Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Welcome to the lion's den - match thread 11:59 - Dec 25 with 44726 viewsTomS

As the song continues, temptations on his way. You look at the form table, see Millwall struggling and think to yourself 'you know what, we can win this'.

The thing about new managerial bounces is that gravity eventually kicks in and you revert back to the level you should have been at all along. We won three in a row, but the feel good factor is beginning to wear off. We should have earned more than one point from our last three outings, but didn't. Gravity is holding us back from our desired ascent up the table. We cannot score as often as we need to, as we don't have (m)any natural goalscorers on the team. Pot shots from 60
yards don't usually result in goals.

So what's going to happen against Millwall? There won't be many goals scored in this one. I think we'll continue to frustrate ourselves and will fail to score, but will suffer from another momentary lapse of
concentration in defence and will lose 1-0.
Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 14:17 - Dec 26 with 2375 viewsNed_Kennedys

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 14:06 - Dec 26 by davman

65% possession. Two shots. Two. Natch both off target. Create NOTHING. Shite strikers, shite midfielders, not very good defenders. Ainsworth's Dressing Room Police all injured apart from the silent goalkeeper.

Still at least we've managed to give Albert Adomah a day out from his care home to sit on our bench. Will look forward to his turn round the pitch later to stretch his legs...

Merry Xmas.

Feck me you seem to think Adomah on the bench is one of the major issues 😂
Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 14:18 - Dec 26 with 2323 viewsBoston

Linesman hit by an 'object after giving offside decision.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 14:19 - Dec 26 with 2292 viewsMick_S

Linesman hit by something?

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 14:20 - Dec 26 with 2225 viewsDorse

We're all getting a bit narked here. We need to take a breath and keep in mind what's important at this time of year: boobs.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 14:20 - Dec 26 with 2184 viewsRs_Holy

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 14:19 - Dec 26 by Mick_S

one of Kakay's passes???
Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 14:21 - Dec 26 with 2159 viewsLblock

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 14:19 - Dec 26 by Mick_S

Whoever threw that has a better aim than anything we’ve had up front all season

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 14:22 - Dec 26 with 2107 viewsJimthehip

This is awful
Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 14:23 - Dec 26 with 2025 viewsBoston

Oh Chair!

Login to get fewer ads

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 14:24 - Dec 26 with 1954 viewstraininvain

Larkeche doing ok at left back but Paal in centre mid hasn’t been a big success.
Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 14:24 - Dec 26 with 1952 viewsJAPRANGERS

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 14:22 - Dec 26 by Jimthehip

This is awful

So fukcing depressing. QPR'll struggle next season in League 1.
Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 14:24 - Dec 26 with 1936 viewsRs_Holy

Cannon ON ...Clive Dunne OFF
Dixon Bonner ON... Larceche OFF
Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 14:24 - Dec 26 with 1935 viewsGus_iom

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 14:06 - Dec 26 by Dorse

Well, it hasn't helped, to be honest. If anything, I'd have to say that I faded significantly in the third act.

Edit - spelling. Damn you alcoholism!
[Post edited 26 Dec 2023 14:08]

Third act? There's more than one?
Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 14:25 - Dec 26 with 1918 viewsBoston

Huh...odd subs in my book?

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 14:25 - Dec 26 with 1916 viewsqprxtc

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 14:18 - Dec 26 by Boston

Linesman hit by an 'object after giving offside decision.

Game abandoned and three points awarded to Rangers. It’s only fair and it’s Christmas.

Time to start on the port.
Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 14:25 - Dec 26 with 1909 viewsSherryHoop

Aaaaaaargh....

I can't keep up with all the errors.

So sh ite all over the park.

Don't understand those subs
Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 14:26 - Dec 26 with 1804 viewsBrazilNutR

Thought Lakeche was the most energetic player on the pitch, surprised to see him hooked
Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 14:26 - Dec 26 with 1792 viewscharmr

I went to dagenham and redbridge vs Wealdstone on the shef weds Saturday. Enjoyable day out for a visitor( had an amazing carvery after the game) like me however the football on show was bloody awful. This game ain’t that far from it.

Not the carvery
[Post edited 26 Dec 2023 14:27]
Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 14:27 - Dec 26 with 1716 viewsRs_Holy

Chairs slow motion pass to the Wall keeper gives us our first 'shot' on target
Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 14:28 - Dec 26 with 1693 viewslassel

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 14:11 - Dec 26 by gazza1

He tracked his man, it left a big gap on the right hand side, the ball was crossed and it was not intercepted.........Kakay had to track his man in the penalty box and he may have followed him to an offside position but it was all too late by then.

Look at the initial start of the attack, how Field & Clark-Salter & Lachache did but hey, pick on Kakay - all his fault!!!!

If you really think the centre forward that’s 6 yards offside with Kakay running after him is his man then I’m sorry Gazza, I’m starting to wonder if you really are a football expert…
Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 14:29 - Dec 26 with 1625 viewstraininvain

Surely time to get Willock on the pitch. I know he’s not without his faults but we desperately need goals and he’s one of the few players in our squad capable of scoring.
Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 14:30 - Dec 26 with 1551 viewsDorse

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 14:24 - Dec 26 by Gus_iom

Third act? There's more than one?

You come to the Dorse Experience, you get the lot. Obviously the juggling, but also famous classical monologues (on helium), attempts to eat my own chilli-sauce-covered head, pole dancing whilst on fire and, of course, the ever popular 'That's My Barse'.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 14:31 - Dec 26 with 1504 viewsBostonR

Hopefully we have someone incoming who can play centre-forward. Until then L1 beckons - it’s as simple as that.
Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 14:31 - Dec 26 with 1486 viewsJimthehip

We pass the ball so slowly
Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 14:32 - Dec 26 with 1377 viewsRs_Holy

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 14:31 - Dec 26 by Jimthehip

We pass the ball so slowly

slow, hesitant, flatfooted .... its been that sort of performance
Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 14:32 - Dec 26 with 1376 viewscharmr

I like Sinton, he’s a good guy. Rangers are still a pig however much lipstick is applied.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024