Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Match Thread 19:14 - Feb 17 with 43660 viewsSpaceman_P

Early, I know!!! But i'm doing this for the sceptically-minded amongst the forum members.

As much as I know our side are absolutely shocking with teams around us in these important scraps.

We've got this guys!!! No sweat.

2 - 0 We'll be seeing Andersen's debut goal for the side and I also have high hopes that if Willock turns up like he did today, he'll see his effort firing into the loft end net.

We won't be put through the mill, by this Chuckle Brother side.

All the best and KEEP the post alive, else you could JINX us if another match post comes after this.

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 15:11 - Feb 24 with 2013 viewsQPunkR

We've found goals so, so easy to come by this season that we've decided to essentially fart the ball in our own net early doors

QPR - "shit but local"

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Match Thread on 15:12 - Feb 24 with 1980 viewsSK_hoops

They've had 6 shots already. Scored 1. This team are so infuriating.
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 15:13 - Feb 24 with 1889 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Ok everyone, keep calm.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 15:14 - Feb 24 with 1886 viewsJimmyR

FFS we are failing to even kick it long to Frey
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 15:14 - Feb 24 with 1820 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Corner Rangers. School and Saffa.

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 15:15 - Feb 24 with 1774 viewsQuillPenRiot

Frey offers something new for us for sure, refreshing to hold the ball dangerously in front of the net
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 15:15 - Feb 24 with 1755 viewsBrianMcCarthy

CTN, but Rangers build again.

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 15:16 - Feb 24 with 1707 viewsQPunkR

Absolute fŭcking microcosm of how fücking detestable this team are. All of us, to a man, woman and child, know how fkng shīt we are every single time we're within touching distance of escaping the drop zone -- but even the most brazenly pessimistic fan Shirley thought we'd be better than this against the worst team in the division. Just fck off

QPR - "shit but local"

Login to get fewer ads

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 15:16 - Feb 24 with 1706 viewsQuillPenRiot

How the ffck did we not score
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 15:16 - Feb 24 with 1690 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Sh1t.

Frey header saved after fine move. Rebound nearly for Hodge, but cleared.

Corner on the left, cleared. It's us again.

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 15:16 - Feb 24 with 1671 viewslassel

Another week of pretending Paal can take a set piece.
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 15:16 - Feb 24 with 1680 viewsMetallica_Hoop

How was that not in. Good save keeper

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 15:17 - Feb 24 with 1669 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Paal cross cleared. Hayden shot blocked.

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 15:17 - Feb 24 with 1661 viewsToast_R

Choking again. Our record when we go a goal behind is absolutely appalling. Just hand Rotherham the three points now.
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 15:18 - Feb 24 with 1560 viewsBrianMcCarthy

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 15:17 - Feb 24 by Toast_R

Choking again. Our record when we go a goal behind is absolutely appalling. Just hand Rotherham the three points now.

I don't think we're choking at all. Playing very well since their goal.

Another goalmouth scramble, but they clear.

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 15:18 - Feb 24 with 1538 viewsJimmyR

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 15:15 - Feb 24 by QuillPenRiot

Frey offers something new for us for sure, refreshing to hold the ball dangerously in front of the net

Exactly. Actually worth chair putting an early ball if he’s Gona do that with it
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 15:18 - Feb 24 with 1504 viewsDamo1962

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 15:16 - Feb 24 by QPunkR

Absolute fŭcking microcosm of how fücking detestable this team are. All of us, to a man, woman and child, know how fkng shīt we are every single time we're within touching distance of escaping the drop zone -- but even the most brazenly pessimistic fan Shirley thought we'd be better than this against the worst team in the division. Just fck off

I just can't understand why we are so bad at home. Seems like no one at the club knows either🤔
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 15:19 - Feb 24 with 1487 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Their keeper down getting treatment.

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 15:19 - Feb 24 with 1477 viewshoops_legend

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 15:17 - Feb 24 by Toast_R

Some of these posts we should revisit at end of game. Very doom and gloom and come on we should be able to still win this
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 15:19 - Feb 24 with 1469 viewsloftboy

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 15:18 - Feb 24 by Damo1962

I just can't understand why we are so bad at home. Seems like no one at the club knows either🤔

Wednesday winning as well

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 15:19 - Feb 24 with 1422 viewsJuzzie

After 17 minutes?
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 15:20 - Feb 24 with 1374 viewsQuillPenRiot

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 15:19 - Feb 24 by hoops_legend

Some of these posts we should revisit at end of game. Very doom and gloom and come on we should be able to still win this

There’s the game on the field and the game of the jinx gods….shhhhh
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 15:21 - Feb 24 with 1280 viewsBrianMcCarthy

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 15:20 - Feb 24 by QuillPenRiot

There’s the game on the field and the game of the jinx gods….shhhhh

Made me smile.

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 15:22 - Feb 24 with 1224 viewslassel

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 15:19 - Feb 24 by BrianMcCarthy

Their keeper down getting treatment.

Tactical stoppage, nothing wrong with him.
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 15:22 - Feb 24 with 1223 viewsstainrods_elbow

Frey poor so far - the ball seems to stick to him even less than to Dykes if that's possible!

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024