Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread 11:15 - Jan 5 with 52018 viewsmikeygunn

Been a while since I’ve done one. 0-2. Everyone reaches for the leftover Christmas food that got hidden away.
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:00 - Jan 6 with 3095 viewsLimehouseR

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 14:57 - Jan 6 by paulparker

No sod there

I noticed plenty of empty seats at Craven Cottage last night. I don't think it is just us.
Imagine our match had been a Friday night as well, would be even less here!

To be fair it didn't look too bad on the images from Final Score just now.
Although they did show a graphic with most 3rd round exits from the FA Cup (since 1920s).
Yes, we were top with 50. Cardiff in second with 47.
[Post edited 6 Jan 15:03]
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:01 - Jan 6 with 3080 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 14:06 - Jan 6 by QPRSteve

Just when you think a QPR teamsheet can't look any weaker, one comes along to take the title.

God help them today.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:07 - Jan 6 with 2905 viewsQPRSteve

Faranews working OK for me.
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:07 - Jan 6 with 2883 viewsSimonJames

0 - 6

100% of people who drink water will die.

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:10 - Jan 6 with 2791 viewsSK_hoops

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:07 - Jan 6 by SimonJames

0 - 6

Already?
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:11 - Jan 6 with 2780 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:07 - Jan 6 by SimonJames

0 - 6

Already?

Gonna be a long afternoon for the Rangers.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:11 - Jan 6 with 2770 viewsted_hendrix

0 - 6

We're losing 0-6 already? Knew things were bad but..................

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:12 - Jan 6 with 2745 viewsconnell10

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:11 - Jan 6 by ted_hendrix

We're losing 0-6 already? Knew things were bad but..................

Bloody hell 0-6

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Login to get fewer ads

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:12 - Jan 6 with 2739 viewsderbyhoop

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 14:14 - Jan 6 by Gus_iom

I remember when playing some of the reserves was exciting, because we had prospects coming through. Nothing in that team to interest me.

Almost feel sorry for Drewe. Being thrown in to this game, with both Kakay and Cannon on the bench.
Any excitement comes from the involvement of Saloman, Pedder and Talla. If they get on.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:14 - Jan 6 with 2654 viewsconnell10

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:12 - Jan 6 by derbyhoop

Almost feel sorry for Drewe. Being thrown in to this game, with both Kakay and Cannon on the bench.
Any excitement comes from the involvement of Saloman, Pedder and Talla. If they get on.

Wasn't Saloman in Lord of the Rings ?

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:19 - Jan 6 with 2484 viewsQPRSteve

Field picks up his customary booking
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:22 - Jan 6 with 2391 viewsStanisgod

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:19 - Jan 6 by QPRSteve

Him and Colback have a competition going.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:23 - Jan 6 with 2333 viewsbenhurst

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:19 - Jan 6 by QPRSteve

Did he? Looked to me like Billing got booked for the imaginary yellow card waving - the broadcast showed Field as getting it but the BBC website says it was Billing
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:25 - Jan 6 with 2245 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:23 - Jan 6 by benhurst

Did he? Looked to me like Billing got booked for the imaginary yellow card waving - the broadcast showed Field as getting it but the BBC website says it was Billing

Comms just said that it was confirmed as Billing, not Field.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:31 - Jan 6 with 2004 viewsDorse

Aren't we supposed to be out of the cup by now?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:32 - Jan 6 with 1964 viewspaulparker

Who the hell put Dozzell on free kicks

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:37 - Jan 6 with 1794 viewsconnell10

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:31 - Jan 6 by Dorse

Aren't we supposed to be out of the cup by now?

Is it still 0-6 ???

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:38 - Jan 6 with 1758 viewsDorse

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:37 - Jan 6 by connell10

Is it still 0-6 ???

We'll be lucky to get nil.

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:40 - Jan 6 with 1660 viewskensalriser

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:38 - Jan 6 by Dorse

We'll be lucky to get nil.

On the contrary, we've got nil and we're going to hold on to it.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:42 - Jan 6 with 1559 viewsMick_S

What agoal

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:42 - Jan 6 with 1544 viewslassel

Qpr somehow take the lead..
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:42 - Jan 6 with 1541 viewsDorse

F U C K M E S I D E W A Y S!!

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:42 - Jan 6 with 1519 viewsstrikerace

Wait, did we score? IS that called a goal?
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:42 - Jan 6 with 1495 viewsMick_S

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:42 - Jan 6 by Dorse

F U C K M E S I D E W A Y S!!

No

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:42 - Jan 6 with 1479 viewsQPRSteve

Sinclair you beauty!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024