Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread 15:09 - Nov 30 with 53815 viewsE17hoop

Don't blame me if it all goes tits up.

1-1 Dixon-Bonner

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Championship Playoffs - who's going up?

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 20:59 - Dec 1 with 2360 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 20:52 - Dec 1 by loftboy

You’d think we were getting battered if you listened to the stupid tart in the commentary box!

Indeed. Preston have seen more of the ball undoubtedly but without really threatening. I'm more concerned when our defenders are knocking it around at the back. Looks a tricky pitch and a mistake could well decide this match.
Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 20:59 - Dec 1 with 2365 viewsJimthehip

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 20:52 - Dec 1 by loftboy

You’d think we were getting battered if you listened to the stupid tart in the commentary box!

We are second best all over the park atm. Besides, the male oaf next to her is far worse.

In fairness, Its her job to make it sound interesting and its dull as f*ck so
Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 21:00 - Dec 1 with 2350 viewsNoDiddley

I’ve turned the volume down as it’s bad enough watching without some annoying bird summing up, no misogyny intended!
Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 21:00 - Dec 1 with 2341 viewsRs_Holy

Pish poor all round so far… time for Martí to work his magic 👍👍👍
Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 21:00 - Dec 1 with 2327 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 20:53 - Dec 1 by Jimthehip

Missing Chair desperately.

Also, Dixon-Bonner has more about him than Dozzel

We may well see both in the second half.
Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 21:01 - Dec 1 with 2333 viewsdavman

"He holds on to the ball too long".
"Well over rated by QPR fans"
"Greedy"
"Too many touches"
"Not as good as you think he is"

Utter crap from this board.

Ladies and Gentlemen, what you have seen over the last 50 minutes is Queen's Park Rangers without Illias Chair.

YAWN!

Solid. Yep. Far better than under Ainsworth. Yep.

But still nothing going forward. Apparently an xG of 0.01.

I get that this might be the game plan - keep it tight, then go for it later on. And it might be the sensible thing. And it's not 20% possession, but that high press, possession based game not evident.

...and don't even get me going on how Jimmy Dunne has kept his place...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 21:02 - Dec 1 with 2294 viewsdavman

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 19:56 - Dec 1 by rbee

Presumbly Willock will be on the left so it will be interesting to see how he fares in comparison to Chair. Our attacks might be quicker with better passing. I just hope that the cold weather doesn't affect his hamstrings.

Important for the midfield to get forward and support the attack.

Er, no.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 21:02 - Dec 1 with 2268 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 20:59 - Dec 1 by Jimthehip

We are second best all over the park atm. Besides, the male oaf next to her is far worse.

In fairness, Its her job to make it sound interesting and its dull as f*ck so

No, he's not. She's awful. If you were listening to her on the radio you'd think that Preston were tearing QPR a new one.
Login to get fewer ads

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 21:03 - Dec 1 with 2220 viewscharmr

Is a stupid tart one that is made of rhubarb but thinks it’s strawberry
Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 21:04 - Dec 1 with 2170 viewsWatford_Ranger

For those who don’t rate Chair, be careful what you wish for.
Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 21:06 - Dec 1 with 2106 viewsVancouverHoop

Chair on for Colback
Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 21:06 - Dec 1 with 2091 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 21:01 - Dec 1 by davman

"He holds on to the ball too long".
"Well over rated by QPR fans"
"Greedy"
"Too many touches"
"Not as good as you think he is"

Utter crap from this board.

Ladies and Gentlemen, what you have seen over the last 50 minutes is Queen's Park Rangers without Illias Chair.

YAWN!

Solid. Yep. Far better than under Ainsworth. Yep.

But still nothing going forward. Apparently an xG of 0.01.

I get that this might be the game plan - keep it tight, then go for it later on. And it might be the sensible thing. And it's not 20% possession, but that high press, possession based game not evident.

...and don't even get me going on how Jimmy Dunne has kept his place...

He's coming on. Happy now?
Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 21:06 - Dec 1 with 2073 viewssilverbirch

I’m enjoying the game. We arent losing and look solid.
Happy to see chair come on though.
Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 21:06 - Dec 1 with 2068 viewsderbyhoop

Chair for Colback at HT

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 21:08 - Dec 1 with 2008 viewsNed_Kennedys

Poor first half but felt we were better as the half went on.

For those thinking Chair makes all the difference I hope you are right now he is on but the whole team needs to raise their game this half.
Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 21:11 - Dec 1 with 1907 viewscheeseydane

The new commentator is awful. He sounds like a camp guest on a Jimmy Carr show.

Technology advances, unfortunately humans do not.

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 21:13 - Dec 1 with 1840 viewsperpignanR

Fans in good voice. Fair play to em. Minus 4 now.
Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 21:15 - Dec 1 with 1759 viewsessextaxiboy

Gooooaassllll
Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 21:16 - Dec 1 with 1732 viewsVancouverHoop

Smmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyttttttttth 0-1
Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 21:16 - Dec 1 with 1728 viewsStreathamRanger

Smyth scores! Shows how little I know 😁
Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 21:16 - Dec 1 with 1723 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 21:08 - Dec 1 by Ned_Kennedys

Poor first half but felt we were better as the half went on.

For those thinking Chair makes all the difference I hope you are right now he is on but the whole team needs to raise their game this half.

He’s a good player, but Sam Field can’t put a ball in like that.
Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 21:16 - Dec 1 with 1716 viewsBenny_the_Ball

GEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTT INNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!
Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 21:16 - Dec 1 with 1725 viewsMarc

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 21:15 - Dec 1 by essextaxiboy

Gooooaassllll

Get in there
Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 21:16 - Dec 1 with 1714 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Lovely ball in by Chair, great run on the blind side by Smyth.
[Post edited 1 Dec 2023 21:17]
Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 21:16 - Dec 1 with 1693 viewsderbyhoop

Smyth 1-0

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024