Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread 15:09 - Nov 30 with 53886 viewsE17hoop

Don't blame me if it all goes tits up.

1-1 Dixon-Bonner

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Championship Playoffs - who's going up?

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 20:40 - Dec 1 with 2535 viewsVancouverHoop

Willock with another nice try. He's looking more like his old self for sure.
Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 20:41 - Dec 1 with 2521 viewscharmr

I wonder what the equivalent in Spanish is for ‘just get it in the mixer’
Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 20:43 - Dec 1 with 2420 viewsVancouverHoop

What are the things that look like cell phones that players' have got stuffed in the top of their shirts, at the back?
Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 20:43 - Dec 1 with 2401 viewsFDC

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 20:40 - Dec 1 by VancouverHoop

Willock with another nice try. He's looking more like his old self for sure.

Yeah defo, on that basis fully expecting him to get injured tonight
Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 20:47 - Dec 1 with 2255 viewsStreathamRanger

Hopefully the game plan was to manage the first half to a 0-0 then bring on Chair in the second half to have a good run at them. I've seen very little from Smyth the last two games to suggest he is a championship quality player.
Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 20:47 - Dec 1 with 2230 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Feels very much like QPR are just trying to stay in the game with a view to nicking something 2nd half.
Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 20:48 - Dec 1 with 2223 viewswesty

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 20:41 - Dec 1 by charmr

I wonder what the equivalent in Spanish is for ‘just get it in the mixer’

Ponlo en La batidora

Mas rapido
[Post edited 1 Dec 2023 20:49]
Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 20:49 - Dec 1 with 2181 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 20:43 - Dec 1 by VancouverHoop

What are the things that look like cell phones that players' have got stuffed in the top of their shirts, at the back?

Action Man Eagle Eyes?
Login to get fewer ads

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 20:49 - Dec 1 with 2179 viewshooper1957

They are part of the heart monitor equipment in the vests that they wear under the shirts I believe.
Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 20:50 - Dec 1 with 2123 viewsVancouverHoop

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 20:49 - Dec 1 by hooper1957

They are part of the heart monitor equipment in the vests that they wear under the shirts I believe.

Cheers. It's the first time I've noticed them.
Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 20:51 - Dec 1 with 2098 viewsMick_S

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 15:32 - Dec 1 by Lanhoop

0-0 borefest. Payback to Sky having this as their Friday night pick. Daft beggars.

You right 😂

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 20:52 - Dec 1 with 1998 viewsBoston

Nothing to write home about - but I'm happy.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 20:52 - Dec 1 with 1983 viewsloftboy

You’d think we were getting battered if you listened to the stupid tart in the commentary box!

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 20:53 - Dec 1 with 1964 viewsJimthehip

Missing Chair desperately.

Also, Dixon-Bonner has more about him than Dozzel
Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 20:53 - Dec 1 with 1963 viewslassel

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 20:43 - Dec 1 by VancouverHoop

It’s the reader for all the biometrics and gps - heart rate, distance travelled, sprint speed etc etc.
Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 20:53 - Dec 1 with 1925 viewsStanisgod

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 20:49 - Dec 1 by hooper1957

Richards doesn't need one !

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 20:54 - Dec 1 with 1920 viewsVancouverHoop

HT: "Sometimes a nil-nil draw is game that leaves you on the edge of your seat.... Then again sometimes it's not." Says the DaZN comm.

Very true.
Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 20:54 - Dec 1 with 1898 viewsnumptydumpty

Looks like a nil nil

Think the players just want get back into the warm with their hot water bottles !!!

Actually quite happy with that half.

Preston did nothing and had more of the play than us

Could be a nil nil or either side get a lucky goal to snatch it

E17 you need to do your magic please.

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 20:55 - Dec 1 with 1861 viewslassel

Dire 45 minutes, tricky pitch, Dykes completely isolated once again.

Highlight of the first half has to be Holmes’ ‘long throw’ that barely reached the 18 yard box.
Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 20:55 - Dec 1 with 1860 viewsBurnleyhoop

Did Dozy Dozzell even touch the ball in that half?
Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 20:56 - Dec 1 with 1800 viewsderbyhoop

Like a game of chess, so far; And about as lively.

Smyth has hardly had a kick. Given the roasting he gave to Stevens (Tues) and Pring (Bristol C) that's us missing out.
Mind, they are well ahead on possession: (61%)

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 20:57 - Dec 1 with 1779 viewsFDC

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 20:47 - Dec 1 by StreathamRanger

Hopefully the game plan was to manage the first half to a 0-0 then bring on Chair in the second half to have a good run at them. I've seen very little from Smyth the last two games to suggest he is a championship quality player.

He's very frustrating. You feel like having his pace on the pitch must be worth while, and my continued perseverance with him is essentially based on away at Cardiff. But he rarely completes a pass or god forbid provides a decent delivery. I keep thinking that Armstrong could be a better shout on the right of the front three, but in Smyth's defense he and Willock are being asked to track back tonight and I'm not sure that's in Sinclair's game . I think that industry is essentially what gets Smyth a start
Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 20:57 - Dec 1 with 1759 viewsHantsR

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 20:52 - Dec 1 by loftboy

You’d think we were getting battered if you listened to the stupid tart in the commentary box!

Very strange commentary, rarely mention any player's name apart from Ched Evans and Dykes?
Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 20:59 - Dec 1 with 1688 viewscharmr

GPS device as well in the shirt box of tricks
Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 20:59 - Dec 1 with 1684 viewsFDC

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 20:52 - Dec 1 by loftboy

Sky comms and studio are dog shít
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024