Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ITK Big boys it's time to OUT yourselves!!! 22:47 - Jan 26 with 7432 viewsnumptydumpty

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Please anyone on here ever been ITK and what you have revealed from your sources was actually fact and you TRULY were an ITK !!!

Any takers ???

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

ITK Big boys it's time to OUT yourselves!!! on 23:47 - Jan 26 with 4966 viewsBoston

Yes, I'm married to women(shocking, I know), who had a cousin that played for Man Utd. Also an employee who is a cousin of one of our ex players and who is currently still earning a living in football.
The snippets of gossip were really rather nothing burgers.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

ITK Big boys it's time to OUT yourselves!!! on 06:31 - Jan 27 with 4778 viewsizlingtonhoop

ITK Big boys it's time to OUT yourselves!!! on 23:47 - Jan 26 by Boston

Yes, I'm married to women(shocking, I know), who had a cousin that played for Man Utd. Also an employee who is a cousin of one of our ex players and who is currently still earning a living in football.
The snippets of gossip were really rather nothing burgers.

You're married to women!?
Are you really in Boston? Or Utah?
ITK Big boys it's time to OUT yourselves!!! on 06:59 - Jan 27 with 4750 viewsLblock

Yet another leftie witch hunt

If anyone has been In The Klan do you really think they’re going to admit to it on here?
Especially if they were pretending to be a flag at Craven Cottage during the week

Nothing to see here…. Move on

(BTW …… word has it we are signing Dean Parrot, Chair to Leeds for £4.5mill and Taylor Richards is dealing alphabetty spaghetti at the training ground)

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

ITK Big boys it's time to OUT yourselves!!! on 08:19 - Jan 27 with 4618 viewsPadulas_Shampoo

The only thing I find more bizarre than people claiming to be ‘ITK’ as some sort of badge of honour is those people that get so irate about the people that do it. Proper vitriol sometimes. Like they’ve just fingered a kitten.

You do know these people crave attention and that’s likely the sole purpose of their claims? Why on earth would you get all irate and give them the attention they’re craving? It’s not very good parenting.

Same goes for Joey Barton. It is SO clear and obvious to me that when he left Bristol Rovers he sat down with an agent and a publicist, who told him he was never getting better than a League 2 managers job and the next best and most lucrative action was probably to turn into some sort of right wing polarising nut case. A sport based Piers Morgan. And what happens? He’s everywhere. On everything. My non-QPR mates were chatting about him in the pub last week. Proper debating it. There are 10 pages about him on here? Why? Just ignore him. He’s just a naughty boy after attention and money. The worst thing you could do is talk about the nonsense he says. You’re falling into the trap.

(That doesn’t count as talking about him as I was talking about not talking about him which is fine and legitimate don’t worry)
ITK Big boys it's time to OUT yourselves!!! on 08:45 - Jan 27 with 4533 viewsstevec

ITK Big boys it's time to OUT yourselves!!! on 08:19 - Jan 27 by Padulas_Shampoo

The only thing I find more bizarre than people claiming to be ‘ITK’ as some sort of badge of honour is those people that get so irate about the people that do it. Proper vitriol sometimes. Like they’ve just fingered a kitten.

You do know these people crave attention and that’s likely the sole purpose of their claims? Why on earth would you get all irate and give them the attention they’re craving? It’s not very good parenting.

Same goes for Joey Barton. It is SO clear and obvious to me that when he left Bristol Rovers he sat down with an agent and a publicist, who told him he was never getting better than a League 2 managers job and the next best and most lucrative action was probably to turn into some sort of right wing polarising nut case. A sport based Piers Morgan. And what happens? He’s everywhere. On everything. My non-QPR mates were chatting about him in the pub last week. Proper debating it. There are 10 pages about him on here? Why? Just ignore him. He’s just a naughty boy after attention and money. The worst thing you could do is talk about the nonsense he says. You’re falling into the trap.

(That doesn’t count as talking about him as I was talking about not talking about him which is fine and legitimate don’t worry)

Those ITK tell me Joey’s ranting on about ‘Ronald’ Dahl books this morning.

It’s hard not to follow that philistine.
ITK Big boys it's time to OUT yourselves!!! on 11:48 - Jan 27 with 4255 viewsSpaceman_P

Excuse my complete ignorance here, but what on earth does ITK abbreviate?? never heard this in my life.
ITK Big boys it's time to OUT yourselves!!! on 11:55 - Jan 27 with 4199 viewsloftboy

When the rumours went round that we were locked out the training ground at imperial college the club denied it. I knew someone that worked for the college that confirmed it was definitely true, when I posted what I knew no one believed me even though it turned out to be true.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

ITK Big boys it's time to OUT yourselves!!! on 11:56 - Jan 27 with 4201 viewsDaBurgh

ITK Big boys it's time to OUT yourselves!!! on 11:48 - Jan 27 by Spaceman_P

Excuse my complete ignorance here, but what on earth does ITK abbreviate?? never heard this in my life.

Irrelevant Tedious Klowns
Login to get fewer ads

ITK Big boys it's time to OUT yourselves!!! on 12:02 - Jan 27 with 4187 viewsR_from_afar

ITK Big boys it's time to OUT yourselves!!! on 11:48 - Jan 27 by Spaceman_P

It means in the know.

Someone I played football with around the time that Charlie Austin had his first spell with us was very good friends with a QPR physio. Charlie picked up that serious shoulder injury and I asked my mate if he thought Charlie would play in the next game. My football buddy smiled at me and said: "Yeah, my mate says he'll play".

He didn't play.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

ITK Big boys it's time to OUT yourselves!!! on 12:19 - Jan 27 with 4137 viewsLblock

ITK Big boys it's time to OUT yourselves!!! on 12:02 - Jan 27 by R_from_afar

It means in the know.

Someone I played football with around the time that Charlie Austin had his first spell with us was very good friends with a QPR physio. Charlie picked up that serious shoulder injury and I asked my mate if he thought Charlie would play in the next game. My football buddy smiled at me and said: "Yeah, my mate says he'll play".

He didn't play.

Some buddy

Did you give him the cold shoulder after that?

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

ITK Big boys it's time to OUT yourselves!!! on 12:22 - Jan 27 with 4128 viewsHamptonR

I do some work for a football agent, who is a good friend of Mark Warburton, also knows Mr Beale and a few of our players, mostly ex players.
He told me a few interesting things about the goings on at QPR during the Warbs leaving and Beale joining period.

My partner is an ex of somebody very high up at Chelsea. I used to hear a lot of interesting stuff from there, mainly about how precious and pathetically behaved the players were.
ITK Big boys it's time to OUT yourselves!!! on 12:42 - Jan 27 with 4071 viewscalHoop

ITK Big boys it's time to OUT yourselves!!! on 12:22 - Jan 27 by HamptonR

I do some work for a football agent, who is a good friend of Mark Warburton, also knows Mr Beale and a few of our players, mostly ex players.
He told me a few interesting things about the goings on at QPR during the Warbs leaving and Beale joining period.

My partner is an ex of somebody very high up at Chelsea. I used to hear a lot of interesting stuff from there, mainly about how precious and pathetically behaved the players were.

This sounds ridiclous but shows what a mad bastard club we are.

Travelling home from work and getting on the overground from Shepherds Bush into Clapham, I found myself a couple of seats down from Phil Beard, who was clearly having a conversation with Kia Joorabchian.

He was spilling a few things, but confirmed we were signing Nedum and also that we were good for Taiwo too. Cue a very quick search of Taiwo's on google to conclude it was Taye, I told my mate, who put it on the message boards. Didn't feel it was right at the time to mention that this had come from Beard talking about it at normal volume on an overground train, he was still employed. But just goes to show what a shit show we were.

I did take a photo of Beard in the train reflection to show, but my flash went off, so definitely not cut out for detective work.
ITK Big boys it's time to OUT yourselves!!! on 12:57 - Jan 27 with 4015 viewswortonr

I suppose all this ITK rumour spreading passes the time of day, but with reference to the Dunne thread there is so much that is totally obvious to even a casual observer that there is no need to confirm via mysterious club sources. And here’s the thing, to what extent can one trust the accuracy of any info unless it is, as it were, straight from the horse’s mouth? And even then, how do we know they are telling the truth ( which can change anyway).
I prefer to go on the evidence of my own eyes. Whilst it would be crazy not to prepare for League One given our position at the moment, that’s a long way from throwing in the towel. What I have seen on the pitch recently shows belief is still there. Come on U R’s!
ITK Big boys it's time to OUT yourselves!!! on 13:01 - Jan 27 with 3987 viewsDannyPaddox

A fiend’s niece is a good acquaintance with the wife of a well-known Russian drone-farmer. Abramovic is one of his clients. I can’t say what it is, or how much of it there is, but, in the hope that no one will find it, they’ve buried it under the pitch at Stamford Bridge.
[Post edited 27 Jan 13:02]
ITK Big boys it's time to OUT yourselves!!! on 13:51 - Jan 27 with 3844 viewsessextaxiboy

I think if you are put ITK by a family member or close friend you have to be wary about posting stuff in case you put their job at risk .
ITK Big boys it's time to OUT yourselves!!! on 14:58 - Jan 27 with 3727 viewscolinallcars

Yup, you've got me bang to rights…..I'm Lord Lucan.
ITK Big boys it's time to OUT yourselves!!! on 15:00 - Jan 27 with 3718 viewsnumptydumpty

ITK Big boys it's time to OUT yourselves!!! on 08:19 - Jan 27 by Padulas_Shampoo

Myself personally don't get affected by it at all.

No vitriol towards those that do it. Just wondered why ??

But there are three or four on here that pump out nonsense as if they are the club and find it faintly amusing..

Pretty much knew none would reply to this thread. Probably though proves who even more

Was simply curious as to why tbf..
[Post edited 27 Jan 15:01]

ITK Big boys it's time to OUT yourselves!!! on 15:16 - Jan 27 with 3659 viewstraininvain

ITK Big boys it's time to OUT yourselves!!! on 12:57 - Jan 27 by wortonr

I suppose all this ITK rumour spreading passes the time of day, but with reference to the Dunne thread there is so much that is totally obvious to even a casual observer that there is no need to confirm via mysterious club sources. And here’s the thing, to what extent can one trust the accuracy of any info unless it is, as it were, straight from the horse’s mouth? And even then, how do we know they are telling the truth ( which can change anyway).
I prefer to go on the evidence of my own eyes. Whilst it would be crazy not to prepare for League One given our position at the moment, that’s a long way from throwing in the towel. What I have seen on the pitch recently shows belief is still there. Come on U R’s!

Yeah I don’t see how anything in the Dunne thread would come as a surprise to anyone who’s been paying attention.

The club is right on the edge with ffp so don’t be surprised if they’re moving players on this month to try and reduce costs without many/any incomings.

It doesn’t take Sherlock Holmes (or an ‘ITK’) to work this one out so a bit strange to see people having a dig at someone suggesting they’ve heard this is the case. It might be wrong but it’s not exactly farfetched.

[Post edited 27 Jan 15:19]
ITK Big boys it's time to OUT yourselves!!! on 15:42 - Jan 27 with 3595 viewsBoston

ITK Big boys it's time to OUT yourselves!!! on 13:01 - Jan 27 by DannyPaddox

A fiend’s niece is a good acquaintance with the wife of a well-known Russian drone-farmer. Abramovic is one of his clients. I can’t say what it is, or how much of it there is, but, in the hope that no one will find it, they’ve buried it under the pitch at Stamford Bridge.
[Post edited 27 Jan 13:02]

There's Paddox, droning on again.

ITK Big boys it's time to OUT yourselves!!! on 15:44 - Jan 27 with 3583 viewsBoston

ITK Big boys it's time to OUT yourselves!!! on 08:45 - Jan 27 by stevec

Has he gone all Free Philistine now then?

ITK Big boys it's time to OUT yourselves!!! on 17:15 - Jan 27 with 3450 viewsnumptydumpty

Oh crikey.

Am going search this now.

Another twenty minutes I will never get back !!!

ITK Big boys it's time to OUT yourselves!!! on 17:48 - Jan 27 with 3388 viewsbaz_qpr

I worked with a guy for a few years who used to be in the QPR corporate team in the early days of Hoos and latter days of Beard hence whenever Warnock's name comes up linked with our job I would post that there is zero chance of it happening, due to what happened in that consultant / caretaker period. I could never post the full details for risk of libel (as its second hand)
ITK Big boys it's time to OUT yourselves!!! on 18:40 - Jan 27 with 3286 viewsSonic_Hoop

Ronald was his elder, less successful brother, but a big football fan.

He wrote "A Big line of Charlie in the Football Factory", "The Tw@ts" a history of Chelsea, "Charlie George's Marvellous Medicine" and "Jamie Mackie and the Giant Mick Leach" amongst others.
[Post edited 27 Jan 18:50]
ITK Big boys it's time to OUT yourselves!!! on 18:48 - Jan 27 with 3259 viewslangtoft

I got absolutely hammered on dot.org as I'd been in the club shop the morning before the briatore/ Smurf/ Caliendo (sp?) deal was announced. Paladini came in, pushed in front of me and asked for shirts to be printed up with names on the back whilst telling me the announcement was imminent.

The one and only time I have ever been 'ITK' and really wished I hadn't bothered posting even though I was 100% right 1. because of the response I got (everything became a "my mate was in the club shop post" lol) and 2 they obviously turned out to be a group or arrogant w@nker owners
ITK Big boys it's time to OUT yourselves!!! on 19:17 - Jan 27 with 3185 viewsizlingtonhoop

ITK Big boys it's time to OUT yourselves!!! on 18:40 - Jan 27 by Sonic_Hoop

Ronald was his elder, less successful brother, but a big football fan.

He wrote "A Big line of Charlie in the Football Factory", "The Tw@ts" a history of Chelsea, "Charlie George's Marvellous Medicine" and "Jamie Mackie and the Giant Mick Leach" amongst others.
[Post edited 27 Jan 18:50]

Not forgetting Easing the Trots: medicaments for use after partaking of Rangers Stadium Catering
[Post edited 27 Jan 19:21]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024