Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread 11:15 - Jan 5 with 52999 viewsmikeygunn

Been a while since I’ve done one. 0-2. Everyone reaches for the leftover Christmas food that got hidden away.
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:36 - Jan 6 with 3032 viewsted_hendrix

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:36 - Jan 6 by ted_hendrix

“We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope.”

You stupid tvvat

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:37 - Jan 6 with 3017 viewsDamo1962

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:30 - Jan 6 by Hastings_Hoops

Positive is that BBC are raving about Armstrong (compared his goal to one Henry scored)… thanks Beeb… let the January bidding start!

…joking aside; it’ll do Armstrong a lot of good - no comparisons being made, but it’s the type of goal that infighter Ferdinand’s career.

He needs to do it in the Championship, but it was a cracking goal.
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:37 - Jan 6 with 3027 viewsRangersw12

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:35 - Jan 6 by BrianWilson

Tough for Jimmy. Always fit and ready to play but his confidence is shot and he can't play the way Marti wants. Time to move on.

He's a modern day Karl Ready
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:37 - Jan 6 with 2974 viewsCLAREMAN1995

OG from Dunne then gets disposessed and waves his arms around while the city of Bourmouth are attacking our goal with a tap in delivered.
Marti blew this IMO how can you put on Uncle and Ossie with Cannon, Paal and JCS sitting there nobody knows.
So sickening the way we blew this
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:38 - Jan 6 with 2942 viewstraininvain

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:35 - Jan 6 by BrianWilson

Tough for Jimmy. Always fit and ready to play but his confidence is shot and he can't play the way Marti wants. Time to move on.

He’s a league one/two centre back. Maybe keep him for next season!
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:38 - Jan 6 with 2912 viewspaulparker

Not even the team of 2000 were this mentality and physically weak
Utter disgrace, we haven’t even got out of our half this 2nd half

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:38 - Jan 6 with 2898 viewsted_hendrix

C'mon Rangers.

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:42 - Jan 6 with 2652 viewsted_hendrix

Another player left unmarked from yet another corner we give away.

Login to get fewer ads

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:42 - Jan 6 with 2598 viewsR_from_afar

Paal and Talla on, Dykes and ? off
[Post edited 6 Jan 16:43]

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:43 - Jan 6 with 2519 viewsRangersDave

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:26 - Jan 6 by Damo1962

And we do absolutely nothing to improve it. Are the players just thick?

agree with you mate, but you have to ask 'what is the manager seeing? bugger all i'd venture'

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:43 - Jan 6 with 2514 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:42 - Jan 6 by R_from_afar

Paal and Talla on, Dykes and ? off
[Post edited 6 Jan 16:43]

Field.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:44 - Jan 6 with 2443 viewsted_hendrix

Some of our substitutions are a wee bit worrying If I'm honest.

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:45 - Jan 6 with 2403 viewsqprxtc

I wish I’d gone to the pub instead.

Oh hold on, I did.

A fine lifestyle choice.
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:45 - Jan 6 with 2368 viewstraininvain

Field straight down the tunnel and looks like he has an injury.
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:46 - Jan 6 with 2310 viewsBakes

EDB just worked the ball well and passed it to Adomah, forgetting that Adomah can no longer run. Out for a goal kick.

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:46 - Jan 6 with 2284 viewsMick_S

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:45 - Jan 6 by traininvain

Field straight down the tunnel and looks like he has an injury.

Knock to the lower back

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:46 - Jan 6 with 2253 viewsRangersw12

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:44 - Jan 6 by ted_hendrix

So it begins zzzzzzz
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:47 - Jan 6 with 2192 viewsDamo1962

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:43 - Jan 6 by RangersDave

agree with you mate, but you have to ask 'what is the manager seeing? bugger all i'd venture'

I kinda hope it is just the players... rather than bad coaching. Bit concerning though if it isn't.
[Post edited 6 Jan 16:50]
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:47 - Jan 6 with 2179 viewsstainrods_elbow

So this is the evidence of Marti and his mates working on our set piece defending, is it? What a bunch of tw*ts!

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:47 - Jan 6 with 2172 viewsted_hendrix

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:46 - Jan 6 by Rangersw12

So it begins zzzzzzz

?

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:48 - Jan 6 with 2129 viewsRangersw12

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:47 - Jan 6 by stainrods_elbow

So this is the evidence of Marti and his mates working on our set piece defending, is it? What a bunch of tw*ts!

Have a day off you fcking nause
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:52 - Jan 6 with 1819 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:44 - Jan 6 by ted_hendrix

As ever, I don't think we care about the cup. Resting players for the league seems to be the priority.

Peddar on for EDB when we're 3-2 down on 88 minutes isn't a team trying to win, I'd guess.

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:53 - Jan 6 with 1680 viewsted_hendrix

Into added time.

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:53 - Jan 6 with 1667 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Fox with another stupid foul to run down the clock when we're losing.

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:54 - Jan 6 with 1587 viewsRangersDave

Just noticed our much vaunted lovely but late layed pitch is looking gash in places

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024