Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread 11:15 - Jan 5 with 53781 viewsmikeygunn

Been a while since I’ve done one. 0-2. Everyone reaches for the leftover Christmas food that got hidden away.
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:50 - Jan 6 with 2399 viewsstainrods_elbow

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:43 - Jan 6 by Rangersw12

And a nause 👍

Don't even know (or care) what that is, but what a sad sack you clearly are!

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:51 - Jan 6 with 2404 viewsRangersw12

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:50 - Jan 6 by stainrods_elbow

Don't even know (or care) what that is, but what a sad sack you clearly are!

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/nause#:~:text=nause%20(plural%20nauses),her%3A%20

Here you go old boy

Every day is a school day eh 👍
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:52 - Jan 6 with 2352 viewsstainrods_elbow

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:46 - Jan 6 by lassel

And bar Marti picking himself at CB to defend the set pieces what is your proposal to improve things?

No matter how much you want it to be true, he didn’t tell Dunne to deflect the shot straight at Begovic into the bottom corner.

Nor did he tell our tallest player on the near post to miss the ball for the second. Nor did he tell Begovic to get beaten to the ball despite being able to use his hands…

You are desperate to blame the manager rather than the players, yet quelle surprise cannot actually make any suggestion as to how the manager could’ve impacted those two goals.

But sure, sack Marti, get Warnock in and I’m sure Begovic will turn into Lev Yashin, Dunne into Maldini, Dozzell into Zidane and Dykes into Pele.

You're obviously incapable of reading my clear-as-day post(s) accurately, qualifying your own extreme view in the interests of anything decently nuanced or balanced, and just need to go on caricaturing my own perspectives for your own reasons. What a relief fans like you aren't anywhere near our team!

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:54 - Jan 6 with 2356 viewsdavman

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:38 - Jan 6 by derbyhoop

Possibly the centre backs - Rendall, Woodman, Harrack, Hawkins

None of them (including Kolli) will play 50 games for QPR in this division or the one below. None of them.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 18:04 - Jan 6 with 2229 viewsAntti_Heinola

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:54 - Jan 6 by davman

None of them (including Kolli) will play 50 games for QPR in this division or the one below. None of them.

Not exactly a brave prediction considering there aren’t much more than 50 games between now and our first game in league two.

Bare bones.

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 18:08 - Jan 6 with 2169 viewsjoe90

Was the attendance as low as expected?
[Post edited 6 Jan 19:15]
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 18:08 - Jan 6 with 2168 viewsRangersw12

Are you a scouser?

If not you're playing the victim card very well .

Like I said go to a game fella and watch these players as it will be the equivalent of the enlightenment for you !

Will now leave you to wail and call everyone morons on every thread because you get called out for your nonsense

Enjoy 👍🍻
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 18:10 - Jan 6 with 2154 viewsDieByYourSide

Attendance down as 16k again?

Poll: And it's hi ho

Login to get fewer ads

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 18:11 - Jan 6 with 2148 viewsRangersw12

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 18:08 - Jan 6 by joe90

Was the attendance as low as expected?
[Post edited 6 Jan 19:15]

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 18:19 - Jan 6 with 2084 viewslassel

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:52 - Jan 6 by stainrods_elbow

You're obviously incapable of reading my clear-as-day post(s) accurately, qualifying your own extreme view in the interests of anything decently nuanced or balanced, and just need to go on caricaturing my own perspectives for your own reasons. What a relief fans like you aren't anywhere near our team!

So to summarise, you have no actual suggestions for how this group of players might be hypnotised into shitting the bed, instead you’ll just throw tantrums after every game and call for another manager before the month is out.

Fantastic stuff.
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 18:30 - Jan 6 with 1994 viewsed_83

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:16 - Jan 6 by Bakes

Problem is he can tell them what to do, he can coach them all week but the minute this bunch of no marks get on the pitch they can’t do it, they haven’t done it for Marti, Ainsworth, Critchley, Beale or Warbs, how many more managers are we going to blame? It’s the players not winning headers, it’s the GK flying in the air and flapping at it, it’s the players who can’t string 2 passes together, the only thing weird is people like you not seeing the reoccurring pattern.
[Post edited 6 Jan 17:17]

Completely agree with this. Our squad of players have gone through 5 managers in the last two and a half years, and they've been consistently awful at set pieces under every single one of them (not to mention cowardly, lacking in commitment, and all the other issues we've seen)

Saying "it's the manager's job to organise them" as if Marti's not thought of telling Kenneth Paal to stop dumping every single corner we win onto the head of the first defender, or Begovic to stop flapping uselessly at crosses, misses the point.

There might be the odd thing to quibble about - stationing our centre backs on the posts, as Clive's mentioned - but ultimately if your players simply aren't good enough or don't care enough to get the basics right, then blaming the coach is pointless.

This defeat, and the vast majority of our current predicament, is the fault of the players, not the manager.
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 18:31 - Jan 6 with 1980 viewsWesty75

I can’t be bothered to read through all of this thread but that was a blatant foul on Dunne for their winner.
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 18:33 - Jan 6 with 1957 viewsthemodfather

wasn't keen on a cup run as the league and avoiding the drop seems more vital, but to be 2 up and balls it up , grates a bit.
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 18:39 - Jan 6 with 1912 viewsThe_Beast1976

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:29 - Jan 6 by Rangersw12

😂😂😂😂

Go to a game fella and watch these players for christ sake

Thankfully, (s)he seems to be the only one holding such, at best fanciful, views.

In fact, (s)he could well just be on a wind up because I can't believe anyone, armed with all the facts (the facts being what these players have now done under 5 different managers) could genuinely hold such views
[Post edited 6 Jan 18:56]
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 18:44 - Jan 6 with 1872 viewsnumptydumpty

Not the greatest of responses Stainrod. Don't know if you aware but your responses way more abusive unfortunately. No need to rise up though.

For me, this one is not on Marti.

Players such as Dunne Kakay Dozzell Adomah been average and mistake factories for some time.

I feel the set piece defending would be fine, once we have players in our squad that aren't that prone to schoolboy errors.

Once we have players that can absorb information and tactical formations we will have some that understand managers desires and perform accordingly.

Just putting this out to you, but Guardiola would not be able to coach the ricks out of Kakay and Dunnes defending or Dozzells lack of midfield creativity.

Marti am sure has been working on all this and the whole squad he has inherited. We need to back this manager to make his changes to the playing personnel and introduce players he knows could understand and stick to his game plan.

No matter what, he has improved things since Ainsworth.

He now needs time to put his own stamp on our squad.

In Marti, we trust....

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 18:51 - Jan 6 with 1822 viewsed_83

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 18:39 - Jan 6 by The_Beast1976

Thankfully, (s)he seems to be the only one holding such, at best fanciful, views.

In fact, (s)he could well just be on a wind up because I can't believe anyone, armed with all the facts (the facts being what these players have now done under 5 different managers) could genuinely hold such views
[Post edited 6 Jan 18:56]

Can't tell what would be sadder really: that they're posting this stuff earnestly, or that they've created this bizarre character solely for the purpose of winding up other fans.

Used to find them annoying, now it's just a bit depressing (and occasionally funny in quite a bleak way) to watch them pick the same fights and throw the same weird tantrums every other thread.
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 18:58 - Jan 6 with 1749 viewskensalriser

Weird defeat to get angry about. Bournemouth were half asleep and complacent in the first half, no doubt on the basis we offered no threat. Presumably they got a boot up the arse in the half time talk and came out to win it in the second.

Clive's point about us always finding a way to come up slightly short is more the opposition doing just enough to ensure they win.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 19:17 - Jan 6 with 1625 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 18:58 - Jan 6 by kensalriser

Weird defeat to get angry about. Bournemouth were half asleep and complacent in the first half, no doubt on the basis we offered no threat. Presumably they got a boot up the arse in the half time talk and came out to win it in the second.

Clive's point about us always finding a way to come up slightly short is more the opposition doing just enough to ensure they win.

Symptomatic of the useless pricks though. 2-0 up at half-time, chance for some glory...just lay down and do what you do time and time again. Gutless and pathetic week after week, year after year.
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 19:20 - Jan 6 with 1601 viewsDorse

This season is less fun than anticipated. Still, could be worse. And probably will be. If anyone wants me, I'll be doing something a bit more fun than watching QPR, like sucking up polo mints from a bath of liquefied shit or gargling battery acid, you know, just for laughs.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 19:28 - Jan 6 with 1552 viewsR_from_afar

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 18:30 - Jan 6 by ed_83

Completely agree with this. Our squad of players have gone through 5 managers in the last two and a half years, and they've been consistently awful at set pieces under every single one of them (not to mention cowardly, lacking in commitment, and all the other issues we've seen)

Saying "it's the manager's job to organise them" as if Marti's not thought of telling Kenneth Paal to stop dumping every single corner we win onto the head of the first defender, or Begovic to stop flapping uselessly at crosses, misses the point.

There might be the odd thing to quibble about - stationing our centre backs on the posts, as Clive's mentioned - but ultimately if your players simply aren't good enough or don't care enough to get the basics right, then blaming the coach is pointless.

This defeat, and the vast majority of our current predicament, is the fault of the players, not the manager.

Coaching these players to do the basics, let alone the sophisticated stuff, is like trying to teach baboons to do quadratic equations.

I have no insight into what goes on in training but judging by what we see regularly on the pitch, these players are not the sort who have sufficient personal or professional pride to put in extra time practising if they:
- Can't clear the first man
- Defend corners properly
- Cross a football accurately
- Shoot on target etc etc

It always feels to me that our - cough - "heroes" feel like that sort of extra effort is above them.

Shameful.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 19:38 - Jan 6 with 1504 viewsBklynRanger

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:10 - Jan 6 by davman

C'mon mate, these players are the common issue here. Different managers, same outcome. No-one dominates the area at either end. I am convinced that this is yet another result of only recruiting the "right sorts". Bollox to that, this team needs a McFadzean or someone like that.

Nasty shits. Like Colback but someone cleverer and more committed than Colback.

Teams and their fans constantly taking the piss out of us and no-one seeming to care about it enough.

Standards. Just like NorthernR has preached on here. There are none.

I keep meaning to trawl through some of the 'right sort' stuff from that period, to try to explain the current clusterfcuk. Sadly I am a lazy shyte in that regard.

There was so much emphasis on it at the time, as a result of what had gone before, but it was only ever in comparison to 'those previous c*nts' sort of thing. I remember something about a focus on character but don't believe there was ever an algorithm - more of a background check. Sam Field was probably the poster child for it all, in the sense that he is a good player and seems to love his mum.

But who decides what the right sort is or was, were they right, and how much has it affected things now? That's what I wonder about. When Colback came in I thought maybe it was a departure from it all but he's been a pointless exercise so far.
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 19:51 - Jan 6 with 1431 viewsHastings_Hoops

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:35 - Jan 6 by baz_qpr

and there in lies the problem, people say what do they do in training, well they have no one that can take a decent set piece so is it any surprise we can't defend against them. I'm sure they defend very well against our own set pieces in training, but that is all they can practice against. If we sign anyone in this window and that's looking a huge IF we need to have on our priority list SET PIECE TAKER!

All Bournemouth's set pieces were whipped in and accurate. I cannot remember the last time we actually created a chance from one let alone scored.

One thing Dozzell can do is take a decent set piece. I imagine that Dixon-Bonner can also. Maybe Willock. Pretty certain that one of the last useful attributes Adomah could have is a decent corner in him.

Paal and Chair on the other hand cannot miss the first man.

I cannot see why this is not understood by anyone at the club.
[Post edited 6 Jan 20:02]
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 20:02 - Jan 6 with 1339 viewsNortholt_Rs

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 18:11 - Jan 6 by Rangersw12

Looked more like 6-7000 including 2.5k bmouth….. acres of empty seats in our section.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 20:11 - Jan 6 with 1901 viewsrbee

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 18:31 - Jan 6 by Westy75

I can’t be bothered to read through all of this thread but that was a blatant foul on Dunne for their winner.

Quite possibly as the Bournemouth player didn't touch the ball.

As usual the lack of appeals didn't help.
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 20:17 - Jan 6 with 1868 viewsSonofpugwash

Ahhhh so what.we're never gonna win the damn thing anyway.
It was worth watching just for the Armstrong goal,please god don't let him do any more sliding celebrations,could hear the ligaments squeaking from here.
Defence was as tight as a prolapsed blue whale's arse.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024