Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Match Thread 19:14 - Feb 17 with 43790 viewsSpaceman_P

Early, I know!!! But i'm doing this for the sceptically-minded amongst the forum members.

As much as I know our side are absolutely shocking with teams around us in these important scraps.

We've got this guys!!! No sweat.

2 - 0 We'll be seeing Andersen's debut goal for the side and I also have high hopes that if Willock turns up like he did today, he'll see his effort firing into the loft end net.

We won't be put through the mill, by this Chuckle Brother side.

All the best and KEEP the post alive, else you could JINX us if another match post comes after this.

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 14:23 - Feb 24 with 2653 viewsHooping_Mad

I think Mr Frey is holding his breath. Ironic.

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 14:24 - Feb 24 with 2646 viewscheeseydane

Field being saved for Leicester I guess, especially if he isn't 100 percent right now. Will be interesting to see how Frey performs.

Technology advances, unfortunately humans do not.

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 14:43 - Feb 24 with 2298 viewsQuillPenRiot

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 14:01 - Feb 24 by ChrisNW6

Chair starts!!

Great news

We’re a stone’s throw away from a win
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 14:48 - Feb 24 with 2181 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Just opened a guiness, cheers.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 14:48 - Feb 24 with 2181 viewsCateLeBonR

I was quite encouraged by Chair and Hodge against Norwich. They're both quite similar with their backs to goal but very different when facing. Interesting combination. Totally different game today of course.
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 14:51 - Feb 24 with 2117 viewsSonofpugwash

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 14:43 - Feb 24 by QuillPenRiot

We’re a stone’s throw away from a win

Let's hope he won't be bricking it today

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Match Thread on 14:51 - Feb 24 with 2101 viewsBoston

Not 100% sure, but I think the game is being covered by Radio London.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 14:52 - Feb 24 with 2072 viewsMetallica_Hoop

For Adinall if your bookmark is dicky again.

http://www.fawanews.com/Queens%20Park%20Rangers%20vs%20Rotherham%20Utd.html

Login to get fewer ads

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Match Thread on 14:55 - Feb 24 with 2012 viewscyprusmel

Looks a strong bench.
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 14:56 - Feb 24 with 1987 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I like the midfield.

Not sure about Dunne in terms of playing out from the back or Frey if we have to press much, but both have compensatory talents, so - overall - not a bad team.

A win for Rangers.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 15:03 - Feb 24 with 1832 viewsBoston

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 14:56 - Feb 24 by BrianMcCarthy

I like the midfield.

Not sure about Dunne in terms of playing out from the back or Frey if we have to press much, but both have compensatory talents, so - overall - not a bad team.

A win for Rangers.

Dinner will have his work cut out if the Millers play the same tactics as they did at Ipswich.

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 15:08 - Feb 24 with 1633 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Nervy start

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 15:09 - Feb 24 with 1597 viewsMetallica_Hoop

ffs

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 15:09 - Feb 24 with 1590 viewsQuillPenRiot

Stoke team showed up today
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Match Thread on 15:09 - Feb 24 with 1565 viewsBoston

Dear god, Chair at fault.

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 15:09 - Feb 24 with 1530 viewsstrikerace

Wow, we are just not dealing with the high pressure at all.
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 15:09 - Feb 24 with 1521 viewsQPunkR

Just fûck off Rangers

QPR - "shit but local"

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 15:10 - Feb 24 with 1473 viewsRangersDave

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Match Thread on 15:09 - Feb 24 by Boston

Dear god, Chair at fault.

gotta be out of his head stability wise.

i have sympathy for him to be fair.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 15:10 - Feb 24 with 1470 viewsGloucs_R

Useless start

All over the place

Ffs

Poll: Are we staying up?

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 15:10 - Feb 24 with 1450 viewslassel

It gets a bit boring telling you that these guys are total losers…
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 15:10 - Feb 24 with 1439 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Warning signs were already there. ALWAYS so sloppy starting games at Loftus Road, it's just bloody weird now.
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 15:11 - Feb 24 with 1411 viewsGloucs_R

Wall winning

Poll: Are we staying up?

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 15:11 - Feb 24 with 1406 viewskarlski

Desperately bad. Couldn't be more to script from us though. Need a fast response.
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 15:11 - Feb 24 with 1398 viewsJimmyR

We may as well have kicked it in for em
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Match Thread on 15:11 - Feb 24 with 1358 viewsQPROslo

Terrible Chair pass leads to 0-1.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024