Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread 11:15 - Jan 5 with 52009 viewsmikeygunn

Been a while since I’ve done one. 0-2. Everyone reaches for the leftover Christmas food that got hidden away.
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:51 - Jan 6 with 2179 viewsdanehoop

Can we just stop now? I cant remember what happens at this point

Never knowingly understood

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:51 - Jan 6 with 2165 viewskensalriser

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:43 - Jan 6 by Tonto

That aged quickley

I'm confident we'll stick on two and Smyth definitely won't score.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:51 - Jan 6 with 2159 viewsMelakaRanger

Was this in the script? I don’t remember seeing this 😅
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:51 - Jan 6 with 2159 viewsHooping_Mad

Just switched it on, has the wife slipped acid into my coffee again or are we 2-0 up?

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:52 - Jan 6 with 2147 viewsNov77

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:52 - Jan 6 with 2146 viewsMelakaRanger

Was this in the script? I don’t remember seeing this 😅

Seriously who’d believe it.
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:54 - Jan 6 with 1932 viewsDamo1962

Sounds like we deserve it as well. Big second half please Rangers...and my Dry January will be in peril already 😉😎
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:55 - Jan 6 with 1910 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Holy crap. *checks skies for four angry looking feckers on horseback*
Login to get fewer ads

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:55 - Jan 6 with 1878 viewsPaddyhoops

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:48 - Jan 6 by Mick_S

Who played the ball down the line to Sinclair? Some ball that!

Place is rocking. Superb finish from Armstrong. Stick it down the line for him every time . He’s quicker than everyone else.
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:56 - Jan 6 with 1862 viewsDylanP

Vintage Sinclair. Great moment for Dykes.

Fckin’ ey!!!

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:56 - Jan 6 with 1848 viewstraininvain

Marti the big winner if we somehow pull this off. It’ll put him on the radar of other clubs.
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:56 - Jan 6 with 1833 viewsted_hendrix

We must have positive vibes from now on, as Oddball once said;

""Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?""

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:57 - Jan 6 with 1802 viewsCLAREMAN1995

4 miracles so far
1. I found the game on ESPN + in the US just as Armstrong made his run.
2. He beat his man kept his head and finished beautifully .Of course he probably injured himself with that stupid knee slide that stopped dead.
3. Dykes controlled the ball and fired it home via wicked deflection we got lucky there .
4. Scott had wide open net in our lethal injury time but blasted over so we held the 2 goal lead .
Added another one no Solanke on the bench for the Cherries that shows how much they underestimated us we HAVE to hold on the fanbase and LFW need this win
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:57 - Jan 6 with 1802 viewskensalriser

Bournemouth created some good chances but have looked a bit half arsed in defence as though they weren't taking us seriously.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:57 - Jan 6 with 1775 viewsNov77

It’ll be a question for future philosophers for millennia to come, If Armstrong and dykes both score in the same game, and there’s no one there to see it, did it really happen?
[Post edited 6 Jan 15:58]

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:57 - Jan 6 with 1776 viewsHantsR

My computer went into Horizon mode for both goals - in denial, QPR+ went dead and so I couldn't savour either moment and had to rely on this board to find out what happened.
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:58 - Jan 6 with 1762 viewsconnell10

What sort of team have Bournemouth got out ?

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:58 - Jan 6 with 1759 viewsGus_iom

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:50 - Jan 6 by traininvain

Larkeche with the assist. Still think he could be a decent player for us. Ditto Armstrong!

Lovely pass by Larkeche, and great run and finish by Armstrong. Dykes and Armstrong combo working, Dykes does well dropping back and linking play while Armstrong's physicality would worry most defenders.
Armstrong has also picked up a couple of Dykes flick ons, when normally there's no one there
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:58 - Jan 6 with 1747 viewsfraserc

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:48 - Jan 6 by Mick_S

Who played the ball down the line to Sinclair? Some ball that!

Larkeche
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:58 - Jan 6 with 1726 viewsMatch82

Armstrong can be frustrating but that goal is exactly why his upside is so high. He had no right at all to do that just bullied his defender with power and pace and then the piece we have seen missing so often a lovely composed finish. So pleased for him, great goal, and on a big stage too.
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:59 - Jan 6 with 1720 viewsJimthehip

Is playing two up front the way its gotta be?

I just wanna say.. that is what Sincs gives you! I swear we must play him !
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:59 - Jan 6 with 1686 viewscolinallcars

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:56 - Jan 6 by ted_hendrix

We must have positive vibes from now on, as Oddball once said;

""Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?""

It's important to take the right hangold firps or it'll be a long afterlubrious.
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:59 - Jan 6 with 1678 viewsdavman

Both goals just struck off through VAR.

This lot, eh? When you're out, they do something like this - bstrds!

As my lad has just said: "We know we're going to lose, just can't quite work out how we're going to throw this one away".

This second half will tell all.

The FAWANEWS stream is down - any alternatives?

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:00 - Jan 6 with 1640 viewsbenhurst

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:50 - Jan 6 by traininvain

Larkeche with the assist. Still think he could be a decent player for us. Ditto Armstrong!

He's been good today, made some good runs down the left and is eager to get an early cross in
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:01 - Jan 6 with 1617 viewsLordPork

I'll be in my Mastabatorium for the next 45mins
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024