Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread 11:15 - Jan 5 with 52015 viewsmikeygunn

Been a while since I’ve done one. 0-2. Everyone reaches for the leftover Christmas food that got hidden away.
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 14:23 - Jan 5 with 2005 viewskernowhoop

A serious thought... really.
Marti will be using the interval (1 January and 14 January) between the league matches to work on the team's weaknesses. Can he afford - in the middle of that period - a heavy defeat which would undermine that work?
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 14:37 - Jan 5 with 1960 viewsNorthernr

This reply made me lol

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 14:52 - Jan 5 with 1914 viewsBlackAndGoldRanger

With it being January, 4 season ticket games in the month. Us being crap, £25 a ticket I'm giving it a miss. Probably go to non-league. Meaning we will probably play the U18s and win.
Or more likely lose 4-0, get a straight red card and get a significant injury to a player you actually want on the pitch.
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:13 - Jan 5 with 1862 viewsdmm

Chair, Willock, Cook, Colback, Kolli and Kelman all unavailable https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/several-qpr-players-set-to-miss-bournemouth-
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:14 - Jan 5 with 1856 viewsNorthernr

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:13 - Jan 5 by dmm

Chair, Willock, Cook, Colback, Kolli and Kelman all unavailable https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/several-qpr-players-set-to-miss-bournemouth-

"Taylor Richards, meanwhile, has not been part of the squad of late and will not be involved this weekend either."

What an absolute fcking crock of sht.
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:14 - Jan 5 with 1854 viewsLongsufferingR

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:13 - Jan 5 by dmm

Best excuse ever: Kelman has “not been feeling great” this week

Has he been watching videos of himself trying to play football then?
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:20 - Jan 5 with 1828 viewsE15Hoop

So its our tea lady and stewards v their tea lady and stewards then.

Meanwhile, in other news, a Mr. Lee Hoos was found walking aimlessly around the W12 area looking extremely perplexed and muttering repeatedly to himself: "I just don't understand why tickets for tomorrow aren't shifting..."
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:20 - Jan 5 with 1826 viewsMick_S

If your surname begins with K or C you can’t play for QPR in the cup. Did I miss anyone?

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Login to get fewer ads

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:24 - Jan 5 with 1813 viewsE15Hoop

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:14 - Jan 5 by Northernr

"Taylor Richards, meanwhile, has not been part of the squad of late and will not be involved this weekend either."

Of the many posts I have submitted over the years to this forum, the one I most regret is the one enthusiastically endorsing Taylor Richards' interview with the offish, where he talked openly (and seemingly honestly) about his desire to come good for us this season.

That one aged well..
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:31 - Jan 5 with 1780 viewsthemodfather

normally i would advocate for a cup run, that our cup record is a disgrace etc but we need league points and this cup match is unwanted, pee poor has no attraction and the sooner its gone the better.
we need the players fit and ready for a relegation dogfight and to win approx another 28+ pts , a big ask,
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:32 - Jan 5 with 1782 viewsNorthernr

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:24 - Jan 5 by E15Hoop

Of the many posts I have submitted over the years to this forum, the one I most regret is the one enthusiastically endorsing Taylor Richards' interview with the offish, where he talked openly (and seemingly honestly) about his desire to come good for us this season.

That one aged well..

I wouldn't worry about it mate, I thought Steven Caulker was a great signing.
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:36 - Jan 5 with 1763 viewsMick_S

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:32 - Jan 5 by Northernr

I wouldn't worry about it mate, I thought Steven Caulker was a great signing.

Another “C “

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:36 - Jan 5 with 1758 viewsdmm

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:20 - Jan 5 by Mick_S

If your surname begins with K or C you can’t play for QPR in the cup. Did I miss anyone?

Cannon, Clarke-Salter and Kakay.

You can buy me a drink when you're next in the flock.
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:37 - Jan 5 with 1751 viewsMick_S

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:36 - Jan 5 by dmm

Cannon, Clarke-Salter and Kakay.

You can buy me a drink when you're next in the flock.

Campari? 😂

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:40 - Jan 5 with 1737 viewsdmm

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:37 - Jan 5 by Mick_S

Campari? 😂

I actually like a Campari and soda now and again but I doubt the flock serves it!
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:41 - Jan 5 with 1725 viewsMick_S

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:40 - Jan 5 by dmm

I actually like a Campari and soda now and again but I doubt the flock serves it!

Then you can’t have one. 😂 it’s a nice thing and you are not allowed that because you are Rangers.

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:03 - Jan 5 with 1685 viewsted_hendrix

To quote a bloke who used to make exceedingly good cakes;

""If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,
But make allowance for their doubting too;
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
Or being lied about, don’t deal in lies,
Or being hated, don’t give way to hating,
And yet don’t look too good, nor talk too wise:""

And a quote Stanislas Onion;

“Are you all sitty comftybold two-square on your botty? Then I'll begin.
Now, like all real life experience stories, this also begins once a polly tito, and Happiness Stan, whose life evolved the ephemeral colour dreamy most, and his deep joy in this being the multicolour of the moon. Oh yes. His home a victoriana charibold, the four-wheel folloped ft-ft-ft out the back. Now, as eve on his deep approach, his eye on the moon. Alltime sometime deept joy of a full moon scintyladen dangly in the heavenly bode. But now only half! So, gathering all behind him the hintermost, he ploddy-ploddy forward into the deep complicadent fundermold of the forry to sort this one out.”

One final quote from that Budda bloke

“It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you.”

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:17 - Jan 5 with 1640 viewsJimthehip

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:14 - Jan 5 by Northernr

Does he definitely still play for us?

I mean he doesn't think it's like a hobby or something? Like he knows we're paying him and is employed by us?
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:36 - Jan 5 with 1586 viewsHarbour

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 12:15 - Jan 5 by Harbour

0-3 regretably

Having seen the absentees I will change my prediction to 0-6
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:43 - Jan 5 with 1516 viewsE15Hoop

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:03 - Jan 5 by ted_hendrix

To quote a bloke who used to make exceedingly good cakes;

""If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,
But make allowance for their doubting too;
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
Or being lied about, don’t deal in lies,
Or being hated, don’t give way to hating,
And yet don’t look too good, nor talk too wise:""

And a quote Stanislas Onion;

“Are you all sitty comftybold two-square on your botty? Then I'll begin.
Now, like all real life experience stories, this also begins once a polly tito, and Happiness Stan, whose life evolved the ephemeral colour dreamy most, and his deep joy in this being the multicolour of the moon. Oh yes. His home a victoriana charibold, the four-wheel folloped ft-ft-ft out the back. Now, as eve on his deep approach, his eye on the moon. Alltime sometime deept joy of a full moon scintyladen dangly in the heavenly bode. But now only half! So, gathering all behind him the hintermost, he ploddy-ploddy forward into the deep complicadent fundermold of the forry to sort this one out.”

One final quote from that Budda bloke

“It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you.”

Nice quotes, TH. Unfortunately, I'm not convinced that Sky Bet and the EFL are likely to be taking any sign of emotional maturity into account when determining the final league standings for this season.

Even if they did, I have a feeling we might not score to highly on that metric either..
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:44 - Jan 5 with 1508 viewsaston_hoop

Bournemouth boss has said he will be rotating his squad. This means we'll lose 2-0 and bloody Kieffer Moore will score at least one of them

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:48 - Jan 5 with 1494 viewsdmm

Cifuentes' pre match interview and the injury list make me think we will see some youngsters given a run out tomorrow. At least that will provide something interesting to watch.
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:53 - Jan 5 with 1479 viewsjohnhoop

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:17 - Jan 5 by Jimthehip

Does he definitely still play for us?

I mean he doesn't think it's like a hobby or something? Like he knows we're paying him and is employed by us?

“Play for us”is stretching it a bit. You can bet your life that we’re still paying him shedloads of money, though.
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:53 - Jan 5 with 1481 viewsE15Hoop

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:48 - Jan 5 by dmm

Cifuentes' pre match interview and the injury list make me think we will see some youngsters given a run out tomorrow. At least that will provide something interesting to watch.

Maybe we can get it officially rebranded as a Development Squad game!

Actually, given Bournemouth's earlier post, that's not a bad idea..
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 18:48 - Jan 5 with 1438 viewsRangersDave

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 12:10 - Jan 5 by Lblock

I’m going a not so magnificent seven nil against us.

Marti will resign afterwards

Then finally there will be an open revolt against the current incumbents

God i hope Marti stays, but if its a 'rout' , score wise i think he may just say 'sod it, i dont need this on my CV'.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024