Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Match Thread 19:14 - Feb 17 with 43613 viewsSpaceman_P

Early, I know!!! But i'm doing this for the sceptically-minded amongst the forum members.

As much as I know our side are absolutely shocking with teams around us in these important scraps.

We've got this guys!!! No sweat.

2 - 0 We'll be seeing Andersen's debut goal for the side and I also have high hopes that if Willock turns up like he did today, he'll see his effort firing into the loft end net.

We won't be put through the mill, by this Chuckle Brother side.

All the best and KEEP the post alive, else you could JINX us if another match post comes after this.

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 15:22 - Feb 24 with 1921 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Colback fouled. Rangers free on the left, 20 out.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 15:23 - Feb 24 with 1918 viewsQPunkR

Fk wide. Good chance to smack the ball at the first man

QPR - "shit but local"

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 15:23 - Feb 24 with 1900 viewsQuillPenRiot

Colback buggered for a threatening fk, hit the rock chair, Frey’s head
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 15:23 - Feb 24 with 1894 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Free kick outside the area on left foul on Colback

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 15:24 - Feb 24 with 1872 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Flashes across low. GK.

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 15:24 - Feb 24 with 1863 viewsrbee

Afternoon everyone.

Had to chuckle when their goal went in, this is all so QPR. I was more annoyed about the wasted corner a few minutes later.

I feel an equaliser is important before half time, that would go a long way in preventing this becoming another Benevolent Park Rangers Day.
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 15:24 - Feb 24 with 1856 viewsjoolsyp

Millwall one up at Southampton. Of course.
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 15:25 - Feb 24 with 1795 viewsDylanP

Fking abysmal

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Login to get fewer ads

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Match Thread on 15:25 - Feb 24 with 1784 viewshoops_legend

Great cross by Paal, strikers Need to gamble on those
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 15:26 - Feb 24 with 1681 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Corner. School and Saffa.

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 15:26 - Feb 24 with 1679 viewsSilverfoxqpr

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 15:19 - Feb 24 by hoops_legend

Some of these posts we should revisit at end of game. Very doom and gloom and come on we should be able to still win this

I quite often end up reading the entire match thread the day after if I've gone to the game. It can be very funny reading the early meltdowns in the context of a positive result.
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 15:27 - Feb 24 with 1638 viewsQuillPenRiot

Good play up the right, Brazilian jimmy pushing up the line and Willock with a good cross for a corner
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 15:27 - Feb 24 with 1607 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Cleared, still us, Chair cross from the right, Cook header, fine save.

Corner.

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 15:27 - Feb 24 with 1592 viewsQuillPenRiot

I hate their gk
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Match Thread on 15:28 - Feb 24 with 1576 viewshoops_legend

Cook really should have scored. Great cross by chair

Looking good now
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 15:28 - Feb 24 with 1568 viewslassel

Johansson is having one of his Yashin days.
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 15:28 - Feb 24 with 1567 viewsBrianMcCarthy

From the left...

Cleared.

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 15:28 - Feb 24 with 1519 viewsQPunkR

We really do need an equaliser before half time or the 15 minutes the ball's in play second half is going to be agony. That opening 10 minutes was utterly execrable and every single player involved should be fined 2 weeks wages no matter the final result
[Post edited 24 Feb 15:29]

QPR - "shit but local"

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 15:29 - Feb 24 with 1445 viewsstrikerace

Cant believe we have not scored yet, a number of great chances and shots
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 15:30 - Feb 24 with 1363 views08olesen

Johansson looks are good keeper to me. wouldnt be a bad pickup if we somehow stay up

Poll: Who will the other play off

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Match Thread on 15:31 - Feb 24 with 1322 viewsSpaceman_P

wtf
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 15:31 - Feb 24 with 1313 viewsQPunkR

Love how we're taking at least a minute over every fkng dead ball yet again when we're behind ffs

QPR - "shit but local"

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 15:31 - Feb 24 with 1283 viewslassel

Have to say it’s a bit dumb to keep trying to play it out from the back when their front 3 are pressing hard.

Play it long and take 3 out of play.
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 15:32 - Feb 24 with 1263 viewsQuillPenRiot

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 15:30 - Feb 24 by 08olesen

Johansson looks are good keeper to me. wouldnt be a bad pickup if we somehow stay up

You’re judging him by having a good game against QPR
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 15:33 - Feb 24 with 1153 viewslassel

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 15:32 - Feb 24 by QuillPenRiot

You’re judging him by having a good game against QPR

In fairness he’s the best keeper outside the PL and if he could play with his feet he would be a PL starter.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024