Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Give Lyndon Dykes some antlers asap. 11:07 - Jan 18 with 2749 viewsSnipper

Give Lyndon Dykes some antlers asap. on 11:33 - Jan 18 with 2612 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I get this is just a joke, but however we look at it Dykes is our top scorer. I reckon heā€™ll get between 10-15 this season.

I think the pisstaking needs to end for now and perhaps some more getting behind him. This sort of stuff gets back to players Iā€™m told.
Give Lyndon Dykes some antlers asap. on 11:37 - Jan 18 with 2580 viewsPaddyhoops

Dear o dear.
Give Lyndon Dykes some antlers asap. on 11:38 - Jan 18 with 2568 viewsPhilmyRs

Give Lyndon Dykes some antlers asap. on 11:33 - Jan 18 by BazzaInTheLoft

I get this is just a joke, but however we look at it Dykes is our top scorer. I reckon heā€™ll get between 10-15 this season.

I think the pisstaking needs to end for now and perhaps some more getting behind him. This sort of stuff gets back to players Iā€™m told.

Not the harshest joke in the world though was it? If Dykes gets between 10-15 goals this season we'll stay up, so really hope you're right there.
Give Lyndon Dykes some antlers asap. on 11:48 - Jan 18 with 2525 viewsAntti_Heinola

Give Lyndon Dykes some antlers asap. on 11:33 - Jan 18 by BazzaInTheLoft

If he gets 15 I'll don antlers myself and allow myself to be chased around the park while you shout FENTON

Bare bones.

Give Lyndon Dykes some antlers asap. on 11:49 - Jan 18 with 2516 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Give Lyndon Dykes some antlers asap. on 11:38 - Jan 18 by PhilmyRs

Not the harshest joke in the world though was it? If Dykes gets between 10-15 goals this season we'll stay up, so really hope you're right there.

No of course not, Iā€™m just riffing. Iā€™ve certainly thought harsher things in my head.

Just a comment in general really.
Give Lyndon Dykes some antlers asap. on 11:54 - Jan 18 with 2491 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Give Lyndon Dykes some antlers asap. on 11:48 - Jan 18 by Antti_Heinola

If he gets 15 I'll don antlers myself and allow myself to be chased around the park while you shout FENTON

Lifting content from my erotic novels again I see.

Iā€™m going to cherry pick some stats here but currently on a 3 in 3 run. Itā€™s only a glimmer of hope but Iā€™ll take it.
[Post edited 18 Jan 11:55]
Give Lyndon Dykes some antlers asap. on 12:38 - Jan 18 with 2378 viewsParkRoyalR

Goals wise, given he has end-product, Willock is our stand-out with 3 goals, 60% shot accuracy and 1 goal per 343 mins played, which makes for an interesting comparison to:

Dykes: 5 goals, 45% shot accuracy & a goal every 380 minutes played
Armstrong: 2 goals, 69% shot accuracy, a goal every 612 minute splayed
Smyth: 2 goals, 36% shot accuracy & a goal every 789 minutes played
Chair: 2 goals, 50% shot accuracy & a goal 1,064 minutes played

With Armstrong & Smyth now stepping up, we need Dykes to go on some form of scoring run and we need to work out how Chair is more effective for the team in the final third given his stats above, as Andrew's article pointed out, our achilles is turning possession into goals in the final third, and this is where we need to give Chair a free role.
Give Lyndon Dykes some antlers asap. on 14:15 - Jan 18 with 2211 viewsMrSheen

Strikers with antlers...

Moosa Dembele
Garybou Lineker
Jonny Elkstrom
Login to get fewer ads

Give Lyndon Dykes some antlers asap. on 14:27 - Jan 18 with 2172 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Give Lyndon Dykes some antlers asap. on 14:15 - Jan 18 by MrSheen

Strikers with antlers...

Moosa Dembele
Garybou Lineker
Jonny Elkstrom

Give Lyndon Dykes some antlers asap. on 14:30 - Jan 18 with 2164 viewsR_from_afar

Give Lyndon Dykes some antlers asap. on 12:38 - Jan 18 by ParkRoyalR

Goals wise, given he has end-product, Willock is our stand-out with 3 goals, 60% shot accuracy and 1 goal per 343 mins played, which makes for an interesting comparison to:

Dykes: 5 goals, 45% shot accuracy & a goal every 380 minutes played
Armstrong: 2 goals, 69% shot accuracy, a goal every 612 minute splayed
Smyth: 2 goals, 36% shot accuracy & a goal every 789 minutes played
Chair: 2 goals, 50% shot accuracy & a goal 1,064 minutes played

With Armstrong & Smyth now stepping up, we need Dykes to go on some form of scoring run and we need to work out how Chair is more effective for the team in the final third given his stats above, as Andrew's article pointed out, our achilles is turning possession into goals in the final third, and this is where we need to give Chair a free role.

Thanks for the stats but to be honest, they are an indictment of our attack minded players.

27 games into the season and the five of them have a miserable 14 between them. Shocking.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Give Lyndon Dykes some antlers asap. on 14:32 - Jan 18 with 2159 viewsR_from_afar

Give Lyndon Dykes some antlers asap. on 14:15 - Jan 18 by MrSheen

Strikers with antlers...

Moosa Dembele
Garybou Lineker
Jonny Elkstrom

David Roe-castle (RIP) in midfield...

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Give Lyndon Dykes some antlers asap. on 14:51 - Jan 18 with 2098 viewsDannyPaddox

Christopher Samba was our most deer player. Patrick Stag-eymang not so.
Give Lyndon Dykes some antlers asap. on 14:57 - Jan 18 with 2086 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Give Lyndon Dykes some antlers asap. on 14:32 - Jan 18 by R_from_afar

With Stephane Mbambia alongside, what could go wrong?

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes LĆ¢ā‚¬ā„¢occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Give Lyndon Dykes some antlers asap. on 15:00 - Jan 18 with 2072 viewsBoston

Give Lyndon Dykes some antlers asap. on 14:32 - Jan 18 by R_from_afar

David Doe-castle, Shirley?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Give Lyndon Dykes some antlers asap. on 15:01 - Jan 18 with 2068 viewsRamseyR

Stag Bowles
Give Lyndon Dykes some antlers asap. on 15:02 - Jan 18 with 2060 viewsBoston

Not one 'me so horny' yet.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Give Lyndon Dykes some antlers asap. on 15:42 - Jan 18 with 1978 viewskensalriser

A tenner to the Tiger Cubs from me on seeing the verified video of that.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Give Lyndon Dykes some antlers asap. on 17:45 - Jan 18 with 1842 viewsbosh67

Is it Barry Venison?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Give Lyndon Dykes some antlers asap. on 17:47 - Jan 18 with 1834 viewsAntti_Heinola

Give Lyndon Dykes some antlers asap. on 11:54 - Jan 18 by BazzaInTheLoft

Lifting content from my erotic novels again I see.

Iā€™m going to cherry pick some stats here but currently on a 3 in 3 run. Itā€™s only a glimmer of hope but Iā€™ll take it.
[Post edited 18 Jan 11:55]

Have you been a couple of days into the future?

Bare bones.

Give Lyndon Dykes some antlers asap. on 19:28 - Jan 18 with 1685 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Give Lyndon Dykes some antlers asap. on 17:47 - Jan 18 by Antti_Heinola

Have you been a couple of days into the future?

Youā€™ll be sweating if he got a hat trick tomorrow!
Give Lyndon Dykes some antlers asap. on 20:46 - Jan 18 with 1603 viewsAntti_Heinola

Give Lyndon Dykes some antlers asap. on 19:28 - Jan 18 by BazzaInTheLoft

Youā€™ll be sweating if he got a hat trick tomorrow!

Oh god is that in your book too?

Bare bones.

Give Lyndon Dykes some antlers asap. on 21:06 - Jan 18 with 1556 viewsPunteR

Ainsworth tried hoofball.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024