Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread vs the M team 07:08 - Jan 19 with 38115 viewsSouthAfricanRanger

Never started one before, so we have never lost yet when I’ve started one. Hoops 2 Lion Cubs 1. Saw a lot on Sunday to think we can nick this. Going with heart and head. I think. Perhaps. Maybe. Possibly.

DonnieR

Match Thread vs the M team on 08:35 - Jan 19 with 14591 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Good luck to you Sarfie!

As Nelson Mandela would say: 'kin 'ave it!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Match Thread vs the M team on 08:58 - Jan 19 with 14580 viewsMetallica_Hoop

3-1 Rangers.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Match Thread vs the M team on 09:41 - Jan 19 with 14512 viewsBexleyHoop

A little bit of luck in front of goal and can see us scraping a very much needed 2-1 home win.

I am willing us to win as I need to have bragging rights over family and friends for a week or two. Otherwise I will have to go MIA for a while to avoid the abuse
Match Thread vs the M team on 09:51 - Jan 19 with 14459 viewsTheChef

2-0 Millwall.

Can anyone tell me the last time we won a London derby (no I'm not including Watford!)?

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Match Thread vs the M team on 10:04 - Jan 19 with 14433 viewsngbqpr

Heart says 2-0 Rangers.

Head says an infuriating 1-1.

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Match Thread vs the M team on 10:08 - Jan 19 with 14412 viewsdaveB

a barn storming 4-0 win for QPR or more likely a 1-1 draw
Match Thread vs the M team on 10:18 - Jan 19 with 14392 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Absolute must-win and then again against Huddersfield, else it will feel like we're down.
Match Thread vs the M team on 10:19 - Jan 19 with 14382 viewsjoe90

It's going to be a tough game. Millwall took their chances against us last time and horribly exposed our weakness. They have more 'grit' than us and have been able to get themselves over the line when it counts. They've been doing what we should be and haven't been consistently. IMO, probably one of the worst teams we could be playing right now.

I know some took positives from the Watford game, but for me it just reinforced everything that's wrong with us. Sorry to be so negative, but I can't see anything other than a loss. A draw would be a fantastic result, but a win, no chance. I hope I'm wrong, I'd be absolutely buzzing if we beat Wall.
Login to get fewer ads

Match Thread vs the M team on 10:45 - Jan 19 with 14347 viewsBlackAndGoldRanger

0-1 concede from a set piece. Miss chances. Colback/Field yellows.
Match Thread vs the M team on 10:51 - Jan 19 with 14319 viewsCamberleyR

Match Thread vs the M team on 09:51 - Jan 19 by TheChef

2-0 Millwall.

Can anyone tell me the last time we won a London derby (no I'm not including Watford!)?

Millwall away last season under PBBC.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Match Thread vs the M team on 10:52 - Jan 19 with 14302 viewsBoston

Match Thread vs the M team on 10:04 - Jan 19 by ngbqpr

Heart says 2-0 Rangers.

Head says an infuriating 1-1.

Shouldn't the Hearts v Rangers fixture have its own thread?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Match Thread vs the M team on 10:55 - Jan 19 with 14291 viewsBoston

I'm rooting for a 2-1 win.

And, no problems with the Milwaukee Buckswhackers.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Match Thread vs the M team on 11:31 - Jan 19 with 14251 viewsMytch_QPR

Match Thread vs the M team on 08:58 - Jan 19 by Metallica_Hoop

3-1 Rangers.

This - please!!!!

Living in Brecon as I now do, I don't get to home games so often - probably once in every 4-6 weeks. It occurred to me that the last time I saw us win at home was under MW, and I've been to a fair few games since then.

Anyway, I'm going full happy clapper and coming to this one and we're going to win because:
1: Necessity is the mother of invention. We need 3 points - and another 3 next Sat.
2: I've got my lucky pants.
3: As per another thread I was recently reading, all bad runs have to end sometime.

Not very scientific, I grant you, but one has to remain optimistic. I do think we have to get ourselves in front though - heads will drop if we go behind and I think we'd really struggle to get back on terms.

COYRs!

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Match Thread vs the M team on 11:38 - Jan 19 with 14230 viewsBurnleyhoop

No Dozzell in the starting eleven and another week uninterrupted on the training ground.

If this isn't the time for the tide to turn, I don't know when is.

Back to winning ways and the push to get over the line is on (although we will fall short, unfortunately).
Match Thread vs the M team on 12:34 - Jan 19 with 14137 viewshoops_legend

QPR must play at the level they did vs Watford and with a bit of luck we can win

I say a scrappy 2-1 win but equally possible is a disheartening 2-0 loss and crowd start turning
Match Thread vs the M team on 14:27 - Jan 19 with 14038 viewsSimonJames

1-0 for the first 70 minutes... then it all goes to s#1t

100% of people who drink water will die.

Match Thread vs the M team on 14:39 - Jan 19 with 14022 viewslondonscottish

If we can't beet that lot of cloogers, there really is no hope.

2-1 Rangers.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Match Thread vs the M team on 14:40 - Jan 19 with 14009 viewsTheChef

Match Thread vs the M team on 10:51 - Jan 19 by CamberleyR

Millwall away last season under PBBC.

Wow.

Feels like ten years ago!

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Match Thread vs the M team on 14:42 - Jan 19 with 14007 viewsconnell10

1-1 if we are lucky .

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Match Thread vs the M team on 14:47 - Jan 19 with 14000 viewsgolborne

Match Thread vs the M team on 12:34 - Jan 19 by hoops_legend

QPR must play at the level they did vs Watford and with a bit of luck we can win

I say a scrappy 2-1 win but equally possible is a disheartening 2-0 loss and crowd start turning

We must not allow it to get scrappy - that's what happened on Boxing Day and it's meat and 2 veg for them. Their new manager came in with new ideas and a new style, as per their previous. Months later and the manager again gives up and adopts the Milllwall way.
Our team hasn't been built to play scrappy, there simply isn't one player who can do that. Even the body on the line battlers who struggle to control a ball get themselves booked early doors
Match Thread vs the M team on 16:00 - Jan 19 with 13888 viewsderbyhoop

I've managed to get 12 outcomes correct, incl 4 correct scores, out of 26. So I'm going for a narrow 1-0 win.
If we can play anything like we did against Bournemouth, first half, and Watford, we should get a +ve result. God knows, its needed.

Nice to see QPR's improved communications has given us nothing since Minday. Not even a Marti interview or news about Dozzell, which Birmingham media reporting as a dobe deal.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Match Thread vs the M team on 16:22 - Jan 19 with 13850 viewsleananger

If we win we would have identical home and away records. 3-3-8.
Match Thread vs the M team on 16:33 - Jan 19 with 13805 viewsdannyblue

Mlwl just signed tangaga from spurs in time for tomorrow. Always looked a proper athletic physical defender to me, so will strengthen them I imagine.
Match Thread vs the M team on 17:34 - Jan 19 with 13677 viewsqpr_1968

would love to smash the life out of this lot, so i'm going with the heart......3-0 r's.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Match Thread vs the M team on 17:38 - Jan 19 with 13644 viewsDorse

Can't explain why but I have a strangely positive feeling about this one. A, sort of, 'right, that's enough farting about, let's get into it' feeling.

So we'll get bummed gas-tight.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024