Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'll try - a Potters match thread 14:54 - Nov 27 with 68299 viewsE17hoop

Everyone seems to have tried in the last year or so, so I'll have a punt.

1-0, Chair.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: How has this season been?

I'll try - a Potters match thread on 15:09 - Nov 27 with 19929 viewsthemodfather

hoping this is now where we get lift off, rarely an easy game v stoke but a roaring rangers 3-1 win , with a stoke red card and the Loft singing the roof off! there....
I'll try - a Potters match thread on 15:39 - Nov 27 with 19894 viewsNorthLondonR

#InE17weTrust
I'll try - a Potters match thread on 15:54 - Nov 27 with 19858 viewsconnell10

1-1 possibly

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

I'll try - a Potters match thread on 15:57 - Nov 27 with 19855 viewsGaryBannister86

Reckon we should all agree that if we win E17 has to do them for the rest of the season. If we win AND score down the Loft end, he has to do them for the rest of his life. Fair?
I'll try - a Potters match thread on 16:00 - Nov 27 with 19833 viewsBluce_Ree

I don't just want a win. I want a win where we actually look like we know what we're doing. Not just a blood and guts thing.

Head says 1-1

Heart says 2-0

But if past is prologue then 0-4.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

I'll try - a Potters match thread on 16:00 - Nov 27 with 19841 viewsFDC

Does anyone remember lucky Lauren, from, I think, the Sousa days...? Feel like she could be due a recall.

#announceLauren
I'll try - a Potters match thread on 16:01 - Nov 27 with 19838 viewsconnell10

I'll try - a Potters match thread on 15:57 - Nov 27 by GaryBannister86

Reckon we should all agree that if we win E17 has to do them for the rest of the season. If we win AND score down the Loft end, he has to do them for the rest of his life. Fair?

I concur .........seconded ......motion carried

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

I'll try - a Potters match thread on 16:29 - Nov 27 with 19802 viewsOldPedro

If we win, I'll eat some broccoli..... (I hate broccoli).

For reference, I said to my son before the away game at Burnley last season, that we didn't have a hope of getting a result and if we won, I'd eat broccoli.

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Login to get fewer ads

I'll try - a Potters match thread on 16:34 - Nov 27 with 19773 viewsBenny_the_Ball

I'll try - a Potters match thread on 16:29 - Nov 27 by OldPedro

For reference, I said to my son before the away game at Burnley last season, that we didn't have a hope of getting a result and if we won, I'd eat broccoli.

And did you?
I'll try - a Potters match thread on 16:52 - Nov 27 with 19752 viewsOldPedro

I'll try - a Potters match thread on 16:34 - Nov 27 by Benny_the_Ball

And did you?

Yes I did - my kids made sure I had a couple of pieces on my plate. Had to have a couple of beers afterwards to get rid of the taste

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

I'll try - a Potters match thread on 17:47 - Nov 27 with 19685 viewsPlanetHonneywood

I'll try - a Potters match thread on 15:39 - Nov 27 by NorthLondonR

#InE17weTrust

If ever a time required a bloke with the necessary minerals to front-up, then this is it and E17 is that rich unmined source.

A corner is about to be turned.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

I'll try - a Potters match thread on 17:51 - Nov 27 with 19685 viewsFDC

I'd accept a corner beating the first man
I'll try - a Potters match thread on 17:56 - Nov 27 with 19668 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Our season starts with this game. A win, under the flood lights, Loftus Road bouncing and we start our run to survival.

2-0 QPR, and we look like a team again. Come on Marti make it so!
I'll try - a Potters match thread on 18:08 - Nov 27 with 19629 viewsQPROslo

I'll try - a Potters match thread on 17:51 - Nov 27 by FDC

I'd accept a corner beating the first man

Dozzell started taking some pretty decent corners a few games back. Hard, flat and a decent hight. Unfortunately we won't get any of those while he's on the bench.
I'll try - a Potters match thread on 18:09 - Nov 27 with 19621 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I'll try - a Potters match thread on 17:47 - Nov 27 by PlanetHonneywood

If ever a time required a bloke with the necessary minerals to front-up, then this is it and E17 is that rich unmined source.

A corner is about to be turned.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

I'll try - a Potters match thread on 18:13 - Nov 27 with 19617 viewsHantsR

I'll try - a Potters match thread on 15:57 - Nov 27 by GaryBannister86

Indeed, he should ' Stay Another Day' ?
I'll try - a Potters match thread on 19:03 - Nov 27 with 19488 viewsBoston

2 - 0 the Rangers.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

I'll try - a Potters match thread on 19:04 - Nov 27 with 19492 viewsMick_S

I'll try - a Potters match thread on 16:29 - Nov 27 by OldPedro

I’ll eat tripe if we beat the first man from a corner.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

I'll try - a Potters match thread on 19:10 - Nov 27 with 19471 viewsCLAREMAN1995

A passionate home fan base inspired by the tribute to Terry Venables and the new playing style will drive us on to victory .
2-1 Superhoops
I'll try - a Potters match thread on 19:20 - Nov 27 with 19419 viewsHayesender

Only November, but this really does feel like a must win game ready. Just any sort of win please Rangers 🙏

Poll: Shamima Beghum

I'll try - a Potters match thread on 19:50 - Nov 27 with 19365 viewsMalintabuk

Sitting in the Mercure Antwerp City South watching bloody Eastenders as it is the only English channel on, with Mrs MinT on our way to the Christmas markets in Copenhagen and then Munster... an early Christmas present from our girls..... so obviously will miss tomorrow... so it will be a nailed on win.... if we do win then I'm open to staying away for the rest of the season... on the proviso that the board raise a go fund me page to travel the globe in the winter months to come.... only fair methinks!!!!
0 -0, but if Dykes scores our winner.... the first stop lads the Windies for the cricket next month....
I'll try - a Potters match thread on 20:21 - Nov 27 with 19308 viewsThe_Beast1976

If Cannon and JCS start, and remain fit for the whole game or until substituted for tactical reasons , then I think we'll win this one 2-1. Otherwise suspect 0-0 or 0-1
I'll try - a Potters match thread on 20:39 - Nov 27 with 19278 viewsHarbour

1-1 Dixon Bonner
I'll try - a Potters match thread on 20:47 - Nov 27 with 19252 viewsBrianMcCarthy

The intresting thing here is Smyth, I think.

I'm not a huge fan of his play, but he does bring pace. If he were to start I can't see him playing as one of the three midfielders, so options might be to bring him in for Willock on a straight swap? Or even for Chair with Chair going to midfield? Or for Willock, with Willock going to the centre of the attacking three and Dykes dropping out?

I find it hard to decide what we should do, and what we will do.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:05 - Nov 27 with 19209 viewsPaddyhoops

We are due a home win. It’s been a while. 2.1 to us . Working away in Ipswich, so long drive into west London to get there . Bring your thermals . It’s going to be brass monkeys.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024