Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Development Squad at Cardiff 16:15 - Jan 29 with 10460 viewsQPRSteve

Tuesday 2pm. Can be watched on Cardiff's Youtube channel

Development Squad at Cardiff on 15:17 - Jan 30 with 2952 viewsaston_hoop

Harry Murphy puts us 1-0 up after good work from Micah Anthony who had only just come on

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Development Squad at Cardiff on 15:22 - Jan 30 with 2895 viewsQPROslo

Development Squad at Cardiff on 15:17 - Jan 30 by aston_hoop

Harry Murphy puts us 1-0 up after good work from Micah Anthony who had only just come on

Nice goal. Good live and free video on UTube from Cardiff.
Development Squad at Cardiff on 15:30 - Jan 30 with 2838 viewsdmm

Development Squad at Cardiff on 15:17 - Jan 30 by aston_hoop

Murphy is a fine player with a quality touch. He's playing a deeper role than usual so very pleasing to see him make it into the box to slot the ball home. I'm not 100% sure he'll make it at QPR but I'm sure he will somewhere.
Development Squad at Cardiff on 15:39 - Jan 30 with 2756 viewsaston_hoop

2-0, nicely taken by Micah Anthony after continued good work in tight spaces from Rafferty Pedder

Development Squad at Cardiff on 15:52 - Jan 30 with 2611 viewsTonto

Only been watching a few bits in the second half but Pedder has looked good. Drives forward with the ball well and plays the simple ball when needed.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Development Squad at Cardiff on 15:54 - Jan 30 with 2575 viewsdmm

A good win and the QPR Dev squad are back at the top of the league. Nice to have some football to feel good about!
Development Squad at Cardiff on 15:56 - Jan 30 with 2552 views1JD

Development Squad at Cardiff on 14:45 - Jan 30 by aston_hoop

McCann did his ACL apparently

Yep did his ACL about 3 games into the season unfortunately. Very promising prospect at LCB.
Development Squad at Cardiff on 15:58 - Jan 30 with 2522 views1JD

Development Squad at Cardiff on 15:00 - Jan 30 by GaryBannister86

Lovely to hear. How tall is he? When I've seen him at LR I just thought he might be a tad on the small side. But has always impressed me.

Salamon is 6”4, same size at Joe Walsh, and Seny before them. He used to be a bit slight, but he’s filling out. Begovic is huge at 6”6.
Login to get fewer ads

Development Squad at Cardiff on 16:05 - Jan 30 with 2445 viewsGaryBannister86

Development Squad at Cardiff on 15:58 - Jan 30 by 1JD

Salamon is 6”4, same size at Joe Walsh, and Seny before them. He used to be a bit slight, but he’s filling out. Begovic is huge at 6”6.

Really? Wow. Yes it must be the size of Chelseavic that puts me off.

Brilliant, get him in.
Development Squad at Cardiff on 16:05 - Jan 30 with 2435 viewsdmm

Salamon had a good all round game today and looks to be coming on very well. Impressive.
Development Squad at Cardiff on 16:12 - Jan 30 with 2377 views1JD

Development Squad at Cardiff on 15:52 - Jan 30 by Tonto

Only been watching a few bits in the second half but Pedder has looked good. Drives forward with the ball well and plays the simple ball when needed.

Pedders ability is not in question, he frequently looks one of the best players on the pitch. The problem is not so much his height- he is small (there are many good small players), but his frame is very slight. Unlike Chair, who has great lower body strength, Pedder has tended to struggle with the more physical aspect of the men’s game.
Development Squad at Cardiff on 16:18 - Jan 30 with 2328 viewsQPROslo

Development Squad at Cardiff on 16:05 - Jan 30 by dmm

Salamon had a good all round game today and looks to be coming on very well. Impressive.

Salmon, Pedder and Antony when he came on all did well I thought The whole team stepped up a bit after half time.
Development Squad at Cardiff on 16:33 - Jan 30 with 2243 viewsLazyFan

Pedder looks good enough for his place on the bench Saturday. Uncle looks like his legs have gone.
Woodman could be good too, in the long term but not now.

Leah was playing RB when he was left-footed, and was constantly out-paced, however, is tenacious and has some skill on the ball. He should be played at DMC, as he does not have the pace for fast-wingers. If he continues in defence he won't make it.

Pedder is the only one ready for the step up, considering Koli and Armsrting have now made it we can see why there are gaps in the Development Squad as it is short on talent.

zzzzzzzzzz

Development Squad at Cardiff on 16:38 - Jan 30 with 2180 viewslassel

Development Squad at Cardiff on 15:52 - Jan 30 by Tonto

It’s a shame with Pedder as his skillset is exactly what this team is absolutely desperate for.

He’s just so painfully weak though - in the preseason game with the Czechs he was literally bouncing off them.

I’m sure the club have had him in the gym double time to try and strengthen him up so presumably it’s not an easy fix.
Development Squad at Cardiff on 16:40 - Jan 30 with 2171 viewsQPROslo

Development Squad at Cardiff on 16:33 - Jan 30 by LazyFan

Pedder looks good enough for his place on the bench Saturday. Uncle looks like his legs have gone.
Woodman could be good too, in the long term but not now.

Leah was playing RB when he was left-footed, and was constantly out-paced, however, is tenacious and has some skill on the ball. He should be played at DMC, as he does not have the pace for fast-wingers. If he continues in defence he won't make it.

Pedder is the only one ready for the step up, considering Koli and Armsrting have now made it we can see why there are gaps in the Development Squad as it is short on talent.

! was impressed by how much Albert ran and sprinted the whole of that 90 minutes. Was probably our best player 1st half too.
Development Squad at Cardiff on 17:33 - Jan 30 with 1987 viewsWelsh_Ranger

Really difficult to tell on that one game. One thing is for sure the step up from this level to the first team is huge. It looked like it was a training game.

Goalie as everyone has said has something about him, could really do with some lower league loans

Back four, the two center halves looked composed and decent, the LB overlapped nicely and contributed to play. I think the right back was the one who blocked the shot on the line?

Midfield, I thought both CM's looked good on the ball and had a few tricks in them, the one that didn't score had a decent range of passing. Anthony coming on though really changed the game, really impressed with him.

Pedder and Jeche, Pedder looked tidy and great in the build up to the 2nd goal but looks lightweight. Jeche not really involved sadly - a few runs from deep in the 1st half but nothing really to judge him on.

On the flip side i thought Cian Ashford for CCFC was the best player for Cardiff
Development Squad at Cardiff on 17:48 - Jan 30 with 1909 viewslassel

Development Squad at Cardiff on 16:40 - Jan 30 by QPROslo

! was impressed by how much Albert ran and sprinted the whole of that 90 minutes. Was probably our best player 1st half too.

It’s pretty sad to think that Adomah had been a pro for several years already before most of the other 21 out there were born.

And he’s earning more than the other 21 combined every week.
Development Squad at Cardiff on 18:50 - Jan 30 with 1728 viewsconnell10

Development Squad at Cardiff on 17:48 - Jan 30 by lassel

It’s pretty sad to think that Adomah had been a pro for several years already before most of the other 21 out there were born.

As a senior pro he should be earning more than all the 21,s put , he has earned it.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Development Squad at Cardiff on 18:55 - Jan 30 with 1703 viewsaston_hoop

I'd like to see Deon Woodman get out on loan in the coming days. Think there is a player in there, whether its for us or lower down, he is decent.

Development Squad at Cardiff on 19:39 - Jan 30 with 1572 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Development Squad at Cardiff on 17:48 - Jan 30 by lassel

More 'ITK' stuff.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Development Squad at Cardiff on 19:41 - Jan 30 with 1547 viewsBrianMcCarthy

In a season devoid of much cheer, it's encouraging to see thsi team doing well. Their squad is getting weakened continually by injuries, loans out and senior call-ups and they're still playing with structure and style.

Only saw bits of today's game, but somebody's doing a good job with these lads. Nice to be able to say that.

Development Squad at Cardiff on 19:55 - Jan 30 with 1487 viewsdmm

Development Squad at Cardiff on 18:55 - Jan 30 by aston_hoop

I'd like to see Deon Woodman get out on loan in the coming days. Think there is a player in there, whether its for us or lower down, he is decent.

Woodman got a short loan at Dulwich Hamlet toward the end of last season. I saw him play in one of those games and he looked comfortable.
Development Squad at Cardiff on 19:56 - Jan 30 with 1480 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Development Squad at Cardiff on 19:55 - Jan 30 by dmm

Woodman got a short loan at Dulwich Hamlet toward the end of last season. I saw him play in one of those games and he looked comfortable.

Good to hear.

Development Squad at Cardiff on 19:56 - Jan 30 with 1480 viewsBakes

Make of that what you will
[Post edited 30 Jan 19:58]

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

Development Squad at Cardiff on 21:27 - Jan 30 with 1236 viewslassel

Development Squad at Cardiff on 19:39 - Jan 30 by BrianMcCarthy

More 'ITK' stuff.

Not really Brian, just a frustrated throwaway comment about how the club has gotten itself into this position. Not Adomahs fault that we gave him a year (maybe 2) too many but when we don’t have a pot to piss in its frustrating that poor planning sees one of the better earners seeing out that deal helping out with the u21s.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024