| Posting on other clubs sites. 23:59 - Feb 4 with 4500 views | connell10 | I know we have resident Fulham and Brentford fans on here, my question is does anyone on here post regularly on a another clubs site? |  |
| AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!! | | Poll: | best number 10 ever? |
| |  |
| Posting on other clubs sites. on 00:38 - Feb 5 with 4378 views | Boston | Half a dozen times, more often by chance. Though I was banned from a Derby board about 20 years ago after reminding them of a 'bit of a scuffle' after an evening fixture back in the 70's. Some of them East - Mids blokes are really thin skinned. |  |
|  |
| Posting on other clubs sites. on 00:42 - Feb 5 with 4374 views | SydneyRs | Not any more, the rise of social media has pretty much killed it. The old rivals boards were classic at times with Bristol City POP! threads, their promotion calculator, invasions of other team's boards etc. Mind you there were a couple of real pests who used to frequent our board also. |  | |  |
| Posting on other clubs sites. on 04:00 - Feb 5 with 4238 views | DannyPaddox | Slovan Bratislava |  | |  |
| Posting on other clubs sites. on 06:55 - Feb 5 with 4059 views | londonscottish | I don't post but I do sometimes have a look at their match threads the day after if Rangers have won. It's quite amusing watching the normal range of predictions then the reaction to various Rangers goals followed by predictions of doom and relegation. Blackburn being a case in point. |  |
|  |
| Posting on other clubs sites. on 07:48 - Feb 5 with 3917 views | colinallcars | Sanilav Dubrovnik. |  | |  |
| Posting on other clubs sites. on 09:25 - Feb 5 with 3681 views | WokingR | You should all make the effort to get onto a Chelsea message board occassionaly. It's really fulfilling and they seem to enjoy the chat and appreciate the effort being made too. |  | |  |
| Posting on other clubs sites. on 10:15 - Feb 5 with 3557 views | PeterHucker |
| Posting on other clubs sites. on 04:00 - Feb 5 by DannyPaddox | Slovan Bratislava |
I’d like to think you’re still going on there to give them stick about beating them 5-2 nearly half a century ago. |  | |  |
| Posting on other clubs sites. on 11:58 - Feb 5 with 3387 views | Bluce_Ree | Posting on another team's forum is weird and wrong. It's like being a man and posting on Mumsnet or some shit. The f**k out of here. |  |
| Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. |
|  | Login to get fewer ads
| Posting on other clubs sites. on 12:28 - Feb 5 with 3308 views | Northolt_Rs |
| Posting on other clubs sites. on 11:58 - Feb 5 by Bluce_Ree | Posting on another team's forum is weird and wrong. It's like being a man and posting on Mumsnet or some shit. The f**k out of here. |
This. |  |
| Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR. |
|  |
| Posting on other clubs sites. on 12:48 - Feb 5 with 3241 views | Nov77 | Vauxhall motors |  |
|  |
| Posting on other clubs sites. on 13:09 - Feb 5 with 3167 views | thame_hoops |
| Posting on other clubs sites. on 11:58 - Feb 5 by Bluce_Ree | Posting on another team's forum is weird and wrong. It's like being a man and posting on Mumsnet or some shit. The f**k out of here. |
Mumsnet 😂 |  |
|  |
| Posting on other clubs sites. on 13:12 - Feb 5 with 3136 views | BazzaInTheLoft | I’m a man who’s posted on Mumsnet before. |  | |  |
| Posting on other clubs sites. on 13:31 - Feb 5 with 3081 views | connell10 |
| Posting on other clubs sites. on 13:12 - Feb 5 by BazzaInTheLoft | I’m a man who’s posted on Mumsnet before. |
I don't even know what mumsnet is !!! |  |
| AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!! | | Poll: | best number 10 ever? |
|  |
| Posting on other clubs sites. on 13:46 - Feb 5 with 3037 views | BazzaInTheLoft |
| Posting on other clubs sites. on 13:31 - Feb 5 by connell10 | I don't even know what mumsnet is !!! |
Parenting forum. |  | |  |
| Posting on other clubs sites. on 20:04 - Feb 5 with 2830 views | danehoop | I used to post on Stoke's site a few years ago when we used the old Rivals site. I went under cover as a notional Stoke fan only to tell everyone how shit Stoke was and generally stir up the locals. Was quite fun. Took a few months to build up my cred before inciting rebellion. |  |
| Never knowingly understood |
|  |
| Posting on other clubs sites. on 20:08 - Feb 5 with 2821 views | numptydumpty | Don't post elsewhere but occasionally sneak a peak after we give someone a tonking- so very infrequent Occasionally look at what fans of clubs that we have signed players from, say about our new transfers in. |  |
|  |
| |