Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Come on Leeds. 12:26 - Feb 25 with 2552 viewsknocker

They play Huddersfield, Stoke, Wednesday, and Millwall in their next 4 fixtures. Massive if they could win all 4.
Come on Leeds. on 12:38 - Feb 25 with 2502 viewsNorthernr

I'm very interested by Birmingham. The general consensus was that they would just pull away now under Mowbray, are they genuinely going to try and cruise through the rest of this without him under caretaker control?
Come on Leeds. on 12:45 - Feb 25 with 2458 viewsPaddyhoops

Pretty certain Watford are on a mission to send us down. They like a loss against our rivals.
Come on Leeds. on 13:31 - Feb 25 with 2326 viewsWatford_Ranger

Come on Leeds. on 12:45 - Feb 25 by Paddyhoops

Pretty certain Watford are on a mission to send us down. They like a loss against our rivals.

They’re just crap unfortunately and have Millwall away next week which feels a lot like the death of another Watford manager as they wilt under the noise of some blokes shouting a bit.

Looking at the games they have left and knowing them a bit they’re very capable of going on an awful run and getting dragged into it late on but probably three points too far ahead for that. Watford mate says they were very fortunate to beat Rotherham last week.
Come on Leeds. on 16:16 - Feb 25 with 2114 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Marching on together...
Come on Leeds. on 16:20 - Feb 25 with 2120 viewsPaddyhoops

Come on Leeds. on 13:31 - Feb 25 by Watford_Ranger

They’re just crap unfortunately and have Millwall away next week which feels a lot like the death of another Watford manager as they wilt under the noise of some blokes shouting a bit.

Looking at the games they have left and knowing them a bit they’re very capable of going on an awful run and getting dragged into it late on but probably three points too far ahead for that. Watford mate says they were very fortunate to beat Rotherham last week.

Fortunate to beat us in fairness.
Come on Leeds. on 18:27 - Feb 25 with 1927 viewsJuzzie

I’ve come over all funny because suddenly I like Leeds….
Come on Leeds. on 18:31 - Feb 25 with 1908 viewsmart_Goblin

They’ll probably beat them all…and then send us down 🙈
Come on Leeds. on 18:32 - Feb 25 with 1904 viewsWatford_Ranger

That last home game of the season is looking rather spicy. Them needing a win to go up, us needing one to stay up. Leeds fans finding their way into the home end or just travelling down on the off chance of forcing their way in.

Keep the lower tier for us for the bants I reckon.
Login to get fewer ads

Come on Leeds. on 10:53 - Feb 26 with 1542 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Birmingham for me look in trouble. Had their 2 wins under Mowbray, he's gone and they lose.
Can't see Roberts, Laird, Sanderson and Dozzell up for the fight. Can see them falling like stone again.

Rotherham, Sheffield Wednesday and one of Birmingham, Millwall, Huddersfield, Stoke and us.
Come on Leeds. on 11:50 - Feb 26 with 1482 viewsnix

Come on Leeds. on 10:53 - Feb 26 by Wilkinswatercarrier

Birmingham for me look in trouble. Had their 2 wins under Mowbray, he's gone and they lose.
Can't see Roberts, Laird, Sanderson and Dozzell up for the fight. Can see them falling like stone again.

Rotherham, Sheffield Wednesday and one of Birmingham, Millwall, Huddersfield, Stoke and us.

I’m not sure Blackburn and Swansea are completely out of trouble. We’ve gained seven over Blackburn and four over Swansea in the last ten matches. Blackburn are playing Swansea, Millwall, Plymouth and Sheffield Wednesday at the bottom as well as Ipswich, Leeds, Southampton and Leicester, so not easy even though they’ve got Eustace now in charge. Swansea have got Blackburn, Stoke, Wednesday , us, Huddersfield and Millwall so they’ll play a part even if it’s just beating other teams around us!
Come on Leeds. on 19:45 - Feb 26 with 1310 viewsRangersDave

while i inow you shouldnt wish ill on others, i hope to god the 365 boys get relegated! round here, they think they have a divine right to be near the top, if not the top of the Premiership, and the amount of 'dark' money that goes into that club must be scary.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Come on Leeds. on 20:13 - Feb 26 with 1259 viewsstowmarketrange

Come on Leeds. on 19:45 - Feb 26 by RangersDave

while i inow you shouldnt wish ill on others, i hope to god the 365 boys get relegated! round here, they think they have a divine right to be near the top, if not the top of the Premiership, and the amount of 'dark' money that goes into that club must be scary.

With any luck Port facking Vale can stay up and they can have a proper derby next season.
Come on Leeds. on 07:46 - Feb 27 with 1049 viewsWatford_Ranger

Come on Leeds. on 20:13 - Feb 26 by stowmarketrange

With any luck Port facking Vale can stay up and they can have a proper derby next season.

Met a Port Vale fan on holiday once and their hatred of Stoke is quite something. Grim thinking we could be going there. Only did it once for the 2-0 loss before the Palace 6-0.
Come on Leeds. on 08:19 - Feb 27 with 1001 viewsnix

Come on Leeds. on 07:46 - Feb 27 by Watford_Ranger

Met a Port Vale fan on holiday once and their hatred of Stoke is quite something. Grim thinking we could be going there. Only did it once for the 2-0 loss before the Palace 6-0.

I went to that one too. It was my first longer distance away match and I can picture their player celebrating in front of us as he scored. I wasn’t v polite back. Don’t think I’d ever return there!
Come on Leeds. on 09:15 - Feb 27 with 922 viewsTheChef

Come on Leeds. on 13:31 - Feb 25 by Watford_Ranger

Watford mate of mine said they were absolutely awful on Saturday - even at Rotherham they were lucky to win.

Time for a new manager eh...

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Come on Leeds. on 09:16 - Feb 27 with 914 viewsstowmarketrange

Come on Leeds. on 07:46 - Feb 27 by Watford_Ranger

It certainly was a wretched day up there.A 2-0 loss and trouble in the car park after the game.We got back on the M6 and got stuck behind a coach load of Pompey fans on their way home from an away game up north,and they were giving us some stick about getting relegated.
And the whole place stinks of fish for some strange reason.
Vale park was supposed to have been built as the Wembley of the north,but I’d say it was more like the Manor ground of the north.A place I never ever want to go to again.
Come on Leeds. on 09:21 - Feb 27 with 892 viewsBAWHoops

Come on Leeds. on 09:16 - Feb 27 by stowmarketrange

It certainly was a wretched day up there.A 2-0 loss and trouble in the car park after the game.We got back on the M6 and got stuck behind a coach load of Pompey fans on their way home from an away game up north,and they were giving us some stick about getting relegated.
Vale park was supposed to have been built as the Wembley of the north,but I’d say it was more like the Manor ground of the north.A place I never ever want to go to again.

That was my first ever away game. We were awful that game, still remember that bloke cupping his ear in front of us, a Rangers fan running on the pitch to try and fight the whole of the Port Vale home end. I cheered and my Dad told me to not cheer an idiot.
My Dad also still talks about how good the journey home was, not a moments traffic

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Come on Leeds. on 09:22 - Feb 27 with 879 viewsTheChef

Come on Leeds. on 09:16 - Feb 27 by stowmarketrange

Only remarkable thing about that day is one of our lot for some reason running on to the pitch across the away end and throwing himself into the home fans on the other side.

Still never seen anything like it!

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Come on Leeds. on 14:32 - Feb 27 with 690 viewsCamberleyR

Come on Leeds. on 08:19 - Feb 27 by nix

I went to that one too. It was my first longer distance away match and I can picture their player celebrating in front of us as he scored. I wasn’t v polite back. Don’t think I’d ever return there!

Carl Griffiths

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Come on Leeds. on 15:44 - Feb 27 with 612 viewsnix

Come on Leeds. on 14:32 - Feb 27 by CamberleyR

Carl Griffiths

T*sser!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024