Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Match Thread 19:14 - Feb 17 with 43663 viewsSpaceman_P

Early, I know!!! But i'm doing this for the sceptically-minded amongst the forum members.

As much as I know our side are absolutely shocking with teams around us in these important scraps.

We've got this guys!!! No sweat.

2 - 0 We'll be seeing Andersen's debut goal for the side and I also have high hopes that if Willock turns up like he did today, he'll see his effort firing into the loft end net.

We won't be put through the mill, by this Chuckle Brother side.

All the best and KEEP the post alive, else you could JINX us if another match post comes after this.

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 11:37 - Feb 23 with 3421 viewsbosh67

It goes one of 4 ways.
1. We lose (which would be typical) and then beat Leicester (which would also be typical).
2. We scramble a draw 'Huddersfield style' after falling behind (which would also be typical) and then beat or draw at Leicester (sort of typical).
3. We thump Rotherham (which would not be typical) and then go to Leicester off the back of a good win and get thumped (which would be typical).
4. Aliens attack and destroy the world in the final minute of injury time with us winning 1-0 and the match is by default of apocalypse, abandoned (which would be typical).

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 12:09 - Feb 23 with 3348 viewsE15Hoop

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 13:50 - Feb 21 by SimonJames

Pick the odd one out:

1. Cancer Research UK
2. Oxfam
3. British Heart Foundation
4. QPR
5. Alzheimer's Society

I'm going for the Alzheimer's Society, but I can't remember why..
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 12:26 - Feb 23 with 3286 viewsSpaceman_P

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 12:09 - Feb 23 by E15Hoop

I'm going for the Alzheimer's Society, but I can't remember why..

neither can they.
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Match Thread on 20:15 - Feb 23 with 3138 viewsSpaceman_P

So given the Chair situation and the fact that none of us really know what's going on.

Realistically should he start or not tomorrow.
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 20:43 - Feb 23 with 3096 viewsThird_Division_South

I remember seeing us beat Rotherham 6-0 so I’m going for a repeat tomorrow
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 20:50 - Feb 23 with 3080 viewsFredManRave

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 11:37 - Feb 23 by bosh67

It goes one of 4 ways.
1. We lose (which would be typical) and then beat Leicester (which would also be typical).
2. We scramble a draw 'Huddersfield style' after falling behind (which would also be typical) and then beat or draw at Leicester (sort of typical).
3. We thump Rotherham (which would not be typical) and then go to Leicester off the back of a good win and get thumped (which would be typical).
4. Aliens attack and destroy the world in the final minute of injury time with us winning 1-0 and the match is by default of apocalypse, abandoned (which would be typical).

5. Chair plays, Belgium police enter the field of play and drag him off (whilst we're losing) match gets abandoned and we get a points deduction for failing to control our fans.

Honestly, I genuinely think this could happen.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 21:59 - Feb 23 with 2995 viewsDorse

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 20:50 - Feb 23 by FredManRave

5. Chair plays, Belgium police enter the field of play and drag him off (whilst we're losing) match gets abandoned and we get a points deduction for failing to control our fans.

Honestly, I genuinely think this could happen.

Never underestimate the CURSE.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 22:03 - Feb 23 with 2992 viewsderbyhoop

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 20:43 - Feb 23 by Third_Division_South

I remember seeing us beat Rotherham 6-0 so I’m going for a repeat tomorrow

Dec 67?
If so, we beat Plymouth 4-1 the same week.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Login to get fewer ads

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Match Thread on 10:00 - Feb 24 with 2815 viewsmart_Goblin

Along with the Chair debacle (although I think he’ll play) there seems to be a bug going round the squad. Cannon poorly last week and yesterday Anderson and Field unwell and must be doubts today.

Already very nervous for today. Such a huge game but with our previous, I’m terrified of the outcome. Especially with Rotherham playing like they have nothing to lose now .
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 10:22 - Feb 24 with 2776 viewsSouthAfricanRanger

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Match Thread on 08:50 - Feb 21 by Monkey_Roots

5-1

This is the game where it all comes together. The game that bucks the trend. The game where we put a relegation rival to the sword.

From here on out, we go on a run. Teams fall aside as a new era begins in earnest.

Chair, Paal, Anderson and Dykes (x2), following an early goal from Rotherham.

I’m staking my reputation on this.

😀😀😀😀😀😂

DonnieR

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 11:23 - Feb 24 with 2673 viewsE17hoop

We're odds on to win - of course we'll be fúcked over today.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Championship Playoffs - who's going up?

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 11:48 - Feb 24 with 2616 viewsHarbour

Nervy 1-0 Rangers Chair to get it
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 11:54 - Feb 24 with 2584 viewsHayesender

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 10:55 - Feb 23 by Silverfoxqpr

Spoke to my Ipswich season ticket holder colleague about 15 minutes ago. He said Rotherham were in their faces man marking from the first to last minute, hustled and harried, wouldn't allow Ipswich to play out from the back etc. Going to be tough.

Well as we're so good at playing out from the back, I've no worries about this

Poll: Shamima Beghum

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 12:27 - Feb 24 with 2492 viewsStanisgod

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 11:54 - Feb 24 by Hayesender

Well as we're so good at playing out from the back, I've no worries about this

Cue a Bergo brain fart.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 12:32 - Feb 24 with 2474 viewscolinallcars

From a vaguely remembered song:
Here we go again,
Caught in the undertow again.

Everything else is going wrong so I'm afraid we'll struggle.
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Match Thread on 12:39 - Feb 24 with 2453 viewsmart_Goblin

Chair in the building at least
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 12:44 - Feb 24 with 2427 viewsLowerloftLad

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Match Thread on 12:39 - Feb 24 by mart_Goblin

Chair in the building at least

It's a 6 pointer at a sold out loftus road.

Will either hit them for four and run riot.

Or

Not turn up at all and lose one-nill.

Its the QPR way.
[Post edited 24 Feb 12:45]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Match Thread on 12:56 - Feb 24 with 2363 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Think we'll win this easily. Statistically, we have to beat one of the weaker teams eventually and their away record is shocking. Also, we've been playing pretty well in general under Marti. 4-1 to the Rs.
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 12:58 - Feb 24 with 2358 viewscolinallcars

I remember a phrase from the 30s when England players were told to do the Nazi salute before a game v Germany.
“ England, in tight-lipped fury smashed Germany in the match ”.
Will our players respond in like fashion ?
I bloody well hope so.
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 13:07 - Feb 24 with 2319 viewsactonman

I have a feeling it will be one of those results that don’t really do an awful lot for us and leave us pretty much in the same boat as we have been in all season .

1-1 or 2-2 with Rotherham looking and playing like they are in the play offs ! Their keeper mom
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 14:01 - Feb 24 with 2054 viewsChrisNW6

Chair starts!!

Great news
(No subject) on 14:03 - Feb 24 with 1957 viewsQPRSteve

(No subject) on 14:06 - Feb 24 with 1820 viewsChrisNW6

(No subject) on 14:03 - Feb 24 by QPRSteve

Will the tag be on the right or left ankle 🤔
(No subject) on 14:08 - Feb 24 with 1749 viewsCLAREMAN1995

(No subject) on 14:03 - Feb 24 by QPRSteve

Marti is going for the early kill with that line up.
Chair and Willock are dangerous but add in Hodge who is quick and reads the game so well we will attack at will to get ahead IMO.
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 14:23 - Feb 24 with 1396 viewsDamo1962

Afternoon everyone. I'm sure MC will not underestimate Rotherham...but we have to win this. Think it will be close though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024