Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Welcome to the lion's den - match thread 11:59 - Dec 25 with 44064 viewsTomS

As the song continues, temptations on his way. You look at the form table, see Millwall struggling and think to yourself 'you know what, we can win this'.

The thing about new managerial bounces is that gravity eventually kicks in and you revert back to the level you should have been at all along. We won three in a row, but the feel good factor is beginning to wear off. We should have earned more than one point from our last three outings, but didn't. Gravity is holding us back from our desired ascent up the table. We cannot score as often as we need to, as we don't have (m)any natural goalscorers on the team. Pot shots from 60
yards don't usually result in goals.

So what's going to happen against Millwall? There won't be many goals scored in this one. I think we'll continue to frustrate ourselves and will fail to score, but will suffer from another momentary lapse of
concentration in defence and will lose 1-0.
Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 13:40 - Dec 26 with 1644 viewskensalriser

Wall don't look comfortable when we go long and get in amongst them.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 13:40 - Dec 26 with 1644 viewsconnell10

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 13:39 - Dec 26 by connell10

Well you couldn't tell from this thread everyone just saying how shite we are , but I'm not watching the game.

Oh I miss read your text lol....moving on.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 13:41 - Dec 26 with 1597 viewsKerryE

Millwalls tactics ate high press then head injury.
Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 13:42 - Dec 26 with 1559 viewsstainrods_elbow

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 13:40 - Dec 26 by Rs_Holy

its all relative I suppose .... we've departed the dog sh!te level of performance

Not by much. Two poorish sides who look like where they are. Pretty turgid Champ fare. Dykes is pointless and needs to be hooked at h/t.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 13:43 - Dec 26 with 1525 viewsHastings_Hoops

How many have we taken today?
Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 13:44 - Dec 26 with 1464 viewsBoston

Fck, that should have been a red for Honeyman.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 13:45 - Dec 26 with 1434 viewsJamieNaz

Couple of pretty crap teams here.

So many thick yellow cards. Someone going to get sent off.
Jimmy Dunne is a trier. But, he's very limited.

Chair doesn't want to pass it to Smyth.
Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 13:45 - Dec 26 with 1427 viewsSherryHoop

This performance would be ok if you felt confident we were going to create something to snatch the game.
Login to get fewer ads

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 13:45 - Dec 26 with 1399 viewsDamo1962

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 13:40 - Dec 26 by Boston

Gawd this is dreary.

" Two bald men fighting over a comb" dreary?🤔😉
Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 13:46 - Dec 26 with 1375 viewsDorse

I can actually feel my IQ dropping watching this. Might give Mrs Brown's Boys a go, if the rest of the match is like this.

*Edit- spelling. See?! Fcuk me...
[Post edited 26 Dec 2023 13:46]

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 13:46 - Dec 26 with 1375 viewsloftboy

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 13:43 - Dec 26 by Hastings_Hoops

Not many judging by the photo on Facebook.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 13:46 - Dec 26 with 1354 viewsHastings_Hoops

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 13:45 - Dec 26 by Damo1962

" Two bald men fighting over a comb" dreary?🤔😉

As long as we’re fighting, it’s better than the last 12 months.
Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 13:47 - Dec 26 with 1321 viewshoops_legend

Not the most enjoyable match so far
Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 13:47 - Dec 26 with 1305 viewsRs_Holy

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 13:42 - Dec 26 by stainrods_elbow

Not by much. Two poorish sides who look like where they are. Pretty turgid Champ fare. Dykes is pointless and needs to be hooked at h/t.

poor old Lyndon ... he always seems to be in the wrong place
Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 13:47 - Dec 26 with 1309 viewsqprxtc

There are times in life when drinking a litre of Sherry at home is the wise option.
Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 13:47 - Dec 26 with 1290 viewsDamo1962

Successful corners? 🤔
Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 13:47 - Dec 26 with 1276 viewsDorse

We've taken the piss, if that helps?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 13:48 - Dec 26 with 1239 viewsDamo1962

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 13:46 - Dec 26 by Hastings_Hoops

As long as we’re fighting, it’s better than the last 12 months.

😁
Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 13:48 - Dec 26 with 1244 viewslassel

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 13:42 - Dec 26 by stainrods_elbow

Who do you play instead of Dykes? Can’t put Armstrong out there with his bambi on ice routine
Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 13:48 - Dec 26 with 1244 viewsBoston

Bollox

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 13:48 - Dec 26 with 1225 viewsRs_Holy

and its 1-0 ... FFS
Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 13:49 - Dec 26 with 1229 viewsloftboy

1-0 ffs

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 13:49 - Dec 26 with 1163 viewsJimthehip

That was absolutely pathetic
Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 13:49 - Dec 26 with 1162 viewsJigsore

not a chance in hell we score 2 goals to win this now. 1-1 absolute best.

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 13:49 - Dec 26 with 1161 viewsSherryHoop

Wow....that was so poor

Terrible time to concede
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024