Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread 10:43 - Mar 30 with 34884 viewsMonkey_Roots

Having spent an okay’ish season with QPR, lazy, lumbering Lowe will only be too aware of how returning players are want to punish the R’s, and break the hearts and minds of the fans.

How it normally happens, is the player will spend 90 mins against QPR doing the exact opposite of what they did playing for QPR, just to really invoke froth and anger from the fans. So, expect a crazed unstoppable lunatic sprinting around, sacrificing any available body part to get the ball, tears rolling down his cheeks as he lines up for something he truly cares about… this will, of course, be the Jamal Lowe that faces QPR on Monday.

He’s done well this year for Swansea, a good return for goals and assists… and, maybe crucially, he has just scored against the Owls, so may have got it out of his system a game too soon.

Let’s hope so.

I’m going for a wild away win 0-3.
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 18:09 - Apr 1 with 2610 viewsSpaghetti_Hoops

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 17:12 - Apr 1 by Gloucs_R

Not yet in my opinion. Lose against Plymouth and Wednesday and we would be right back in the 💩

46 points is usually enough and it's shaping up to be enough this season.

Cut the fake drama please.
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 18:12 - Apr 1 with 2569 viewsPunteR

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 18:09 - Apr 1 by Spaghetti_Hoops

"Fake drama"..?

Oooh... look at you daddy cool.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 18:15 - Apr 1 with 2534 viewssmudgehoop

Another solid, if unspectacular ,win.

With kakay dropped, our defenders have been superb this season.

In both defense and attack!

Special shout out to Fox who stepped in at left back and rarely put a foot wrong.

C'mon U Rs

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 18:29 - Apr 1 with 2417 viewsmart_Goblin

Had to dig in there and ride our luck at times.
But great spirit and determination to win a game we didn’t play all that well in. Back 4 were immense again and little shout for the pink windmill in goal.
Nearly caught out by an over hit cross that hit the post but other than that he was very good today, credit where it is due.
Hayden was the difference when he came on. Gets his foot in where not expected and is a cool head.
Field tremendous today too.
Hodge struggling with the pace and physicality at times and as for Dykes…it’s all been said.

Not quite there yet. As Anti said , Millwall thought they had done it and now look. 2 wins or even a win and a draw in the next 2 and we’ll be over the line. I never expected MC to get us out . Improve us maybe but I thought the gap was too big and the damage was done . Nearly there and what a revelation he has been .

And lastly the fans were magnificent today . So loud on the feed . Train bullshit as usual but the ones who made it did us so proud .

Come On U R’s!!!!
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 18:32 - Apr 1 with 2362 viewsNorthantsHoop

Well done Rss, grinding out a very important win and we now have given ourselves a fantastic chance of staying up. Cifuentes has been a revelation with this lot, stay up and next season could be very exciting at the right end of the table for us.
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 18:33 - Apr 1 with 2351 viewsE17hoop

I'd always prefer points AND performances but if it's a choice of one or the other, points at this end of the season rules.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Championship Playoffs - who's going up?

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 18:46 - Apr 1 with 2282 viewshubble

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 17:02 - Apr 1 by PlanetHonneywood

Can I just say what needs to be said...

Well done Monkey-Roots. Again!

[Post edited 1 Apr 17:07]

I did say John, when you posted that poll.....

Monkey's doing the business!!!

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 18:50 - Apr 1 with 2247 viewsMonkey_Roots

7 points!

Do I just keep going, or do I pass the baton over?
Login to get fewer ads

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 18:52 - Apr 1 with 2236 viewsMonkey_Roots

Also, if I’m a Swansea fan, I would be asking why sub 3 players when they were clearly on top and looking the likeliest to score?
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 18:52 - Apr 1 with 2234 viewsted_hendrix

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 18:50 - Apr 1 by Monkey_Roots

7 points!

Keep going.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 19:01 - Apr 1 with 2142 viewsenfieldargh

7 points!

Listen here mr monkey roots, do your job,!!!

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 19:29 - Apr 1 with 1959 viewsManinBlack

Another game where all that matters is the result and sod the performance. Just keep grinding out the wins as we don't have the players to win by four or five even if we play well.

We have 6 games left so now is not the time for us to pick this time to go on another infamous six game losing streak that we have excelled in for several seasons before the messiah arrived.
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 19:31 - Apr 1 with 1951 viewsBurnleyhoop

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 18:05 - Apr 1 by QPROslo

Harsh. It's difficult to move quick in the middle of the Bench.

Mistook him for Fox 😬🙄
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 19:42 - Apr 1 with 1848 viewsGhost_on_the_Westway

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 20:08 - Apr 1 with 1748 viewskropotkin41

I'm such a f*cking glory hound, took my youngest boy to the Liberty today from our hideout in the west of Wales. Great atmosphere amongst the Rs fans, and a good match, I thought. Great to have the chance to see the team and the coach responsible for this amazing Rs resurrection.

Some Swansea ejits outside at the end. I hope if anybody got hurt it was them. Otherwise, have to say, never seen or had any trouble at the Liberty over the years.

Fair play to all the Rs who made it to Swansea today, it was road and rail chaos today.

The roar was amazing to hear and be part of.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 20:19 - Apr 1 with 1665 viewsSpaceman_P

Monkey.... you need to continue. BUT I'll be the Colback to your Hayden if you need a rest.

You've got it man!!

too much monkey business.
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 20:22 - Apr 1 with 1631 viewsted_hendrix

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 20:08 - Apr 1 by kropotkin41

I'm such a f*cking glory hound, took my youngest boy to the Liberty today from our hideout in the west of Wales. Great atmosphere amongst the Rs fans, and a good match, I thought. Great to have the chance to see the team and the coach responsible for this amazing Rs resurrection.

Some Swansea ejits outside at the end. I hope if anybody got hurt it was them. Otherwise, have to say, never seen or had any trouble at the Liberty over the years.

Fair play to all the Rs who made it to Swansea today, it was road and rail chaos today.

The roar was amazing to hear and be part of.

Good on yer fella.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 21:06 - Apr 1 with 1382 viewsthemodfather

what to say? another huge win, we have breathing space and look a new team. i applaud MARTI, PLAYERS, FANS and new investors IN IT TOGETHER, TO THE END .
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 21:25 - Apr 1 with 1285 viewsAndybrat

I’ve mentioned on other threads that I was in the middle of the Swansea fans at the opposite end to our brilliant fans. So they wished they had a Colback, Smyth and Illy ( obviously) and were disappointed when Dykes substituted but still felt he was better than anything they had on show.

Colback was the one name they kept repeating, piece of advice never do what I did today
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 21:30 - Apr 1 with 1272 viewsCateLeBonR

Just back. Well in the pub down the road from home. Sounds like I was the only one to have a good journey today. Hope everyone gets home ok.

We rode our luck today and a timely captain's performance from Begovic saw us through. Could have gone either way though. I thought Swansea were one of the better sides we've played recently. Wood stood out for them and I was quite relieved when they took their number 9 off. Begovic, Cook or Dunne mom for me. Probably Cook.

UuuuRrrrs
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 21:41 - Apr 1 with 1179 viewsDorse

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 18:09 - Apr 1 by Spaghetti_Hoops

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

(No subject) (n/t) on 21:43 - Apr 1 with 1164 viewsdm97

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 21:45 - Apr 1 with 1126 viewsDorse

A lovely win today. Thought Fox played extremely well throughout. Hayden's impact though... wow! We just clicked when he and the Danish Jesus came on. Love the way he anticipates the play - a real find from St Marti.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 10:05 - Apr 2 with 735 viewsterryb

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 18:02 - Apr 1 by QPROslo

Hodge looked so slow. Good sub.

Hodge looked good & contributed a lot. We lost direction completely when he went off, until Hayden & Andersen arrived on the pitch.

That Marti realised he had made a mistake & took quick action to rectify was a real positive.
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread (n/t) on 14:10 - Apr 2 with 533 viewscaptainmycaptian

7 points!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024