Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who should do the Birmingham Frederick? 12:45 - Mar 19 with 3728 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Who should do the Birmingham Frederick? on 13:59 - Mar 19 with 2694 viewsMonkey_Roots

Im bringing strippers and red stripe
Who should do the Birmingham Frederick? on 14:43 - Mar 19 with 2641 viewsconnell10

Spaceman for me .

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Who should do the Birmingham Frederick? on 14:46 - Mar 19 with 2633 viewshubble

I think Monkey deserves a chance. He's got a clean sheet so far, which is no mean feat. And I've got a good feeling about him as match fred starter.

Spaceman has obviously got a fantastic record, but this is a team effort. We can always bring Spaceman back when we really need him.

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Who should do the Birmingham Frederick? on 15:42 - Mar 19 with 2562 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Who should do the Birmingham Frederick? on 14:46 - Mar 19 by hubble

I think Monkey deserves a chance. He's got a clean sheet so far, which is no mean feat. And I've got a good feeling about him as match fred starter.

Spaceman has obviously got a fantastic record, but this is a team effort. We can always bring Spaceman back when we really need him.

Only issue I see with your suggestion, is that we can't sub-out Monkey during the game if it's all going nipples north.

I've gone for Spaceman purely because our post-Christmas turnaround has, in my view, been predicated on his Freds. Monkey delivering a clean sheet with his first Fred - a feat not achieved in over a decade - is phenomenal for the boy. However, we need a win, and Space's record on delivering W's is what tipped it for me.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!

Who should do the Birmingham Frederick? on 15:43 - Mar 19 with 2555 viewsBrianMcCarthy

True, let's wait until we're in a relegation battle or something.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Who should do the Birmingham Frederick? on 15:45 - Mar 19 with 2549 viewsWokingR

Who should do the Birmingham Frederick? on 13:59 - Mar 19 by Monkey_Roots

If Monkey is bringing Strippers, I'm in.
Who should do the Birmingham Frederick? on 16:08 - Mar 19 with 2483 viewscolinallcars

Bad news….Spaceman didn't report for training this morning, I'm going for E17.
Who should do the Birmingham Frederick? on 16:26 - Mar 19 with 2443 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Who should do the Birmingham Frederick? on 16:08 - Mar 19 by colinallcars

Bad news….Spaceman didn't report for training this morning, I'm going for E17.

Well....he clearly should not be our Captain then...

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Login to get fewer ads

Who should do the Birmingham Frederick? on 16:35 - Mar 19 with 2392 viewsFDC

Depth of squad clearly an asset, but at this stage we need match winners, Fred starters with a renegade streak that can change a game. Spaceman to start it.
Who should do the Birmingham Frederick? on 16:39 - Mar 19 with 2367 viewsE17hoop

I'll keep the hi vis on and start threads on the sidelines until the manager notices I'm warmed up enough.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Who should do the Birmingham Frederick? on 17:06 - Mar 19 with 2313 viewsMrSheen

In case of (dire) emergency, break glass...P1 D1.
Who should do the Birmingham Frederick? on 19:13 - Mar 19 with 2215 viewsnumptydumpty

I think Clive needs to stand up and be counted.

Important games require important people.

None more so than our esteemed forum leader.

If it goes to pot blame myself and not the great man. 😆

Maybe add NorthernR to the poll PlanetHonneywood
[Post edited 19 Mar 19:16]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Who should do the Birmingham Frederick? on 19:59 - Mar 19 with 2177 viewsDeanoMD

Who should do the Birmingham Frederick? on 13:59 - Mar 19 by Monkey_Roots

sod the footie what time are the strippers on?
Who should do the Birmingham Frederick? on 20:20 - Mar 19 with 2137 viewsDorse

Who should do the Birmingham Frederick? on 19:59 - Mar 19 by DeanoMD

sod the footie what time are the strippers on?

Phwooooar!

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Who should do the Birmingham Frederick? on 02:01 - Mar 20 with 1933 viewsFredManRave

Who should do the Birmingham Frederick? on 20:20 - Mar 19 by Dorse

Phwooooar!

I like your style, Dorse. Going Premium.

And looks like you're suggesting they can bring their own tools of the trade with them?!

As far as Match Freds are concerned;

I'm the bitch you hated, filth infatuated, yeah
I'm the pain you tasted, fell intoxicated
I'm a Match Fred Starter, twisted Match Fred Starter
Fred is the Match Thread Starter, twisted Match Fred Starter

Call me when needed...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Who should do the Birmingham Frederick? on 08:43 - Mar 20 with 1804 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Who should do the Birmingham Frederick? on 02:01 - Mar 20 by FredManRave

And looks like you're suggesting they can bring their own tools of the trade with them?!

Call me when needed...

Nurse....Fred's not taken his meds again!

Who should do the Birmingham Frederick? on 09:04 - Mar 20 with 1781 viewsngbqpr

Who should do the Birmingham Frederick? on 02:01 - Mar 20 by FredManRave

Call me when needed...

In light of our upcoming fixtures...

I'm the Brum you hated, Swans infatuated, yeah
I'm the Weds you tasted, Argyle intoxicated

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Who should do the Birmingham Frederick? on 11:56 - Mar 20 with 1660 viewsderbyhoop

Who should do the Birmingham Frederick? on 15:45 - Mar 19 by WokingR

If Monkey is bringing Strippers, I'm in.

You'll have to declare it as a benefit (depending on the strippers) in the Register of Interests.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Who should do the Birmingham Frederick? on 12:27 - Mar 20 with 1600 viewsSuperhoops2808

So had to give this a lot of consideration as it could affect our season and long term future.

E17 has been very much MIA of late so would count them out.

Monkey failed to deliver serving up a bore draw (Although I was happy with a point)

Spaceman, for me has a solid record and we have to stick with a consistent match thread starter. Marti didnt change his back 4 after the recent defeat and neither should we have a knee jerk reaction.

So my vote goes to Spaceman - Monkey can bring the strippers to the end of season party
Who should do the Birmingham Frederick? on 12:31 - Mar 20 with 1578 viewskensalriser

Who should do the Birmingham Frederick? on 20:20 - Mar 19 by Dorse

Phwooooar!

Fck that, I want the methylene chloride version.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Who should do the Birmingham Frederick? on 13:24 - Mar 20 with 1504 viewsMonkey_Roots

I'm gutted, but I serve at the behest of the team... go forth Spaceman.

I'll tell my ma to stand down (although she has been practicing all week) :(
Who should do the Birmingham Frederick? on 14:11 - Mar 20 with 1447 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Who should do the Birmingham Frederick? on 13:24 - Mar 20 by Monkey_Roots

I'm gutted, but I serve at the behest of the team... go forth Spaceman.

I'll tell my ma to stand down (although she has been practicing all week) :(

If only Trump had been so magnanimous four years ago!

Technically still a day to go of course, but NASA are preparing their ignition series for their man.

Who should do the Birmingham Frederick? on 19:33 - Mar 20 with 1294 viewsSuperhoops2808

Who should do the Birmingham Frederick? on 14:11 - Mar 20 by PlanetHonneywood

If only Trump had been so magnanimous four years ago!

Technically still a day to go of course, but NASA are preparing their ignition series for their man.

Why a day to go??

You do know its not THIS Friday right??

I know Spaceman starts them early but not that early shirley
Who should do the Birmingham Frederick? on 19:41 - Mar 20 with 1282 viewskensalriser

How long before a bot starts a match thread?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Who should do the Birmingham Frederick? on 22:22 - Mar 20 with 1186 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Who should do the Birmingham Frederick? on 19:41 - Mar 20 by kensalriser

How long before a bot starts a match thread?

No idea.

But I bet by the time we wake up tomorrow morning, there'll be several new threads providing links to sites that can answer your question.

No idea.

But I bet by the time we wake up tomorrow morning, there'll be lots of new threads providing links to sites that can answer your question.

No idea.

But I bet by the time we wake up tomorrow morning, there'll be a myriad of new threads providing links to sites that can answer your question.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024