Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread 07:48 - Apr 7 with 43546 viewsSpaceman_P

Is a Devonshire pasty better than a Cornish one? too much cider in your glass, too much petrol in your car.

The long trip on a Tuesday night, doesn't sound good on paper, the relegation battle is nigh.

Marti will be fuming and Xavi (the calm before the storm). Serious words will have been had, hopefully heads will have been smacked (not with Ilias' rocks mind).

Sorry Monkey, I am going to take the reigns on this one. You did very well, a great effort, the team let you down yesterday. How can they disrespect both Monkey and Marti in the way they did?

Not feeling too confident with this one, plus I will be working and will miss the stream.

But you know the guys, they do have it in them. But we can't underestimate the Country bumpkins.

Plymuffs 0 - 1 QPR The goal coming from either Willock or Chair, just because they owe us one. Although I would like to see the Danish Messiah finally grab a goal and hopefully resurrect the teams spirits.

tight game!! tighter than discos' prose and tighter than Taylor Richards' agent.

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 20:32 - Apr 9 with 2067 viewsToast_R

Strong finish to the first half from Rangers but my God we lack any presence up front. If only we could get a centre forward.
Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 20:34 - Apr 9 with 1959 viewsstevec

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 20:32 - Apr 9 by Toast_R

Strong finish to the first half from Rangers but my God we lack any presence up front. If only we could get a centre forward.

Where’s Richard Paquette when you need him?

Two rubbish teams trying to out rubbish the other so far.
Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 20:34 - Apr 9 with 1926 viewsToast_R

Going to watch the Lionesses. Ireland have got La Roux as coach
Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 20:35 - Apr 9 with 1888 viewsqprd

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 20:32 - Apr 9 by Toast_R

My stream was more disjointed than our passing that half but I struggled to see any upside in that first half performance
Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 20:35 - Apr 9 with 1835 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Smyth has got to be getting that on target. Fck, another 45 minutes.
Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 20:36 - Apr 9 with 1814 viewsToast_R

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 20:35 - Apr 9 by qprd

My stream was more disjointed than our passing that half but I struggled to see any upside in that first half performance

We ain't losing?
Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 20:36 - Apr 9 with 1791 viewsMalintabuk

Pretty poor half and I guess it is to be expected with so much at stake for both teams
They started off well and thought they were playing some nice stuff, but we came back into it and ended the better team, only just though
Smyth should have scored or at least made the keeper make a save, and their keeper is not looking that confident.
Chair the same as always wants to beat everybody twice, and Dykes, sorry I think I would prefer Armstrong's histrionics than Dykes just watching the ball by pass him
It is looking more likely a 0-0 unless something dreadful or fantastic happens, and not sure if both teams would see a 0-0 as a good nights work.
Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 20:37 - Apr 9 with 1729 viewsQPRSteve

Chair and Smyth need to sort out their decision making.
Dykes is anonymous as usual. Has the pace of a tortoise if that.
Paal has been poor.
Anderson looks our best player and Fox is playing well.
Login to get fewer ads

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 20:37 - Apr 9 with 1727 viewsGaryT

Dykes booking should see him replaced with Armstrong....so there's that.
Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 20:38 - Apr 9 with 1676 viewsaston_hoop

I'm not sure what we can do about the number 9 position at the moment. I'd almost rather try Willock as a kind of false 9 and hope for the best that him, Chair, Andersen and Smyth can combine somehow

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 20:38 - Apr 9 with 1652 viewsToast_R

That nagging feeling that all three strikers we have are only decent if they're coming off the bench with 20 left to play.
Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 20:38 - Apr 9 with 1653 viewsE17hoop

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 20:35 - Apr 9 by qprd

Clean sheet away from home.

A couple of reasonable chances - Chair and Smyth.

Only allowed one shot on target and forcing them (edit) to shoot from outside the area.

We're never going to boss anyone and a team with a new manager bounce after a crap run isn't a problem. Remember they were banging goals in for fun at home at the start of the season.
[Post edited 9 Apr 20:39]

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Championship Playoffs - who's going up?

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 20:39 - Apr 9 with 1641 viewsHooparoo

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 20:29 - Apr 9 by aston_hoop

Huddersfield winning

Brum and Wednesday getting cut adrift as it stands. A point for us tonight isn’t a terrible result.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 20:39 - Apr 9 with 1634 viewsLblock

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 20:22 - Apr 9 by Gloucs_R

Not seeing that to be honest.

You don’t even think he’s as good as pathetic?

Facts
He’s failed to get between the posts for two presentable chances
Could’ve see red
Woefully lacking pace
Not winning much physically

Apart from that.
Fanbloodytastic

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 20:39 - Apr 9 with 1622 viewsBklynRanger

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 20:27 - Apr 9 by SherryHoop

Dykes doesn't create anything. I'm sure he used to be a bit better than this. His pressing is a bit half arsed and that is probably the best part of his game.

Now booked for a clumsy challenge.

That forearm to Scarr's face seemed to wake Dykes up a bit. I'd leave him on and try to get him even angrier.

Just a couple of moments of quality and composure could be enough, if somebody can find some.
Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 20:39 - Apr 9 with 1619 viewsstevec

It’s all eyes on Preston if we lose tonight.

A Huddersfield win tonight in that scenario might not be such a bad thing.
Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 20:39 - Apr 9 with 1594 viewsVancouverHoop

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 20:34 - Apr 9 by stevec

Where’s Richard Paquette when you need him?

Two rubbish teams trying to out rubbish the other so far.

Only Andersen seems to be in the game tonight. Smyth is doing his best, but his best includes no finish at all in front of goal.

Fortunately Plymouth are no better. Everyone is uncomfortably nervy out there.
[Post edited 9 Apr 20:40]
Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 20:41 - Apr 9 with 1520 viewsToast_R

I'm watching the Lionesses on the ITV stream and that keeps glitching as well. I reckon it's the Russians..
Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 20:43 - Apr 9 with 1393 viewsqprxtc

That was a very poor half of football.

Defensively, we were sound and moved it through the middle well a couple of times. But we have sod all up front. Dykes is just lost, someone needs to give him a map.

Plymouth look nervous and with a bit more nous from us we could open them up but they probably think the same of us.

Looking forward to the second half. Of this pint I have on the go.
Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 20:45 - Apr 9 with 1308 viewsDorse

The stream is a bit iffy: it's making several of our players glitch.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 20:46 - Apr 9 with 1273 viewsGaryT

Southampton all but ending Coventry's play-offs hopes...I'll take it.
Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 20:46 - Apr 9 with 1242 viewsderbyhoop

Very disjointed. Neither side deserved anything. Paal is struggling. None of Chair, Smyth, Anderson are in it enough, so no creativity.

I'd settle for a 1-0 win with the goal off somebody's knee, thigh, chest, backside.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 20:48 - Apr 9 with 1168 viewsToast_R

Harry Kane scored against Arsenal, you've got to laugh.
Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 20:49 - Apr 9 with 1140 viewsE17hoop

Table at HT:

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Championship Playoffs - who's going up?

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 20:50 - Apr 9 with 1117 viewsGaryT

45 minutes to bundle one in and virtual safety...is it too much too ask?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024