Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Match Thread 19:14 - Feb 17 with 43676 viewsSpaceman_P

Early, I know!!! But i'm doing this for the sceptically-minded amongst the forum members.

As much as I know our side are absolutely shocking with teams around us in these important scraps.

We've got this guys!!! No sweat.

2 - 0 We'll be seeing Andersen's debut goal for the side and I also have high hopes that if Willock turns up like he did today, he'll see his effort firing into the loft end net.

We won't be put through the mill, by this Chuckle Brother side.

All the best and KEEP the post alive, else you could JINX us if another match post comes after this.

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 15:29 - Feb 19 with 3155 viewsMetallica_Hoop

2-1 Rangers

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 15:35 - Feb 19 with 3140 viewsNorthantsHoop

Think we all know especially those that have had to suffer poor form watching at Loftus Road that we struggle at home unless we score the first goal. We just have to get ahead and not let Rotherham get in first.
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 17:12 - Feb 19 with 3040 viewsGaryT

I won the old QPR prediction competition over 10 years ago by predicting the opposite of what you'd expect, so you'd think I'd be well onboard the "Win at Bristol, lose to Rotherham" train but...fuçk dat sh1t!

3-0.

I'm over this nonsense.
[Post edited 19 Feb 20:18]
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 17:15 - Feb 19 with 3033 viewsPaddyhoops

We’ve had so many opportunities to get out of the relegation zone and bottled it . A bit like a tennis player having break point after break point and not taking them.
Focused minds and we will do it this time.
Thought second half is the best we’ve played this season .
If we can carry it through to next weekend. No reason not to think we can hit 35 points.
12 to play . Surely that’s doable?
(No subject) on 21:21 - Feb 20 with 2790 viewsSpaceman_P

bumping this, just because.... with the Ian Beale saga, I think this is additional luck, I am sure that kind of luck will give us the extra karma we need.

[Post edited 20 Feb 21:24]
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Match Thread on 08:50 - Feb 21 with 2628 viewsMonkey_Roots

5-1

This is the game where it all comes together. The game that bucks the trend. The game where we put a relegation rival to the sword.

From here on out, we go on a run. Teams fall aside as a new era begins in earnest.

Chair, Paal, Anderson and Dykes (x2), following an early goal from Rotherham.

I’m staking my reputation on this.
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 09:11 - Feb 21 with 2597 viewsChrisNW6

Can someone post the remaining Rotherham fixtures. I think they play all of the bottom half except Stoke.

Regardless of the result on Sat we want Rotherham picking up points and winning some games. After Sat we are all supporting The Windy Millers
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 09:30 - Feb 21 with 2557 viewsBlue_Castello

What I'm pretty sure of is we need the same starting eleven on Saturday keeping Dunne, Field and Dykes in the team, it's the best way we can defend set pieces having enough players competent to defend aerial bombardment, time for more expansive football when and if we have some more points on the board, that still gives us Chair, Andersen and Willock to create chances.

Let's not under estimate Rotherham they took Ipswich to the wire last night, losing 3-1 half time they equalised in extra time only for Ipswich to get the winner a minute later, the good news is that game will have taken a lot out of their players.
[Post edited 21 Feb 9:33]
Login to get fewer ads

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 10:54 - Feb 21 with 2453 viewsLanhoop

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 09:11 - Feb 21 by ChrisNW6

Can someone post the remaining Rotherham fixtures. I think they play all of the bottom half except Stoke.

Regardless of the result on Sat we want Rotherham picking up points and winning some games. After Sat we are all supporting The Windy Millers

I'm bored today so Rovrum have...

Sat 24th Feb Queens Park Rangers Away Bottom Half
Sat 2nd Mar Sheffield Wednesday Home Bottom Half
Tue 5th Mar Coventry City Away Top Half
Sat 9th Mar Norwich City Away Top Half
Sat 16th Mar Huddersfield Town Home Bottom Half
Fri 29th Mar Preston North End Away Top Half
Mon 1st Apr Millwall Home Bottom Half
Sat 6th Apr Plymouth Argyle Home Bottom Half
Wed 10th Apr West Bromwich Albion Away Top Half
Sat 13th Apr Swansea City Away Bottom Half
Sat 20th Apr Birmingham City Home Bottom Half
Sat 27th Apr Bristol City Away Top Half
Sat 4th May Cardiff City Home Bottom Half

13 games, 5 top half, 8 bottom half.
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 12:30 - Feb 21 with 2379 viewsRs_Holy

1-2 ... Jordan Hugill ... nuff said :(
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 12:31 - Feb 21 with 2380 viewsChrisNW6

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 10:54 - Feb 21 by Lanhoop

Thanks, let's hope they go on a winning streak after March 2nd 👍
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 13:50 - Feb 21 with 2313 viewsSimonJames

Pick the odd one out:

1. Cancer Research UK
2. Oxfam
3. British Heart Foundation
4. QPR
5. Alzheimer's Society

100% of people who drink water will die.

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 20:39 - Feb 21 with 2206 viewsFredManRave

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 10:54 - Feb 21 by Lanhoop

I trust you'll be updating this if a team has changed from being top half to bottom half by the time Rotherhamm play them and vice versa...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 23:06 - Feb 21 with 2106 viewsstowmarketrange

According to the website there are no tickets left for sale on Saturday.A complete sell out.When was the last time we had touts outside the White City station?
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 01:43 - Feb 22 with 2051 viewsUPPERLOFTNZ

literally all the stats say and easy win for us, so a torrid durge of a 0-1 loss to a stupid penalty given away by colbeck

Football is Faith
Poll: OK.. Next season. Where do you think we will finish?

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 08:21 - Feb 22 with 1957 viewsSuperhoops2808

I sat and watched our attempt to get out of the bottom 3 against Huddersfield - Awful

Same against Stoke - Shocking

You will be pleased to know I cannot watch this game - Night duty so sleeping

So, I think for the second weekend in succession we will have results go our way and Marti will complete stage one of his mission... We will be out of the bottom 3 with a 3-1 victory - Chair and Armstrong on the scoresheet
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc (n/t) on 09:36 - Feb 22 with 1881 viewsfrancisbowles

[Post edited 22 Feb 9:39]
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 09:37 - Feb 22 with 1881 viewsfrancisbowles

A physical side, with a very good keeper, who have nothing to lose and will keep coming at us. We will have to win our battles before we can get on top with our passing football.

Having a week to prepare at home, whilst they have had to travel; They had tough game three days before in which they suffered by losing in the last minute; This is in our favour.

I trust Marti to get the tactics and selection right. This is simply one we have to win.

Come on U Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrs
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 10:44 - Feb 22 with 1800 viewsWokingR

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 12:30 - Feb 21 by Rs_Holy

1-2 ... Jordan Hugill ... nuff said :(

In the past he would have just bullied Dickie and Dunne but Cook and JCS will have far too much for him.
(No subject) on 13:36 - Feb 22 with 1694 viewsPunteR

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 20:39 - Feb 21 by FredManRave

I trust you'll be updating this if a team has changed from being top half to bottom half by the time Rotherhamm play them and vice versa...

Im still waiting for your updated excel spreadsheet of all the tunes on the frankie thread..
[Post edited 22 Feb 13:36]

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 17:01 - Feb 22 with 1538 viewsconnell10

Get Sinton in the dressing room again to inspire them!! COM ON URSSSSS!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 10:04 - Feb 23 with 1367 viewsHoopsie

Against all odds, against all expectations, against the flow 3-0 win for QPR. Ursss

Poll: Who will follow Rotherham and Huddersfield to League One?

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 10:11 - Feb 23 with 1344 viewsdaveB

They need to forget about moving out of the bottom 3 just win the game.

The boost moving out would give everyone is obviously huge but bigger picture we won't be safe with a win and won't be down with a loss so we should still try and play with freedom because come April those Sheff Wed, Plymouth etc games are going to be massive pressure and the more points you have now the easier those games will become

It's boring but the focus for the team needs to be forget the league table for now and get as close as you can to 50 points as quickly as you can. That requires 5/6 more wins which is not going to be easy
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 10:52 - Feb 23 with 1249 viewsBluce_Ree

Scrappy af 2-1 to us.

If we somehow lose to these sorry bastards I'm fking done.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 10:55 - Feb 23 with 1239 viewsSilverfoxqpr

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 09:37 - Feb 22 by francisbowles

A physical side, with a very good keeper, who have nothing to lose and will keep coming at us. We will have to win our battles before we can get on top with our passing football.

Having a week to prepare at home, whilst they have had to travel; They had tough game three days before in which they suffered by losing in the last minute; This is in our favour.

I trust Marti to get the tactics and selection right. This is simply one we have to win.

Come on U Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrs

Spoke to my Ipswich season ticket holder colleague about 15 minutes ago. He said Rotherham were in their faces man marking from the first to last minute, hustled and harried, wouldn't allow Ipswich to play out from the back etc. Going to be tough.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024