have to score first, or we're toast.
My Starting 11 for tonight..... on 11:13 - Oct 4 with 1634 viewsWatford_Ranger

My Starting 11 for tonight..... on 10:12 - Oct 4 by wombat

seem to remember dunne playing right back for us and not doing a bad job either.

There was an aberration against Cov I think at home where his ability on the ball was really exposed, just shanking it out of play under no pressure. As a RCB yes although if with Cook and JCS/Fox we’d have to basically play on the goal line to not get done for pace constantly.
My Starting 11 for tonight..... on 11:19 - Oct 4 with 1621 viewsbosh67

Begovic

(4)

Dunne
Cook
JCS
Paal

(2)

Colback
Field

(3)

Armstrong (wide)
Smyth (wide)
Chair (central advanced)

(1)

Dykes

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

My Starting 11 for tonight..... on 11:33 - Oct 4 with 1575 viewsAntti_Heinola

I don't think we'll see Cannon for a few weeks. Could be wrong.

Bare bones.

My Starting 11 for tonight..... on 12:00 - Oct 4 with 1512 viewsDavieQPR

Armstrong needs to start scoring a couple. He has quite a bit of time on the pitch with only one goal to show for it. If anyone says 'give him time to develop' then he needs a loan to a lower league in January
My Starting 11 for tonight..... on 12:11 - Oct 4 with 1484 viewsderbyhoop

Cannon isn't fit, as yet.
I can't see Dunne being thrown in without a Dev Squad game but may be on bench to cover Cook/JCS.
Colback in, Willock out. Only change from team that finished 1st half on Saturday.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

My Starting 11 for tonight..... on 12:27 - Oct 4 with 1443 viewsGaryBannister86

My Starting 11 for tonight..... on 12:00 - Oct 4 by DavieQPR

Armstrong needs to start scoring a couple. He has quite a bit of time on the pitch with only one goal to show for it. If anyone says 'give him time to develop' then he needs a loan to a lower league in January

If we had three other quality strikers, maybe. But did you not see the difference he made on Saturday when he came on? Would have scored if he hadn't been fouled, terrorised the full back, set up our goal.

He's doing just fine, goals or no goals. He needs to start every week.
My Starting 11 for tonight..... on 12:40 - Oct 4 with 1397 viewsNed_Kennedys

My Starting 11 for tonight..... on 12:00 - Oct 4 by DavieQPR

Agree with this.
Tempting as it is to put Sinclair on from the start we need a solid midfield as a priority.
He can hopefully come on 2nd half and cause some havoc and a goal or two.
My Starting 11 for tonight..... on 12:41 - Oct 4 with 1391 viewsthehat

My Starting 11 for tonight..... on 12:27 - Oct 4 by GaryBannister86

If we had three other quality strikers, maybe. But did you not see the difference he made on Saturday when he came on? Would have scored if he hadn't been fouled, terrorised the full back, set up our goal.

He's doing just fine, goals or no goals. He needs to start every week.

Yes agree - As raw as he is he absolutely terrifies defenders. We need to get him and Dykes on the pitch together if we want goals.
My Starting 11 for tonight..... on 12:52 - Oct 4 with 1353 viewsstainrods_elbow

My Starting 11 for tonight..... on 12:41 - Oct 4 by thehat

Yes agree - As raw as he is he absolutely terrifies defenders. We need to get him and Dykes on the pitch together if we want goals.

The trouble with that masterplan is that they don't socre goals either together or apart for the most part.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

My Starting 11 for tonight..... on 17:00 - Oct 4 with 1132 viewsstevec

Tonight we are going to need centre backs who can head a ball all night and an out and out goal scoring centre forward who is comfortable with the ball at his feet and knows how to put the ball in the back of the net..

Bergovic

Kakay/Cook/Dykes

Colback/Field/Dozzell

Smyth / Chair

Kenneth Paal
My Starting 11 for tonight..... on 19:15 - Oct 4 with 974 viewsHooping_Mad

My Starting 11 for tonight..... on 17:00 - Oct 4 by stevec

Tonight we are going to need centre backs who can head a ball all night and an out and out goal scoring centre forward who is comfortable with the ball at his feet and knows how to put the ball in the back of the net..

Bergovic

Kakay/Cook/Dykes

Colback/Field/Dozzell

Smyth / Chair

Kenneth Paal

Love it, but seriously I do think we need 3 in the middle

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

My Starting 11 for tonight..... on 19:19 - Oct 4 with 961 viewsthehat

So........just seen the team he has gone for Chair over Dozzell the rest is how I would have gone. Hope GA is correct and Chair tracks back when needed.

No Willock even on the bench......
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024