Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Birmingham, Swansea, Sheffield Wed, Plymouth 02:03 - Mar 10 with 5347 viewsThe_Beast1976

That run of 4 games will decide our fate this season. All 4 games are 6 pointers. A massive 12 days. Let's pack out HQ for the 2 homes games, and sell out our allocation for the away games
Birmingham, Swansea, Sheffield Wed, Plymouth on 09:56 - Mar 10 with 4505 viewsHarbour

Second week in April Sheff wed Home Saturday Plymouth away Tuesday and finish the week with Hull away on the Saturday…that’s another tough three game week with a tour of the country thrown in…fingers x we can deal with the 3 game week a bit better
Birmingham, Swansea, Sheffield Wed, Plymouth on 10:03 - Mar 10 with 4464 viewscolinallcars

Trouble is, it's the games described as six pointers that we invariably struggle in.
Birmingham, Swansea, Sheffield Wed, Plymouth on 10:22 - Mar 10 with 4416 viewsted_hendrix

Excluding Rotherham who have virtually gone, I would say along with us there are 8 maybe even 9 other clubs who are In danger of being relegated.
One minute my staying up confidence Is restored.
The next minute my staying up confidence is destroyed.
My Birmingham tickets are already printed.
But I'll be sat In the lower loft for most of the game with my hands covering my eyes not daring to look.

Why Is my bloody life so bloody hard.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Birmingham, Swansea, Sheffield Wed, Plymouth on 12:35 - Mar 10 with 4224 viewsWestonsuperR

I think you are probably right but many also stated our 5 Home matches in a row in Jan as season defining. Reality is it will go down to the wire.
[Post edited 10 Mar 12:36]
Birmingham, Swansea, Sheffield Wed, Plymouth on 12:36 - Mar 10 with 4214 viewsmart_Goblin

Huddersfield beating WBA so f*ck this weekend up the wrong’un
Birmingham, Swansea, Sheffield Wed, Plymouth on 12:53 - Mar 10 with 4163 viewsSpaceman_P

we must win those 4 games... Or the players better start thinking about the shitty changing rooms they'll be taking showers in next year.
Birmingham, Swansea, Sheffield Wed, Plymouth on 14:01 - Mar 10 with 4027 viewsjeffranger

Birmingham, Swansea, Sheffield Wed, Plymouth on 12:36 - Mar 10 by mart_Goblin

Huddersfield beating WBA so f*ck this weekend up the wrong’un

FT 1-4 well done WBA
Birmingham, Swansea, Sheffield Wed, Plymouth on 18:09 - Mar 10 with 3713 viewsjoolsyp

Looking at form over the past 5 games I think Sheff Weds will be fine (they've won 4 out of 5). Blackburn for me are on a bit of a downward spiral as are Plymouth - our away game with them will be massive IMO (hope we have a big allocation for that one). For us, if we win 3 of the last 9 and draw 2 or 3 I think that might just get us over the line but it's going to go right down to the last game vs Leeds at home. I'm hoping they'll already be promoted by then and we can reverse the scoreline from 2011 when we heard before the game that we had no points deduction and were promoted. Crowd on the pitch again if we stay up?
Login to get fewer ads

Birmingham, Swansea, Sheffield Wed, Plymouth on 19:13 - Mar 10 with 3622 viewsSuperhoops2808

Birmingham, Swansea, Sheffield Wed, Plymouth on 09:56 - Mar 10 by Harbour

Second week in April Sheff wed Home Saturday Plymouth away Tuesday and finish the week with Hull away on the Saturday…that’s another tough three game week with a tour of the country thrown in…fingers x we can deal with the 3 game week a bit better

3 points against Sheff Wed
1 point at Argyle
0 Point at Hull

Hull are quietly going about their business and appear to be a good side this season

Better to take points off the other two
Birmingham, Swansea, Sheffield Wed, Plymouth on 20:25 - Mar 10 with 3537 viewsThe_Beast1976

Birmingham, Swansea, Sheffield Wed, Plymouth on 18:09 - Mar 10 by joolsyp

Looking at form over the past 5 games I think Sheff Weds will be fine (they've won 4 out of 5). Blackburn for me are on a bit of a downward spiral as are Plymouth - our away game with them will be massive IMO (hope we have a big allocation for that one). For us, if we win 3 of the last 9 and draw 2 or 3 I think that might just get us over the line but it's going to go right down to the last game vs Leeds at home. I'm hoping they'll already be promoted by then and we can reverse the scoreline from 2011 when we heard before the game that we had no points deduction and were promoted. Crowd on the pitch again if we stay up?

We still have Cov away after that!!
Birmingham, Swansea, Sheffield Wed, Plymouth on 20:50 - Mar 10 with 3487 viewsManinBlack

Birmingham, Swansea, Sheffield Wed, Plymouth on 19:13 - Mar 10 by Superhoops2808

3 points against Sheff Wed
1 point at Argyle
0 Point at Hull

Hull are quietly going about their business and appear to be a good side this season

Better to take points off the other two

I think you might be right about that. London to Leicester followed by two home games still looked like it was too much for our boys even though the travelling could have been worse. A tense home game with Sheffield followed by a long trek to Plymouth, back to London and then off to Hull in 8 days doesn't bode well. Hull have taken 4 points off Leicester so if our lads are worn out by then your zero points at Hull could be accurate.
Birmingham, Swansea, Sheffield Wed, Plymouth on 21:11 - Mar 10 with 3447 viewsWestonsuperR

Birmingham, Swansea, Sheffield Wed, Plymouth on 18:09 - Mar 10 by joolsyp

Leeds would need to be 7pts clear of 3rd place to already be up and even then is very likely they would be still in a title battle.
Birmingham, Swansea, Sheffield Wed, Plymouth on 09:27 - Mar 11 with 3217 viewsfrancisbowles

Birmingham, Swansea, Sheffield Wed, Plymouth on 20:50 - Mar 10 by ManinBlack

I think you might be right about that. London to Leicester followed by two home games still looked like it was too much for our boys even though the travelling could have been worse. A tense home game with Sheffield followed by a long trek to Plymouth, back to London and then off to Hull in 8 days doesn't bode well. Hull have taken 4 points off Leicester so if our lads are worn out by then your zero points at Hull could be accurate.

This is virtually back to back with the Easter fixtures.
We have five games in sixteen days with three of them involving 3 hour + journeys!
That is a crazy schedule. I'm suddenly very concerned about the end of our season.
Birmingham, Swansea, Sheffield Wed, Plymouth on 11:11 - Mar 11 with 3033 viewsAndybrat

Birmingham, Swansea, Sheffield Wed, Plymouth on 09:27 - Mar 11 by francisbowles

This is virtually back to back with the Easter fixtures.
We have five games in sixteen days with three of them involving 3 hour + journeys!
That is a crazy schedule. I'm suddenly very concerned about the end of our season.

Has to get squad rotation right, more chance now after newbies coming in.
Birmingham, Swansea, Sheffield Wed, Plymouth on 12:16 - Mar 11 with 2904 viewsQPRConor2000

Its a big run of games coming up, id take the following.

Birmingham - W
Swansea - D
Sheffield Wednesday - W
Plymouth - D

That makes 8 points from a possible 12, which would be a good enough return.

Plymouth for me is probably the toughest game out the four, purely because we never tend to do well at Home Park, and also the game is on a Tuesday evening, and its a long way to go for it.
Birmingham, Swansea, Sheffield Wed, Plymouth on 12:24 - Mar 11 with 2886 viewsdannyblue

If we match Sheff W and Huddersfield over the rest of the season we're safe.

If we get one win more than Stoke, Plymouth or Blackburn (and possibly Brum depending on tmrw noight) we'll likely be safe even if we don't match one of SW and Hudd.

In our hands and all to play for.
Birmingham, Swansea, Sheffield Wed, Plymouth on 12:25 - Mar 11 with 2875 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Did we find out whether the terms of the loan force Dozzell to play against us?
Birmingham, Swansea, Sheffield Wed, Plymouth on 12:38 - Mar 11 with 2842 viewsdaveB

Forget those 4 games for now imo, just win on Saturday and and give ourselves some breathing space
Birmingham, Swansea, Sheffield Wed, Plymouth on 13:45 - Mar 11 with 2721 viewsTheChef

Birmingham, Swansea, Sheffield Wed, Plymouth on 12:38 - Mar 11 by daveB

Forget those 4 games for now imo, just win on Saturday and and give ourselves some breathing space

Sunderland lost six on the trot so that's a clear three points for us!

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Birmingham, Swansea, Sheffield Wed, Plymouth on 16:03 - Mar 11 with 2507 viewsjoolsyp

Birmingham, Swansea, Sheffield Wed, Plymouth on 20:25 - Mar 10 by The_Beast1976

You're right, I forgot to look at the May fixture! Ok, safe by the Leeds game it is.
Birmingham, Swansea, Sheffield Wed, Plymouth on 00:11 - Mar 13 with 2065 viewsnix

After being a PITA against us, at least Ayling did us a favour tonight, getting the precious assist against Birmingham.

It doesn't change our position in the table but it means we haven't dropped a place either. Plus Birmingham have another goal against in their GD so now -2 fewer than us. This may be important at the end of the season, with things being that tight at the bottom.
Birmingham, Swansea, Sheffield Wed, Plymouth on 05:51 - Mar 13 with 1871 viewsQPROslo

Birmingham, Swansea, Sheffield Wed, Plymouth on 00:11 - Mar 13 by nix

After being a PITA against us, at least Ayling did us a favour tonight, getting the precious assist against Birmingham.

It doesn't change our position in the table but it means we haven't dropped a place either. Plus Birmingham have another goal against in their GD so now -2 fewer than us. This may be important at the end of the season, with things being that tight at the bottom.

Well many thanks Boro.
Birmingham, Swansea, Sheffield Wed, Plymouth on 12:54 - Mar 13 with 1588 viewswelwynranger

Birmingham, Swansea, Sheffield Wed, Plymouth on 20:25 - Mar 10 by The_Beast1976

It could be that the Coventry game is vital.
It might come down to us needind a win or s drsw to stay up.
How tight it is a bottom at the moment with goal differences it could be between 4 or 5 teams, and how it could change when a goal is scored.
If thats the case their will thousands of Rs in Coventry, all having high blood pressure and a few ( maybe i will be one of them),,
Birmingham, Swansea, Sheffield Wed, Plymouth on 12:57 - Mar 13 with 1571 viewswelwynranger

Birmingham, Swansea, Sheffield Wed, Plymouth on 12:54 - Mar 13 by welwynranger

It could be that the Coventry game is vital.
It might come down to us needind a win or s drsw to stay up.
How tight it is a bottom at the moment with goal differences it could be between 4 or 5 teams, and how it could change when a goal is scored.
If thats the case their will thousands of Rs in Coventry, all having high blood pressure and a few ( maybe i will be one of them),,

Whoose heart may not last 90 minutes
Birmingham, Swansea, Sheffield Wed, Plymouth on 21:43 - Mar 13 with 1283 viewswombat

Birmingham, Swansea, Sheffield Wed, Plymouth on 12:57 - Mar 13 by welwynranger

Whoose heart may not last 90 minutes

Cov away the day Keith Stroud gives us the ultimate FECK U ! It’s written in the stars that he does us over one last time

Poll: which is your favouite foot

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024