Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread 07:48 - Apr 7 with 43408 viewsSpaceman_P

Is a Devonshire pasty better than a Cornish one? too much cider in your glass, too much petrol in your car.

The long trip on a Tuesday night, doesn't sound good on paper, the relegation battle is nigh.

Marti will be fuming and Xavi (the calm before the storm). Serious words will have been had, hopefully heads will have been smacked (not with Ilias' rocks mind).

Sorry Monkey, I am going to take the reigns on this one. You did very well, a great effort, the team let you down yesterday. How can they disrespect both Monkey and Marti in the way they did?

Not feeling too confident with this one, plus I will be working and will miss the stream.

But you know the guys, they do have it in them. But we can't underestimate the Country bumpkins.

Plymuffs 0 - 1 QPR The goal coming from either Willock or Chair, just because they owe us one. Although I would like to see the Danish Messiah finally grab a goal and hopefully resurrect the teams spirits.

tight game!! tighter than discos' prose and tighter than Taylor Richards' agent.

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 20:22 - Apr 9 with 1575 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 20:21 - Apr 9 by aston_hoop

Smyth misses a huge chance

Goodness me, what an opportunity. Should be 1 nil.
Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 20:22 - Apr 9 with 1587 viewsBklynRanger

I'm sorry Paul but that was not at the fcuking level needed
Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 20:22 - Apr 9 with 1586 viewsderbyhoop

smyth side netting. Should have done better

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 20:22 - Apr 9 with 1563 viewsToast_R

Eish Smythy boy?
Has to hit the target and naused it up.
Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 20:22 - Apr 9 with 1562 viewsNgaiTahu_Hoop

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 20:21 - Apr 9 by Malintabuk

Aghhhhhhh Smyth

In it not at it Smyth
Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 20:22 - Apr 9 with 1557 viewsGloucs_R

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 20:20 - Apr 9 by Malintabuk

Dykes is absolutely pathetic

Not seeing that to be honest.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 20:22 - Apr 9 with 1556 viewskensalriser

Smyth really needs to work on his finishing.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 20:24 - Apr 9 with 1427 viewsMalintabuk

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 20:22 - Apr 9 by Gloucs_R

Not seeing that to be honest.

The game seems to pass him by.............apart from one bit of hold up play he as not been in the game at all for me
Login to get fewer ads

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 20:24 - Apr 9 with 1410 viewsToast_R

Corner to Plymouth, Anderson shanks a routine Clarence but Plymouth shoot into row Z
Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 20:25 - Apr 9 with 1373 viewsHooping_Mad

Give Smyth a run on the left after HT, we need some new ideas we look stale.

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 20:25 - Apr 9 with 1362 viewsqprd

Watching this crap on a tiny laptop on a choppy stream

So painful
Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 20:25 - Apr 9 with 1354 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 20:22 - Apr 9 by kensalriser

Smyth really needs to work on his finishing.

He had more time than he realised. A bit of composure needed there.
Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 20:25 - Apr 9 with 1346 viewskensalriser

Terrible stream tonight, worst I've seen for years.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 20:26 - Apr 9 with 1312 viewsJuzzie

“And Smyth must score…..”
Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 20:26 - Apr 9 with 1298 viewsaston_hoop

Dykes booked for leaning in with his arm

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 20:27 - Apr 9 with 1249 viewsSherryHoop

Dykes doesn't create anything. I'm sure he used to be a bit better than this. His pressing is a bit half arsed and that is probably the best part of his game.

Now booked for a clumsy challenge.
Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 20:28 - Apr 9 with 1190 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 20:26 - Apr 9 by aston_hoop

Dykes booked for leaning in with his arm

I'd forgotten that he was on the pitch.
Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 20:29 - Apr 9 with 1157 viewsqpr1976

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 20:27 - Apr 9 by SherryHoop

Dykes doesn't create anything. I'm sure he used to be a bit better than this. His pressing is a bit half arsed and that is probably the best part of his game.

‘Udders leading
Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 20:29 - Apr 9 with 1155 viewsAndybrat

Huddersfield winning
Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 20:29 - Apr 9 with 1151 viewsaston_hoop

Huddersfield winning

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 20:29 - Apr 9 with 1147 viewsToast_R

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 20:27 - Apr 9 by SherryHoop

A confidence player who seems rather short of it at the moment. Gawd knows.
Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 20:30 - Apr 9 with 1108 viewsjohncharles

It’s all his fault.

Strong and stable my arse.

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 20:30 - Apr 9 with 1101 viewsDamo1962

He takes a good penalty. That's all I've ever seen him do since I first saw him. Problem is...we don't get many pens.
Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 20:30 - Apr 9 with 1075 viewsSpaceman_P

Dykes pisses me off.
Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 20:30 - Apr 9 with 1067 viewsqprd

Honestly I’d be grateful for a draw at this point

We’ve been crap since West Brom which incidentally was probably our best performance of the season
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024