Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread 11:15 - Jan 5 with 52032 viewsmikeygunn

Been a while since I’ve done one. 0-2. Everyone reaches for the leftover Christmas food that got hidden away.
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 19:29 - Jan 5 with 3293 viewsderbyhoop

our best hope is our improved defensive record and, AFAIK, most, except Cook and Larkeche, will be available.
No Chair, Colback, Willock, so zero creativity.
Kelman & Kolli out, Armstrong doubtful. So QPR 0 must be a shoe in for the first part of any prediction.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 19:43 - Jan 5 with 3255 viewsManinBlack

3-0 to Bournemouth but at least it isn't a loss to a lower league side.

To get myself in the mood for tomorrow's defeat I shall watch my other team Queens Park playing at Hampden now. After nearly getting promotion last season I wasn't expecting the Spiders to mimic us but they are doing a fine job in trying to get relegated from their Championship just like us. Four and a half months since the Spiders won a game so they make us look good.
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 21:47 - Jan 5 with 3146 viewsManinBlack

At last the Spiders win for the first time in league since 19 August. Wonders never cease. Probably a miracle too far if we win tomorrow.
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 21:51 - Jan 5 with 3133 viewsHoopinEssex

Going against the grain. I'm an optimist.

1-0 Hoops.

Thank me later
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 10:46 - Jan 6 with 2956 viewsGaryT

A bit like the Leicester predictions, anything less than a 0-3 is regarded as highly optimistic so I'm going for a spirited display by some of our 'also rans' but ultimately, Bournemouth's puppies will squeeze out a 1-2 win by moving up to 2nd gear in the final 15 minutes.

The consolation goal 'assist' will be credited to the Loft end for shouting “squirrel!” as the ball is crossed into the box and Armstrong accidentally heads it in off his face. (2nd time lucky lads).
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 11:49 - Jan 6 with 2884 viewsRebalhoop

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 12:08 - Jan 5 by BexleyHoop

I will predict my early exit from the ground, probably around half-time when we are 5 down and head back to the pub where my effort for dry January will finish

January ain’t half dragging isn’t it…
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 13:07 - Jan 6 with 2818 viewsDannyPaddox

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 13:09 - Jan 6 with 2813 viewsloftus77

Rangers to win 5-0.

Because why not?
Login to get fewer ads

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 13:22 - Jan 6 with 2759 viewsloftboy

Sunderland losing

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 13:24 - Jan 6 with 2753 viewsLowerloftLad

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 13:22 - Jan 6 by loftboy

Sunderland losing

Bournemouth will stop at 3 or 4.

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 13:44 - Jan 6 with 2703 viewsdavman

Yes they are, but contrast the atmosphere there with what LR is going to be like today. A Championship team against a Premiership team at home. Everything about our club is just depressing.

Sunderland are competing. We won't.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 14:00 - Jan 6 with 2634 viewsHastings_Hoops

An annoying 2-1 win; then a return to failure in the league.
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 14:06 - Jan 6 with 2435 viewsQPRSteve

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 14:08 - Jan 6 with 2372 viewsLowerloftLad

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 14:06 - Jan 6 by QPRSteve

It really is sad to see how far we have sunk.
[Post edited 6 Jan 14:09]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 14:10 - Jan 6 with 2322 viewsQPROslo

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 14:06 - Jan 6 by QPRSteve

Drewe, Dunne and Fox with no pace against Bournemouth who apparently attack with pace.
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 14:12 - Jan 6 with 2257 viewswortonr

Actually looks like we are giving it a bit of a go. One interesting note where is Archer? The sub goalie is Saluman. Maybe not so daft as at least he plays football reasonably often!
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 14:14 - Jan 6 with 2188 viewsGus_iom

I remember when playing some of the reserves was exciting, because we had prospects coming through. Nothing in that team to interest me.
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 14:15 - Jan 6 with 2182 viewsjoe90

Still a lot of empty seats on the ticket map…maybe there’ll be a few walk ups?

For those going I hope you’re rewarded with a win.
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 14:16 - Jan 6 with 2134 viewsMatch82

Feels like this might have been a good game for SDK, but I guess we'll see how it goes. 1-1.
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 14:22 - Jan 6 with 2031 viewsBrianWilson

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 14:12 - Jan 6 by wortonr

Actually looks like we are giving it a bit of a go. One interesting note where is Archer? The sub goalie is Saluman. Maybe not so daft as at least he plays football reasonably often!

Probably made sure to be injured in advance just in case Marti thought about rotation

"a diseased bunch of mofos if there ever was one, their beauty is so awesome that listening to them at their best is like being in some vast dream cathedral decorated with a thousand gleaming American pop culture icons." - Lester Bangs on The Beach Boys

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 14:24 - Jan 6 with 2002 viewsDavieQPR

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 14:15 - Jan 6 by joe90

Still a lot of empty seats on the ticket map…maybe there’ll be a few walk ups?

For those going I hope you’re rewarded with a win.

Lot of people realised what sort of team we would put out. Lot of money to see the reserves play.
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 14:46 - Jan 6 with 1685 viewsbosh67

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 14:24 - Jan 6 by DavieQPR

Lot of people realised what sort of team we would put out. Lot of money to see the reserves play.

Not sure what other side he is meant to put out or has the availability to put out?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 14:48 - Jan 6 with 1624 viewsLimehouseR

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 14:22 - Jan 6 by BrianWilson

Probably made sure to be injured in advance just in case Marti thought about rotation

Another wrong un at this club. Probably couldn't be bothered to get the bus, I assume he is still banned from driving.
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 14:57 - Jan 6 with 1483 viewspaulparker

No sod there

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 14:58 - Jan 6 with 1480 viewsdavman

Stream? Fawanews has something, but not anywhere near "HD"...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024